Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
lamby (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

i advice you to keep away from ico right now until the market rise again most icos dump in exchanges after sale
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

If you are determined to become an investor in the ICO project,then it is worth considering projects that have entered the market and are now selling tokens,or have already entered the market and the exchange and are actively working to develop their direction and product. With the fall of the market, many fake projects have left the market, but many promising ones have also suffered, the interest of investors has decreased after the price of bitcoin, so before making a decision you should carefully analyze all the proposals and be sure to take into account the funds that you are ready to lose in case of failure.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.

Undecided I really worry about this. I think it is difficult to know when the bull run will happen. Good projects have planned to extend their ICO duration to next year now. I think we should wait more to have a clear signal of bull market.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

I think not. Still not the right time. Im bounty partisipant and find so many ico have not reached softcap. Its really sad. The market conditions still bad, you must hold on and keep away from ICO, waiting the crypto market have good movement. Its better than you lost your money. Please be patient.
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

I wont advise any one or you to invest in ICOs at this point. As much as you think the market is finally bouncing back, that isn't the case from my own perspective. Even at the heat of it, ICOs are still being launched in this space whether in a bulls or bears market. How they'll pan out in the marketplace cannot be foretold, but the overall, they will certainly not do well now due to low interests by the investing public
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

Depends on you. Just know where you should invest and makes sure that it won't turn into a scam project in the future.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

Depends on you. Just know where you should invest and makes sure that it won't turn into a scam project in the future.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Personally I'm actually out.. I will consider to enter in a project only on presale or private sale with good discounts (more than 40%) compared to ICO price, otherwise I think it's still too risky to invest in ICO phase and it's better to wait for exchanges..
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

At present very many new ICOs are appearing, but some of them only commit fraud without a real project. however, if you find a trusted project and you are sure of the project, there is no harm if you re-invest in an ICO project

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

If that project is good , you can invest in it , it almost depends on the project because a real good project, its value will increase even if the market is falling.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

IMO, you shouldn't.

Start buying coins that are on the exchanged already and put bitcoin on your priority so you won't have any problem if the market tanks again, there's still a chance to recover. Unlike with these ICOs, if the market tanks them, chances of recovery is quite low.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

Well, now it's hard to say. Some complain that the project promised one thing, but the coin is worth nothing. But this is according to investors of some projects. Now it is difficult to predict what will happen next. But I think if the project is strong you can invest.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

if it is true that bullrun will come, then it can be assured that there will be many successful ICOs, unlike today many of them choose delay. In my opinion, for now there are very many ICO projects which are considered good in terms of team and concept. they are faced with an unstable BTC / ETH condition

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

It's not a bad idea for buying ICO right now. Since ETH price still at low, you can choose good ICO that sell their token based on ETH, not USD. So when ETH price raises again, you get the benefit from the price gap. But remember to choose carefully to avoid scam and loss.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Better not do it for now. We still don't see what that "new wave of ICOs" can give us. I mean, we still don't have any hint if it will be a positive or negative one. Better also inveat some on altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

Most people are keeping away from ICOs since most failed due to the bearish market. The market has not fully recovered yet, so I guess most investors are also keeping away from investing in ICO. Wait for the market to be bearish, that way you can ensure that some ICOs have chances to succeed.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Why did you decide that cryptomarket was ready for bullrun? also I don't see any triggers for ICO to come up, in my opinion, you hurry, we should wait for more friendly market.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

buying ico coins now is not a problem as long as we can choose ico which is potentially potential and not detrimental. this is useful to keep your assets guaranteed and not get a loss, so I think this is the best thing to choose ico more selectively before investing so that your fixed profit is earned during the bull run in the future

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

I do not think there is any reason not to invest whenever you have found a high quality project, i mean even if the market situation is not good if you invest in a good project that will definitely give you returns sooner or later, so go for it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: