Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:47:16 AM

For me it is a good time to invest on some ICO's but dont expect a fast ROI and income and just hold the tokens you buy until your target price is reached, Goodluck.  Smiley
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

I cannot advise you on anything about ICOs right now. It is all up to you. Supporting an ICO is quite risky right now but it will be very helpful to all deserving ICOs that needs funding. 2018 have good projects that need funding but they chose to continue the development even if they didn't reach the hard cap or even soft cap. I think if you want to help them, you should do that.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:44:59 AM

Well in this bear market, everything become so hard. So i will cautiously if I ever join an ICO for this reason. But as you can see some ICO still doing decently with their soft cat, some of them even got an hardcap. If you really want to invest in ICO you better do your own research first.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

I guess what you are pertaining to is to invest in an ICO's again, what a much more better to do is to invest in an altcoin which are ERC 20 token, because of the latest news about the coinbase listing of these said coins.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:07:01 AM

For me, I will never invest in the ICO in this time, such many scam ICO and scam coin now in the market, even they have finished their ICO, but no team, no product, and more, if you invest in this project, you sure will lost the money, so I would like to buy the coin better to invest in the ICO.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

To investing ICO's today need to be very professional analytic and have steel bulls.
I am sure this kind persons dont aks there this kind questions, so answer: no dont invest while

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

may be profitable if we invest in ico which is really good and according to the price of ico in the market, the market situation will be even better if all the ico at the initial price ico is made.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

may be profitable if we invest in ico which is really good and according to the price of ico in the market, the market situation will be even better if all the ico at the initial price ico is made.
Yes you are right, but it's very difficult to find it now. There are many Ico that do not reach the sales target so that the duration is extended and some are stopped. That will definitely bring losses, the risk is higher in this bear market.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

It's better to wait even more, because the value of cryptocurrency has not fully recovered, especially in ethereum where most ICOs use their platform, if you invest in ICO because you really believe it will be bullish then just do it because if your trust is correct then huge profits come to you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

If you feel that the new ICO project are now very good enough for their offerring and their platform of works then, you can invest again to ICO ,but take a glance and study that certain ICO so that you will be again a victimcof scam ICO project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

I think it is the best time to buy more in some ICO's that are really good to invest with our money because we can see the growth of the value of some popular currency. It may help to increase also the currency that we invested and get a great amount of profit this coming year so basically it is really a good thing now.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 08:18:31 AM by testadimerlo

I totally agree with the above. Be free to invest but if you believe that the value of btc or eth will rise again then be aware that the price of your tokens will crash.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

I don't think the market is still recovering. BTC did not come to the expected level. The whales are constantly driving the market. I think you need to be patient to make a purchase. I think markets will recover after the second quarter of 2019.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

I don't think the market is still recovering. BTC did not come to the expected level. The whales are constantly driving the market. I think you need to be patient to make a purchase. I think markets will recover after the second quarter of 2019.
You're right, the risk is quite large in this bear market. Price movements are very extreme and difficult to predict. Look at so many Ico projects that are being extended because the sales target is not achieved, otherwise if the listing on the market is very low, it will endanger your capital.

dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

it is still a bit early for this, the market has not yet recovered to think about it, so far you need patience up to this point
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

I don't know about you. But I do not plan to take part in the ico in the new year. Easier to pick up the necessary coins later on the stock exchange

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

I don't know about you. But I do not plan to take part in the ico in the new year. Easier to pick up the necessary coins later on the stock exchange
Me too, I never thought of joining Ico again. Capital turnover is very slow especially in the bear market like this. Many Ico failed, the price was destroyed after the market listing. The risk is getting bigger. If there are good changes, maybe I will consider joining the following year.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

We must know that if we buy ICO tokens, of course we already know what risks we will receive, namely long-term investments, even though not all ICOs are like that. when prices fall below ICO prices, for this year many ICOs cannot provide prices above ICO prices, so it takes a long time to store tokens, my advice is better to buy ICO tokens that you really know about the project and have to pass the analysis which is very accurate because more and more ICOs are scam.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

I think this time has not still been the good time to come back ICO. You should wait new and more definite rules for ICO market. There still have many unstable things and after this strong purification process, I think ICO will come back strongly

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

It depends on you. At the moment I wouldn't participate to any Initial Coin Offering. Many projects haven't reached their softcap. The market conditions are currently not so good. Better to invest in already existing and promising projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: