Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:08:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:28:31 PM

I think not. Still not the right time. Im bounty partisipant and find so many ico have not reached softcap. Its really sad. The market conditions still bad, you must hold on and keep away from ICO, waiting the crypto market have good movement. Its better than you lost your money. Please be patient.
now we have to be more careful in choosing the ico and the project needs to carry out very long analysis and research of course in following the ICO
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:37:09 PM

In my opinion is not worth start investing in ICO now, i see a lot of fail ICO and investors never recover their money, but if you want or who want can do anything with their money and can invest.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:47:39 PM

Investing on ico isnt wrong it depends how active the team is for the success of the project. Just be careful when investing and do a little research cause you are risking your money.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:53:39 PM

If you are actually preparing to HODL long term i think then is OK to buy and keep as most project will require patience and time to grow especially developing ICOs so learn to maintain yourself and let it grow if you are willing to invest

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:12:44 AM

I don't see if the ICO is getting better and I also don't see if crypto will experience price increases all look the same, and I advise you to do extra research if you really want to make ICO investments because most will have low prices when listing

tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:15:49 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
IEO trend is now very hot. It is helping many investors to earn a lot of money from buying tokens. for example, TOP token supported by Huobi has a price increase of up to x23. This is an incredible thing but it is true. This is also the opportunity for investors who are losing money.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:42:34 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

ICO with each new day is becoming less reliable choice for investors, continuous losses and disappointment, and the saving bull market will not soon, so you have to stand aside and watch
Laterapp

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:48:21 PM

Thither look as if to be a modern roller of ICOs upcoming up anew. The crypto marketplace furthermore seems to be deed set representing a copper amble.I am inquisitive whether purchase any decorous ICOs desire be foresighted at this location. Desire be gratified whether those who are alert of former marketplace rotation buoy instruction me on this.I revalue each well-grounded donations
Tohave

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:05:53 PM

Whether you are dictated to get an investor in the ICO propose, so it is value taking into consideration scheme that get entered the marketplace and are instantly marketing coins,or get already entered the marketplace and the change and are actively excavation to modernise their focus and production. With the drop of the marketplace, various juke proposal get leftover the marketplace, on the other hand various favourable ones get furthermore endured, the involvement of investors has ablated later the cost of bitcoin, so earlier forming a choice you should cautiously analyse each the tenders and be confident to capture into accounting the method that you are set to miss in example of default.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:57:33 PM

You should not redeem tokens of ICO projects. It is now true garbage. there will be no projects mobilizing capital by ICO. All good projects will now contact the exchanges to support their token sale.
The new IEO is what you should invest in it now. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
unknownth

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:51:21 PM

I custom rede whatever single or you to sink in ICOs at this location. As even as you anticipate the marketplace is lastly peppy backbone, that isn't the example from my have position. All the more at the warmth of it, ICOs are yet existence established in this place if in a craps or carrys marketplace. How they'll cooking stove away in the mart cannot be prognosticated, on the other hand the total, they desire sure not achieve good instantly in arrears to minimal concern close to the investment general
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:20:36 PM

ICO with each new day is becoming less reliable choice for investors, continuous losses and disappointment, and the saving bull market will not soon, so you have to stand aside and watch
You have to observed longer than as usual, many projects are become nothing after the ico periods, so being more selective before investing your money is necessary, you have to be more furious when thinking about this market, make sure to investigate and be well aware about project future developments and what will be the chances to grow after the release.
Overin

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:36:29 PM

Personally I'm indeed away.. I desire view to come in in a propose just on presale or individual trafficking with great deduct ( many than 40%) compared to ICO cost, or else I anticipate it's yet as well venturesome to lay out in ICO stage and it's greater to wait representing interchanges..
trust7

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:44:37 PM

You have to observed longer than as usual, many projects are become nothing after the ico periods, so being more selective before investing your money is necessary, you have to be more furious when thinking about this market, make sure to investigate and be well aware about project future developments and what will be the chances to grow after the release.
I agree, you need to look more closely at the tokens that you are going to buy. A lot of tokens turned out to be just a dummy. Many of them lost money on the purchase of such tokens. Many lost finances.

investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:06:56 PM

Yes, now the price of Bitcoin has started to increase. This has an impact on all coins and has increased. You can now start buying ICO coins and I suggest you be more careful in making purchases. Take your time to do research and if you doubt it's better not to buy ICO coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:35:17 PM

IEO is now replacing ICO, so I believe that investing in IEO will be more popular than investing in ICO. Moreover, IEO definitely has a number of advantages that make investing in it attractive to potential investors, so it makes sense to look at IEO.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:01:11 PM

IEO is now replacing ICO, so I believe that investing in IEO will be more popular than investing in ICO. Moreover, IEO definitely has a number of advantages that make investing in it attractive to potential investors, so it makes sense to look at IEO.

For success, of course we have to follow the trend, IEO, for now it looks like the IEO is good and promising, many IEOs are successful and sold out in a short time.
inpeo

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:19:22 PM

IMO, you shouldn't. First purchase currency that are on the exchanged already and place bitcoin on your antecedence so you won't get whatever issue whether the marketplace tankfuls anew, thither 's yet a opportunity to regain. Distinct from with these ICOs, whether the marketplace vehicles them, fortunes of convalescence is absolutely minimal.
asnotthat

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:44:39 PM

Good, instantly it's heavy to add. Any kvetch that the propose promised single affair, on the other hand the currency is value no thing. On the other hand this is according to investors of any projections. Instantly it is hard to forecast what desire pass following. On the other hand I anticipate whether the propose is hard you buoy seat.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:50:12 PM

I don't recommend it again because the new ICO in most of the time are not valuable so the investment on the next new performing ICO again will not give any type of profit for you so it will be waste of time and waste of the work so choosing other way of income is right in this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: