Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25618 times)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:53:39 PM

Now I see that this is the beginning of cryptocurrency and not their end.
The market began to rise from the bottom and is now beginning its new stage of growth.
Cryptocurrencies will always and there is no doubt that if I do not leave the market I can gain the desired profit.
Some projects make a very big bet on cryptocurrency, in the center of which there is still a blockchain.  If these projects are successful enough, then I will need to talk about the prospects of cryptocurrency in the future.  If more technology appears at all, then the question can be raised again.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:02:40 PM

Cryptocurrencies are currently acting as a store of value, in the same way that gold holds value. Gold rises when stocks and bonds fall as investors look for safer places to put their funds. The same is likely to happen for cryptocurrencies. If a trade war weakens the economy or investors lose confidence in US bonds, they'll look for other places to put their money, including in altcoins. If you think stocks will fall, buy crypto., cos there's no end to crypto.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:50:10 PM

I never thought this is the end of cryptocurrency. On the contrary, we still have long way to go and I feel like this is still the beginning for much better things. I support this industry and i believe the future is bright.

All those who survived the difficult 2018 may be rewarded with a rise in prices for their assets this year.
Cryptocurrencies have firmly entered our lives and they can never end.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:27:02 AM

I never thought this is the end of cryptocurrency. On the contrary, we still have long way to go and I feel like this is still the beginning for much better things. I support this industry and i believe the future is bright.

I am agree, cryptomarket still have a long way to go. Crypto or bitcoin still 10 years ages and i am believe this market will survive like stocks market or others. People will come and join in crypto because crypto the future of bussiness and how to make transaction more easier and cheaper

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 01:57:58 AM

It is not yet the end for cryptocurrencies because it is even barely the start and as days go by there are more advancement in the crypto technology and new discoveries are been made daily all however it is also important to be realistic about our expectations for crypto and what new projects claim they can achieve.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:20:48 AM

Cryptocurrency market seems to be getting bigger. Despite the shaky month that we have just observed, cryptocurrencies are improving. Regardless of volatility there is one thing that is certain, and that it's not the end of cryptocurrencies, it is just the beginning.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:44:10 AM

Cryptocurrency market seems to be getting bigger. Despite the shaky month that we have just observed, cryptocurrencies are improving. Regardless of volatility there is one thing that is certain, and that it's not the end of cryptocurrencies, it is just the beginning.
I don't feel the shaky month, in fact April is a good month as it started well and until now price is still doing better.
As an investor, I just hope we will also end this month with a good price and hopefully the increase will continue, and then some people would say that they have confirm it's already a bull run.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:09:25 AM

It is just the beginning for all of us, because I have no doubts that crypto is here to stay. Just give it some more time to recover from this massive fall and within the next several years, everything is going to be green and great.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:11:49 AM

It is just the beginning for all of us, because I have no doubts that crypto is here to stay. Just give it some more time to recover from this massive fall and within the next several years, everything is going to be green and great.
we cannot be 100 percent sure because cryptocurrency is still an experiment and a young market. technology is not stable enough yet

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:04:05 PM

Sure thing ,not yet the end but just the beginning,we have been celebrating 10 years from the date of birth of crypto - the Genesis Btc block, it's a very short term for the technology,so I am sure that crypto has got a long way to go.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:53:08 PM

Sure thing ,not yet the end but just the beginning,we have been celebrating 10 years from the date of birth of crypto - the Genesis Btc block, it's a very short term for the technology,so I am sure that crypto has got a long way to go.

Crypto will last long as it's the present of the next generation, we are lucky to position ourselves in the early stage, here we can reap a lot of benefits.
We can enjoy the fast and cheap transaction with crypto but we should also consider to benefit it when it gained a massive adoption, that's by investing now.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:03:24 PM

Crypto will last long as it's the present of the next generation, we are lucky to position ourselves in the early stage, here we can reap a lot of benefits.
We can enjoy the fast and cheap transaction with crypto but we should also consider to benefit it when it gained a massive adoption, that's by investing now.
can still be used even though it can be detrimental and depends on us in managing it.
luckily you who have got amazing results and you already have extensive experience so you can run it later easily because of the knowledge you have.
do any activity that can produce because Crypto can still develop well.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:22:41 PM

when market still active , there no reason to say that crypto end  , the money circulating on it still moving and get bigger time by time and will going on
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:33:25 PM

You speak crypto as if only for now, not for the future. a business is carried out not for now but for the future that is better not only in terms of crypto but from the real world as well. we invest even though we know they can't produce it now. but sure to produce it sometime later
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 01:53:22 PM

Nothing is easy this crypto market is also full of hurdles and we all have to face the hurdles of the market strongly and I also believe crypto is not going to end on the other hand it will boom in the upcoming time. It seems the market correction phase is going to over soon and we will see the bull market hopefully this year.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:03:42 PM

Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is getting more popular than before and it makes more people to buy and to invest in crypto, that is why it is really not the end of crypto. The bear market had also stops and bull market is starting to rise up again this year of 2019, so i see that i have the chance to get back all of my losses in my holdings that i receive in last year of 2019. I also see that this is the best time for us to make an investment and do trading, that is why i am looking for the most secure asset trading platform where i can easily convert all of my fiats or crypto into bitcoin and vice versa. Until i found about Darb finance where it is an exchange of fiat and cryptocurrency and at the same time a secure wallet that you can use to store your funds. Lastly, I believe that cryptocurrency will stay active in the future, that is why it is impossible for crypto to end.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:03:52 PM

crypto never end but it is facing a bad face and it will recover shortly as bitcoin start rising and the whole market will follow this trend we never dishearten from these moments.
cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:08:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies will develop. But first the market must be cleared of 95% of altcoins are completely useless. The remaining 5% will give an excellent profit to its investors.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:21:28 PM

Cryptocurrencies will develop. But first the market must be cleared of 95% of altcoins are completely useless. The remaining 5% will give an excellent profit to its investors.

If that suppose to happen for sure the market will be much alive, the entire industry is highly populated of this newly created coins where usage and target audiences are just the same, investors and traders have been push away because of many cases of scam projects  lately, making it more worse affecting the entire market , if that will be implemented and the industry will be composed of btc and some top 50 alts the movements will continuously uptrend.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:23:17 PM

People are beginning to be disappointed in the cryptocurrency and say that soon the end when the market falls. As soon as the green wave begins so everyone abruptly begin to believe))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: