Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Projects could care less about multiple bounty entries, KYC is done only because they are obligated by the law or they just afraid of potential problems in case of not doing kyc.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

The Kyc program is great for reducing the number of account users who have participated in prizes, but in my opinion whether the identity of the hunter is not misused by irresponsible people, which I worry about is like that.

[
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

The Kyc program is great for reducing the number of account users who have participated in prizes, but in my opinion whether the identity of the hunter is not misused by irresponsible people, which I worry about is like that.
This people if they really want to abuse the bounty can use fake names and fake documents.
For a project, their concern should only be the advertising and they should not get the personal information of those who help them, we are in crypto
and we value anonymity.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

I support the kyc procedure because with its help the conditions for all participants in the bounty are equalized, that is, many people are now using multi-accounts trying to slay more tokens, it is for this that I support this procedure
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
It depends on the company and location to do KYC for bounty because there are locations that requires KYC for their paper works or the team wants to avoid illegal activities.

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

"KYC" has become a necessity in order that both companies and investors can protect themselves from fraud. This procedure has become an ordinary one through which the company can ensure that all the participants are abided by regulations.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

No I'm not agree with KYC , I would rather to keep my personal information safe , I never know who are they and where are going to use my KYC , I think KYC needs to be replaced with Skype interview or some other ways.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
regtrade

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

No I'm not agree with KYC , I would rather to keep my personal information safe , I never know who are they and where are going to use my KYC , I think KYC needs to be replaced with Skype interview or some other ways.

Skype Interviews also not safe, since its not encrypted in any way. Also, maybe you are being recorded and im sure they will ask to see your ID or Passport in camera.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

Skype Interviews also not safe, since its not encrypted in any way. Also, maybe you are being recorded and im sure they will ask to see your ID or Passport in camera.
no. no, KYC or Skype the same is absolutely not safe for bounty participants because it's better to always protect your identity and I don't think they need to know who or what your face is. KYC is only needed for investors, not for bounty participants because investors are more important than prize participants. yes I also disagree with KYC for bounties.
cornl
Copper Member

Activity: 756
Merit: 51

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

I know that cryptocurrencies are about privacy. But in current times, taking into account multiple attempts to influence bounty results for one’s profit (multi accounts, bots flooding, cross-liking your other accounts and so on) KYC is the way to keep all the things in the right place. Just think about bounty as a job. If you want to get paid, you have to reveal yourself.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

Now, most of the companies are asking for KYC in order to get the bounty because companies want to keep track of coins allocated to the bounty and mostly in some campaign people are joining in bounty with multiple accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: