Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
it depends on you and on you only as there are many good icos and you will he able to find the one you will enjoy holding

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

I personally prefer to invest in coins that have real products and have proven to be beneficial for everyone or the community. I think the ico market is difficult, even the minimum target is often not achieved and the average idea or concept they have is the same as the previous project that was available.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

tje onlynthing taht can be difficult is to distinguish the right andscam icos so learn to do so an dypu will be fine

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

in my opinion, if you have large capital and are not afraid of the risks that will occur later, then you may join there, provided that you must have sufficient knowledge in an ICO project. to reduce the possibility of fraud

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

if you want to take risks, it's not a bad choice. but remember ico is not like before that can provide profit easily. so it's better to reconsider your plan. and finally the market is getting ready for bullrun? Don't joke, if you look at today's chart, it looks like there will be another decline that will start.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Where does such information come from that the market is preparing for a bull run Huh And I think that most of the new ICOs will also be fraudsters. Therefore, it is difficult to answer you here.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

I do not know where you are going to say that a new wave of ICOs is coming and the market is growing again. I just found this time is not good to invest in an ICO project.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

I will buy from January just i waiting for a better position. We hope something will be growing market from new year. But i don't think at this moment there are no good project. But i bought cheap rate cryptocurrency to keep hold for 2019.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

I do not know where you are going to say that a new wave of ICOs is coming and the market is growing again. I just found this time is not good to invest in an ICO project.

Cheesy I think so. Maybe he try to lead everyone to his story by some "cool" words. It can be said that ICOs are launched everyday. And there is no wave here, it is as a flow of water.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

I suggest if you want to invest in ICO, you should make observations until you are really sure about the project. but instead of investing in ICO, isn't it better for you to focus on trading because it's safer and more profitable.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

Not a random one. But yes, it's the correct time to select best of ICOs to invest in as the price of a token are generally compared to and are bought and sold with crypto and rises proportionally. In that way you'd have a double growth if you invest now on a good project.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

It's really unfair to tell anyone that he should keep away from ICO investments, knowing that there are still good ICOs out there. Let's not generalize all ICOs. What you should do is to make a due diligence and triple evaluation of the ICO before investing. The main goal is to look for the good one.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

I think so crypto market is going to be boom. Many ICOs are coming, it's a good sign for now. Market is recovering slowly, green trends exists now.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Wait a little bit, if the market gives the more signal about the bullish trend and it might be a good choice to participate in the ico. As you can see about how the bearish market was giving a very bad impact to the ico market and it has decreased a lot because people fear about the bearish trend.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Maybe buying ICO is a good step. What's more if the ICO purchased is a good project like IronX. IronX is an ICO project with an Exchange background. And also IronX is the top Exchange. In my opinion, if you want to invest properly, investing in IronX.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

basically its hard to predict when bull market will be, many project ICO is appearing but most of them are scam, some good looking tokens are also dump because of the sluggish market you should be more patient and wait for the real bull season appeared.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

i advice you to keep away from ico right now until the market rise again most icos dump in exchanges after sale

i think its depends on how we believe with the ICO project,,
if the project is great and really promissing, why not ?
the most important thing is do your own research before investing on ICO project my friend

kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

As I noticed, even in the bear market ICO projects raise money and successfully traded in the market, but only the best achieve success ! I think if the market starts to grow in one piece, ICO will become even more popular.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

The market is still bearish and there's no sign of bullish market until now. Actually the market is not on a recovery period. It is still on a downward trend. Investing in an ICO is still a very risky one. We see a lot of ICOs didn't reach soft cap. However, there are few good ICOs.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

You saw good recent ICOs? Give me a tip. I know about only one just now - that one that I am currently promoting in my signature.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: