Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Is not adviceable for someone to buy more coins just hold till and let watch what will happen to market soon all what i see this time is market crashing .
I would say that the market is already crashed, and now we can only see a small decrease. maybe up to 1000 dollars.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

As long as you do your research on the project you are investing into no matter isit a bear or bull market will not be an issue to you.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

I do not see the point, now 90% of tokens after the listing on the exchange after the ICO are sold in 100 times cheaper and therefore it is more profitable to wait when the company in which you are interested will finish their ICO and the tokens will be traded on the exchange and then you will can buy tokens for a penny.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

Is not adviceable for someone to buy more coins just hold till and let watch what will happen to market soon all what i see this time is market crashing .
I would say that the market is already crashed, and now we can only see a small decrease. maybe up to 1000 dollars.
yes, but I don't think that will stop you from buying an ICO. when a projet fits you perfectly, and feels that the project will make you profitable, I don't think price reductions will stop you from supporting an ICO, or invest in it. but, I think many people are waiting for the normal price before investing.
Bairbe

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

Despite the fact that everything is bad on the market, there are many very promising ICOs that in the future will be able to bring good profits!
cavabava75

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

This is always a tricky one because it depends on numerous factors that are about you.

There are a lot of good ICOs out there but you need to research, spend time looking into the project, the white paper, marketing, the team and how the community is responding to them. Look for transparency between the believers of the project.

If I were you, If you find a very good project, take part in bounties first, you can earn some tokens, see how they are running everything and then once you are satisfied can invest if you want to. There is no rush to invest into a project as most projects at least run their Token sale for at least 30 days if not longer.

I would also look into Crowdholding. They are a platform where you can earn crypto through bounties / airdrops and tasks. It's free to join up and can be a nice way to find new ICOs as there are over 80 projects on their platform and it is growing daily.

https://www.crowdholding.com

Hope this advice helps and good luck!
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

"new wave of ICOs", "ready for bull run" - I think you are getting ahead of yourself, I don't think neither new wave of ICOs nor bull run is now, I think bull run will come not earlier than in a year and ICOs wave may never come.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:07:52 AM

If there are any that have unique technology or a good chance of achieving a decent level of adoption it might be ideal even in this current climate where crowdsales have taken a downturn in popularity due to many not even having a viable product that has any real use case so make sure you avoid any of these

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

Of course buying ICO again is a very good step. On the other hand we buy ICO, of course we will get a big bonus. Because the investment in ICO is certainly very good benefits, what's more in a really good project like the Gigzi project. Project Gigzi in my opinion is one of the best ICOs for investment.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

start the ICO at the time it became one of those things well enough. coupled with the new year's eve, of course, there will be the potential crypto for the better and this will affect the ICO is also running. so start choosing the ICO with research for good results in some future quite well done.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

Expecting some descent ico right now with the current market situation is hopeless. Instead you should invest on the coins that are already listed on the marketcap to have a good start.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

I sincerely think you should hold off for now. With the situation of things in the industry at the moment, it may not be wise move to go into ICOs. The only reason you should consider an ICO is when the project in question is over the bar and top notch with a decent concept, product, and a visible and competent team in place. There are still some ICOs and projects out there worth exploring and investing. You job now is to research on some of these projects and going over them with a view to investing.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

I haven't really come up to some great new ICO, I'm rather thinking of investing in some great projects that that managed to survive this bear market and made some progress, there is alot of great projects out there already. But yeah, if some great ICO comes, I would probably invest in it, but not as much I did, at the end of 2017.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
FR1DGE

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Definetly. As long as you know which ones are safe and which ones have an actual purpose, they have yield a big profit

Right now I am invested in EVOAI, a project that has an arbitrage bot that pays in ETH lilke no other and also two other bots coming soon. This project has many interviews with their founders on their telegram t.me/evoai and they also have a working product that they are letting the community beta test. We are still on round one of the ICO but we have hit the soft cap so the rest of the tokens WILL be burnt when the ICO ends and you might not have a chance to buy again at this price ($0.55). You can learn more and buy tokens at http://evoai.network
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

This is a good time to buy ICO. because ETH prices are cheap and you should choose carefully when investing. when the price of the token increases and then the ETH price increases. you will get a lot of profit. I call it dual profit

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

I don't think so... There are too few money left in the ICO area, so almost any ICO will probably fail... It can be on the stage of ICO, or the next one - there is no matter. And ofc I mean only legit ICOs. Scammy ICOs which want only to take money from you will always be around.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

Depreciation of the market value of coins has an impact on some ICOs who are vulnerable to failure to achieve their goals. So that it will provide a considerable risk for you, if you do not get a warranty from ICO, your money can be lost and irreplaceable. It's better to invest your money by buying coins that can provide satisfactory results.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

Expecting some descent ico right now with the current market situation is hopeless. Instead you should invest on the coins that are already listed on the marketcap to have a good start.

I also think that in the current situation it is much better to invest in well-known coins. New projects now have very little chance of collecting a sufficient amount of investment.

Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

I think the best way to use your money now in crypto is not joining in an ICO but buying the tokens in the market that has a price below from the ICO. Majority of cryptos now is in this situation so I think being a trader and hold is the best strategy.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

Why not to start invest at ICO project, will be new hope and give us profit with new ICO project have manage by trusted person, you can ask or join new ICO have lead by the owner have success at last ico before.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: