Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

You should stop investing in ICO. Currently not suitable for investing in ICO projects. Wait for the cryptocurrency market to recover. Now that the ICO project has encountered a moment of survival, the future ICO may disappear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

I think it is worth waiting for the stabilization of the market. It is most beneficial to participate in ICO when the market is growing steadily. Right now it is not yet clear where it will go at all.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

If you think this will a time to buy some ICO's coins must better to choose wisely because some of them are totally to increase the price even if going for a longterm. Must better to choose to those ICO's that have some potential so that in the time to sell them you can get some profit.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

Yes, you can! ICO is one of the best ways to raise a lot of money in a short period of time! Just don't invest all of your money in one project.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

If the bullish trend persist, we can take something interesting, I've chosen QuarkChain and IOST.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
if i were you, i will wait until next year to see if this downtrend will change, ico aren't profitable as it use to be then, i think STO is taking over from ico, i will advice you to check good STO token sale to buy.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

If the bull will truly comes now then it will be a nice idea to start investing in solid ICOs again because with the bull, there will be another ICO rush and one can take advantage of it to make profits and buy more solid and well established projects to build his portfolio

jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

I have never stop investing especially when the market was so down,it best to buy at the time an ICO is in low price.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

Don't believe in this trash,mate. There is no need to start making investments in ICO again.
Market is on the bottom point and you know, everybody is waiting for changing
FerWhite

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

If your intention is to multiply your investment in high amounts, it is quite complicated to do it with top ranked coins. I am in favor of diversifying the portfolio, having a high percentage in safer currencies and another percentage in other not well known coins that can give me many profits in case it goes well.

As the market is behaving lately, I think it is a good option to have a part of your portfolio invested in ICOs. The good thing about ICOs is that they have great upside potential, although it is true that they also carry more risk.

Right now there is a very interesting ICO that ends in January 2019. It is called EVOAI (https://www.evoai.network/) and it will be a very innovative trading platform. They will launch a trading academy and trading bots. Its flagship product is called EVABOT, a bot that will do arbitrage between exchanges. This bot will generate daily profits and will pay in ETH directly to your wallet erc20.

The tokens now have a value of 0.55$ and I'm pretty sure that the price will increase since to use the trading bots you need to hold EVOT coins and the investors will not sell their coins unless they find a very good price.
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

in any market conditions a great and good ICO project will born,, so, you can buy an ICO while the market red or green
the point is how we can indentify a good ICO to invest,, people should learn from the past
in my opinion a good ICO project will come with new Idea and bring new features to the project my friend
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

So far, I can advise you to invest only in already known coins, investing in ICO is still very dangerous.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

The ICO projects will be potential again if the market rise and bull run happen at the moment. But the selection of potential ICOs projects is essential to decide the profit you will make. In the market now there are a lot of scam ICO projects, if you have the wrong choice, you will be the loss.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

Whatever ICO you intend investing in, make sure you do your research. If i were you, i would invest in ICOs that are based on infrastructures and platforms. Those are the ICOs that have the tendency of succeeding.
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:01:02 AM

I have a point as I want to buy some ICOs
1) check the project if they have a bounty
If the project has a bounty program, i suggest you don't invest on that project if your investment is under the allocation of bounty token Smiley you can buy tokens in the market as the bounty hunter sell their token as cheap Smiley
2) check out the telegram community and the team
if they don't have a good team, the project will never success

also dyor mate Smiley

]
johnthree

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:46:26 AM

If your intention is to multiply your investment in high amounts, it is quite complicated to do it with top ranked coins. I am in favor of diversifying the portfolio, having a high percentage in safer currencies and another percentage in other not well known coins that can give me many profits in case it goes well.

As the market is behaving lately, I think it is a good option to have a part of your portfolio invested in ICOs. The good thing about ICOs is that they have great upside potential, although it is true that they also carry more risk.

Right now there is a very interesting ICO that ends in January 2019. It is called EVOAI (https://www.evoai.network/) and it will be a very innovative trading platform. They will launch a trading academy and trading bots. Its flagship product is called EVABOT, a bot that will do arbitrage between exchanges. This bot will generate daily profits and will pay in ETH directly to your wallet erc20.

The tokens now have a value of 0.55$ and I'm pretty sure that the price will increase since to use the trading bots you need to hold EVOT coins and the investors will not sell their coins unless they find a very good price.

I agree about diversifying.  I personally like dividend paying tokens, since you can still make money in a bear market.  I also like EVOAI. They have a solid team, and a unique a sure way to generate profit, which is then shared among investors.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:37:59 AM

Why do you think that? Something I do not notice a new wave of ICO projects and also I do not see positive news that may affect the growth of the market)

Now to invest in ICO without proper analysis is very dangerous, I think you should not do it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:09:22 AM

Yes of course This must be the best time to buy more investments in our favorite currency to get a better earnings in the coming year because as I see the market is now starting to feel better in increasing the value of some currency. And I think it will continue to increase this coming year that's why buying more coins while the value of any currency is in the low price is a great time to buy.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

No. If you are really interested in some ICO then buy it from forkdelta where bounty hunters mostly sell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

No. If you are really interested in some ICO then buy it from forkdelta where bounty hunters mostly sell.
  I think investing is really depend on ico itself also with the product. I believe that there are so many scam ico today that is scam and if we fall into it our investment will lost. I think before we invest in ICO we need to search or select the best cop with a good product for good. I believe also that there are still good ICO in crypto feild and we only need to select the best for us to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: