Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a golden time  (Read 3133 times)
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

in my opinion that's a very good conclusion, if according to Lee it's true, this is really a good opportunity to shop for Bitcoin
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley
I agree. This is a good start to buy more coin because it not s cheaper. You can also choose potential coin where you can invest. Do not leave the market and just wait the price increases with nothing on your hand to make worth. This is the chance that we wait be for, now it is here, do not think that it is the end for crypto. Be wise and take risks be careful in every decision you make.

drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

It is a golden time but not for us. I am already all in and bleeding. Investors, traders, investment funds from other sectors and other people with live cash, this is their golden time. And maybe for 1% of those in crypto who predicted this crash and sold out above 15k and didnt buy in before 5k.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

This period is the golden era to pack huge bags of Cryptos because the price of coins are very cheap now. Its possible that we may not have opportunity to buy coins very cheap again so this is the best time to pack a lot of coins at cheap price.

Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

Aside from the downtrend wherein the prices of the coins are very low and going down further, this is a matter of trust and confidence to the cryprocurrency. If you're confident that the market will rise again, then this might be the right time to buy your top coins. If you're hesitant about buying, it only means you don't trust the market. So, it a decision you have to do.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

This is a good time to buy, but it's a long way to make a profit, so if your liver needs to buy in and wait until the end of 2019 is a good time.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

Do you trust more the speculations made by other people rather than your own analysis? My advice is never to believe this because if he predictions is wrong maybe you will regret and even you will hate that person in the future. But if you are sure now is the right time to collect the best crypto at a low price, just do it now.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

Such statements should be treated more carefully, because when there is another fall, many analysts begin to shout that this is a sale of the crypto currency and it is necessary to buy urgently.As a result, the price after a while falls even lower. So you need to think and analyze before you invest.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

yes it is right, because now is the time to continue to increase the number of crypto assets we have at low prices which are far from the price this year.
but also pay attention to the price movements that are decreasing so that it can also cause losses that are indeed not measurable.
my advice if you want to add assets also need to be gradual.
entebah

Activity: 1562
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:20:25 AM

Yes, I also have the opinion, that for now the price of other Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is experiencing a very deep price decline, so this is a moment where we can buy more Cryptocurrency Assets. Because Bitcoin is a coin that has the superiority to keep raising prices over time.

innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:26:10 AM

/quote]
I am already filling my bags because I know that the bull is going to come any time soon. Collect while it is still low and there will be a lot of FOMOs now

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

There is no doubts about this, the best time for investors to cast their nets wide and invest largely in crypto is now. Most of the valuable large cap coins like BTC, EOS, ETH, LTC, etc are selling at cheap prices which makes even the average earner to enter into crypto investment. Don't wait and buy the pump when the bull market comes. Join now.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:31:55 AM

There is no doubts about this, the best time for investors to cast their nets wide and invest largely in crypto is now. Most of the valuable large cap coins like BTC, EOS, ETH, LTC, etc are selling at cheap prices which makes even the average earner to enter into crypto investment. Don't wait and buy the pump when the bull market comes. Join now.
Well i agree on that of we are going to take a look on the past few years the price of the crypto is really high and it drops ony a very few cents and back to rise again. That is why if we are going to compair it from the past until now we can really maybe say that we are lucky because of the huge dip that we are now experiencing and now we have really a chance to earn by purchasing cheap coin and hold it till it will rise.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:06:40 AM

Indeed, we all can see this can be a good opportunity to put an investment into cryptoucurrency while the price is at it's lowest.
But to keep in mind that we still need to be really careful about it, just in case something unpredictable happen.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

I am totally agree with you on this that this is the golden time to get into this market now because last year also when market was in the similar situation people don't invested at that time and the market started the Bull Run and after that people started to invest in the fear of missing out and they purchase the coins at the very high rate for example many people purchased Bitcoin at around 20k figure and after that market got down and they are regretting that so instead of waiting for the bull run, start building your portfolio from here so you can enjoy the profit when the bull run will start.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

indeed if viewed from the aspect of current prices it can be an opportunity for us to buy some coins because the price is cheap, but we don't know whether the market has recovered or not, and it makes it quite risky to buy and hold the coin, because of the difficulty of predicting what will happen to the market in the future, so in my opinion it is better if you want to buy a few coins just wait until the market conditions are fully recovered so that at least we can predict what will happen to the coins purchased in the future.
vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Yes this is the very god time for crypt, this is golden time and use this opportunity. buy coins now and make good profit.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

It can only be said that this may be a golden period. After the overall devaluation of the cryptocurrency market, there will usually be a rebound counterattack. Otherwise, the cryptocurrency market that continues to decline will make investors disappear. But now it is uncertain that the price of Bitcoin will not continue to fall in the future. If you are a long-term investor, don't worry.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

if you can see opportunities of course now is the right time to buy your funds into crypto because many predict that in the next few months the crypto price will return to its peak.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

Yeah that's trus this is golden time to buy more. You will not find prices like this time in the future. Best opportunity to invest at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: