Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39185 times)
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

I doubt the effectiveness of the current ICO, but many companies collect soft cap and this will allow them to continue the development of their projects. But if you want to prepare for the upcoming bullrun, it is better to invest your money in time-tested projects.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

I do not think now is the right time to invest in ICOs . Be patient, wait for Jan 2019 and see how it goes but you can invest in projects that have reached their soft cap if you must.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

Of course, you can invest in ICO, but you need to choose a worthy project, but now they come across somewhere in 1 out of 50. And since many will want to invest in it, your chance to get into it is very small.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

I think this is the choice of your own because in my opinion everyone has different beliefs, the most important thing is to use whatever it takes to grow the assets you have.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

I think it is not the best opportunity to start investing in ICOs at the moment, because the market is still going down and it does not seem to change very soon. Stay tuned and wait for a better market conditions.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

I think it all depends on your perception and understanding of the ICO market, because not all investors have the ability to identify true and false ICO projects!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

It is a great moment to start investing. I think if you are picky with ICOs and check every project in that you are going to take part in, you will reach your goals. There are still some great projects on the market, but they need to achieve their soft cap first.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

I really liked the news that binance will join ico and create its own blockchain. The launch is planned in the coming months. I wonder what they are implementing in their own project. Will there be a return opportunity? Is it also interesting whether the automatic listing of tokens on the exchange itself?

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
lamby (OP)

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

I really liked the news that binance will join ico and create its own blockchain. The launch is planned in the coming months. I wonder what they are implementing in their own project. Will there be a return opportunity? Is it also interesting whether the automatic listing of tokens on the exchange itself?

Is binance coming up with a new ico open to all. It will be nice to get more information on this.
Which supports my earlier verdict that new good token ideas are coming up.

Am also interested in this project Oretoken.io as it appears to be from a real functional company
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

Buying ICOs right now is not a wise decision due to the situation of the market right now.. I'll advise you to buy the listed tokens and coins because they're all cheap right now, most of the recently listed tokens are selling as low as 95% below ICO price. Just buy on the exchanges and wait until the next bull run
hawk62500

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

The current situation, I think, should not buy ICO because when it goes to the trading floor price of it will decrease a lot  Wink
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

In my opinion, today is the day when the market really sank to the bottom and it came to make purchases of tokens and altcoins. When I write this post, ethereum is priced at 91 dollars. Many investors have been waiting for these indicators and they have come. Today I replenished my portfolio with the Darico Ecosystem token. So you want to wake up tomorrow and see the good news.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

For this time there are no good ICO in the market. If you look deep in to it. All the project are postponed due to low market value. So wait if you actually can.
tranthiky

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

I observe the market cycle and find that the market will rise for 3 years and decrease in 1 year. 2018 is the year of the fall. So, I think the next 3 years will be the growth of the market. But that is just theory. ICO investment is still a game for all who want to make a profit

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
I think this is not the time to buy ICO, the market is slipping and 90% of ICO depreciated after being listed on the exchange.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

Please stop investing in ICO. Now that the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn, investing in ICO will only make your money disappear. Patience waiting for a good market to come in consideration of the purchase of ICO. ICO abuse led to the decline of Ethereum.
Yes, we may avoid ICOS but we should go for ethereum like high potential coins. I think it is the time to invest in all the good coins  which are good as right now the market is down and the coin are available at lower price after the market will be up many people will not be able to invest and to earn bigger profit.

The experts always say buy in low and sell at high price. I never find investing into ICOs is good because we cannot risk based on new devs and owners. It is having only 50% chances to hit big returns. Instead of risking with ICOs, it would be much better to invest with a reputed altcoins.

Simply by going with coinmarketcap, we may start investing with top coins. I guess many people are already doing this as this is one of the proven way to make good profits by making use of this down trend.
lamby (OP)

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

In my opinion, today is the day when the market really sank to the bottom and it came to make purchases of tokens and altcoins. When I write this post, ethereum is priced at 91 dollars. Many investors have been waiting for these indicators and they have come. Today I replenished my portfolio with the Darico Ecosystem token. So you want to wake up tomorrow and see the good news.

Yes crypto investors are really using this food to stock up on their favourite crypto.
It's a mouth watering opportunity to see eth at this prices.
Good for icos pegged to eth
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

I will suggest you wait & look at market. Give some time to market for a positive re bounce, after market stability you can find good ICO’S to participate.
So keep patience & look at the market deeply, will help you to make a better decision.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

What is your opinion base on ? If you know something will happening, i guess we need to know so we can create better community.
If the new wave of ICO will coming soon, then it is the time for us to accumulate more ETH in our portfolio so we can invest on some good ICOs later.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

I think the main argument in your question is faith in the future and crypto and a new lambo ... Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: