Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:27:39 PM

The shrinkage in the ICO market has affected most of the bounty hunters like us, who have won a lot of money from this business. We are looking forward to the day when the market will revive, but unfortunately we cannot see the desired levels. If there is a revival in ETH prices, it can trigger new ICOs.
It seems to me that everything will depend not only on the price of ethereum, but also on the possibility of protecting investors and their money, which they invest in new projects on the company’s ico market.  If due to fraudsters, investors will avoid investing in the ico company, the results will only worsen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:42:46 PM

if you feel good please buy at ico but most ico is a scam and many investors don't believe in the ico project, and now the more trend ieo maybe it will replace the future of ico,I think you better buy on an exchange that is clearly registered in exchange.
There is no point in buying icos at the moment, if you really want to gamble your money away then wait until the market is going completely crazy and you see huge prices, that could be the moment to take a gamble or two if you feel like doing that with your money since your chances of winning will be higher but now that most icos are having problems even reaching their soft caps you will be disappointed by the results you will get.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:47:42 PM

if you feel good please buy at ico but most ico is a scam and many investors don't believe in the ico project, and now the more trend ieo maybe it will replace the future of ico,I think you better buy on an exchange that is clearly registered in exchange.
There is no point in buying icos at the moment, if you really want to gamble your money away then wait until the market is going completely crazy and you see huge prices, that could be the moment to take a gamble or two if you feel like doing that with your money since your chances of winning will be higher but now that most icos are having problems even reaching their soft caps you will be disappointed by the results you will get.
The point of taking the risk is not worthy, most of the ico's are not performing the way investors expected them to be, gamble with the fate of your invested money is too risky seeing how the market is moving right now, if you really plan to continue doing this, selecting those projects that you think that will bring something to your investment make sure to do deeper research.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:17:44 PM

The shrinkage in the ICO market has affected most of the bounty hunters like us, who have won a lot of money from this business. We are looking forward to the day when the market will revive, but unfortunately we cannot see the desired levels. If there is a revival in ETH prices, it can trigger new ICOs.
It seems to me that everything will depend not only on the price of ethereum, but also on the possibility of protecting investors and their money, which they invest in new projects on the company’s ico market.  If due to fraudsters, investors will avoid investing in the ico company, the results will only worsen.
It is precisely today that the market situation is emerging, that after listing new projects lose their coins very much in price.  That is why investors prefer to invest by buying new coins on the stock exchanges.  But if the situation on the cryptocurrency market improves, the investment will definitely come to the company's ico market.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:37:55 PM

do your research. if you believe in the future of a project, then you should invest. if you're impatient: don't do it. that easy!

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:26:30 AM

The ICO trend has now changed to IEO, safer with guaranteed exchange listings, binance success with this, yobit has also started this, don't miss the opportunity if you want to profit in the short term I recommend the IEO, one more thing the IEO now minimizes bounty programs ...
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:01:50 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
My question is,do you really know what to buy or how to buy?ICO these days are too different from the past as they are more scams than legits.
We can find that in scam and reputation section that there are more of them being listed as scammers,so if you think your knowledge is enough then i think you can invest again with a high risk of losing thatss for sure,so better be careful and think thousand times before you decide

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:39:17 AM

I am not currently investing in an ICO project because it is still very risky. I prefer to invest in coins that are already in the Crypto market. Lots of coins that have the potential to rise so we must immediately invest. But if you believe investing in ICO, I suggest you be more careful.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:37:05 AM

I think you should continue to buy ICO but not at the present time. Currently, projects through the IEO attract a lot of investors, and most projects have high growth rates right after the first exchange. Find out about the IEO and buy the IEO because it is the current trend, don't miss any opportunities that can benefit you. I wish you make the right decisions and make a lot of money in that decision.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:23:22 PM

I think you should continue to buy ICO but not at the present time. Currently, projects through the IEO attract a lot of investors, and most projects have high growth rates right after the first exchange. Find out about the IEO and buy the IEO because it is the current trend, don't miss any opportunities that can benefit you. I wish you make the right decisions and make a lot of money in that decision.
If you have lots of time reviewing and understanding this new way of investment, opportunities are now open for people who loves to take chances,
this new way is just almost same as ico's but have an assurance to be listed from the exchange that caters the sales process, got to have time to
make your moves and assess everything inside.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:48:21 PM

ICO investment are very risky nowadays.because most of the ICO are scam.before joining or investing any ICO you need to sure that its a legit project and meet all of requirement.also without escrow doing ICO is very risky.but you can join some good IEO easily. binance launchpad and bittrex offering this chance.those IEO are also very profitable.but all of man cant able to join those IEO because of huge demand. however, you can join at ICO but they are very risky.I would suggest you to join at IEO.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:08:01 PM

If you want to reinvest in the ico project, it is good, of course, must be done with a mature analysis, do not let you get stuck on the ico who scam, in the end you have to lose assets

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
ludyas15

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:18:08 PM

If you want to reinvest in the ico project, it is good, of course, must be done with a mature analysis, do not let you get stuck on the ico who scam, in the end you have to lose assets
Oh yeah. Such examples are simply millions, when people trust a good idea, and as a result they are left with useless coins that do not cost anything. It’s impossible to remain in incomprehensible projects for a long time.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:26:33 PM

The market is going to require bigger analysis that what is before seeing in the market I think the best idea is to get ready for so much more in-depth view of the market before coming up with a better perspective how you look at the market and its own trends

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:15:31 AM

Oh yeah. Such examples are simply millions, when people trust a good idea, and as a result they are left with useless coins that do not cost anything. It’s impossible to remain in incomprehensible projects for a long time.
if you are in a project like that, it would be better if you had to leave and look for another project that was more convincing. because really understanding and choosing a really good ICO project is really difficult, where sometimes project development is very slow even at a successful ICO.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:31:52 AM

even with bonuses 50% buying ICO when bearish is not good idea, if one month from now bull market come then it good idea but not possible, my suggestion is invest from top 10 coinmarketcap.com

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:57:45 AM

Buying the coins from the ICO is good but we have to potential about the company and their developments in the future. We should research before investing in any ICO because many ICO's are getting into scam after raising money. So it is always good to invest in coin after they hit the exchanges and also the most reputable exchanges.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:14:10 AM

even with bonuses 50% buying ICO when bearish is not good idea, if one month from now bull market come then it good idea but not possible, my suggestion is invest from top 10 coinmarketcap.com

Those bonuses are nothing compared to the so-called private rounds with big investors,,, I remember I got in at the best bonus period of 50% or sometimes even 70%,,, and then discovered later people who told me they got into pre-sale when it was private and got 100% of bonuses and up. Not to mention bounty hunters who could get much more than any bonus put together. I am tired of ICOs let us just put it that way.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:33:57 PM

Now, it is better to stay away from these projects. We cannot foresee what can happen even with existing ones, and it is hard to believe that any ICO can have a success as well. Better trade.
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 07:16:39 AM

If you have such a project in which you believe it does not matter which market you can always invest. No one knows when there will be a bull market. So mindlessly invest as in 2017 in the ICO will no longer be even with the next bull market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: