Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17774 times)
yukiko

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

Right now, I don't have any dream to launch my coin because I know that it will need many things to set up and I need to spend a time to research and make the teams work in that project. Besides that, I need to know what purposes I will need to launch the project, and I will check on the market trend because I don't want to create the ICO project based on the ethereum and I see that the trend of that project is done and it will change with something new. Perhaps, if I can collect much money and I have a team, I will launch the project later, but it depends on what is going on in the market.

Wouldn't it be best to focus on what you want to do before the idea of raising money though?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

I don't have any thoughts on having a coin of my own and if I decide to launch one in the future it's most likely going to fail like the rest of the alts we have right now. Competing against 1000+ altcoins and having the same reason why it's created. It's becoming repetitive eventually investors will learn to stop investing to ICOs until projects fail to hit their softcap.
Indeed it is not easy. When did want to create their own crypto certainly pioneering from scratch is not easy even saw many of the ICO that currently fall into when entering into the market. many long-established cryptos and the big moment and indeed compete with that if you don't have a good team and it will be useless.
Scompe_BTC

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

I wish to have a project of myself and will start a bigger business with that project to give a support to this community but it need some more time to learn much more and skills and experience as a smaller mistake will make me lose my project. So right now I am working with others projects and are supporting them.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

I always wondered if it was possible to create my own coin. I did not believe in it. But recently I saw a full video course on this topic on the Internet.
And as it turned out, it is not so difficult to create your own coin and start your ICO. So you can create it, another question is whether someone needs it?
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

Creating legit ICOs is hard thing and i think we should have roadmap on our bussiness plan. But if i launch my own ICO, i think i will launch bounty campaign too because its help to introduce my project to market and crypto community. Bounty hunters helping most ICOs reach their target to fund the project

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

I always wondered if it was possible to create my own coin. I did not believe in it. But recently I saw a full video course on this topic on the Internet.
And as it turned out, it is not so difficult to create your own coin and start your ICO. So you can create it, another question is whether someone needs it?
When you will be having the purpose and reasons, why not you also may own your coin ? But we should understand this is not an easier way to make big money in short-term. Creating your own coin is much easier one but making it popular and having decent value is very much harder part of it. We need effective team to manage it properly otherwise it will be classified as a shit coin.

I have seen many people are launching new coins only for the purpose of scamming innocent investors and their bounty programs are clear indication of what they are doing. Actually this type of people are making suffer the entire altcoin industry. If you have proper plan and you have enough budget then you may go for creating your own coin at any time.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

I heard that it's easy to make our own token in Ethereum platform but I don't want to add more shitcoins in our currency as we have already many coins that flooding the crypto with no product and this could increase their numbers as more and more greedy people will join crypto in coming years in hopes that they can collect enough money to launch their project successfully.
eagle10

Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

Well, with so many coins and shit coins in the market already why should I dream of making my own coin and get it in the market. It is a waste of time and competition is very stiff. Let's leave the development of new coins to the expert and the serious developers. Maybe they can make their coin popular and useful to the market.
emma46

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

I don't see a reason why should I do that ?
Besides there are so many alt-coins why would I create another one?
The coin or token would just be another addition to the tons of useless crypto and for sure it would be ignored.
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

it's better to invest now than to make a new project, because of the many scamers and failed projects. now it will be difficult to get large funds for the development of the project

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

I didn't really dream of creating my own coin because by creating my own coin it meant I had to create a solution to an existing problem and maybe it would make the work complicated.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

I haven't thought about launching my own coin before. I think you have to come up with a really really strong project if you want to succeed with a coin. It's not for me now..
oicieffive

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

I wish to have a project of myself and will start a bigger business with that project to give a support to this community but it need some more time to learn much more and skills and experience as a smaller mistake will make me lose my project. So right now I am working with others projects and are supporting them.
You must be doing right. Learning is the first part of any successful business hence you are already doing what launching your own coin is needing. Yes, any small mistake also will lead to big losses as this community will mark your bitcoin as scam coin. Preparing yourself well in advance for managing your own coin will get you definite success.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

I once dreamt of setting a platform that will revolutionize the hiring process in the world. A single token will be used to do any transaction in the said platform. The plaform should be designed to get as many jobs applications as possible covering worldwide. Though, there are ICOs in th past eaign for this but, until now these projects are not functional. This is the problem with blockchain technology, it is great but hasn't been utilized yet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Of course I dream to run my coin, like many. I think it's great to combine agriculture and cryptocurrency.
The main thing is to collect a good team and go to the end, not to quit. The product of the company must be applicable and liked by people. That the community is constantly growing.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:44:27 AM

if you have means and working technology to do it then go for it, if you are just for the $$ that is why you creating a token we dont need another shitcoin

gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

I never dreamed like this, I don't know blockchain technology and I don't want to be a liar. I am a principled person and I will not participate in the development of ICO. This is a very difficult job. I hope you can succeed.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

If I would like to launch my own coin someday then it will be worth it to find a good team and a usable project to launch. I don't like scamming people.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

launching a new coin is not just launching and making a new coin, you must have a broad goal and have a project that is very useful for the people so that it will have very high demand, if you cannot take care of it then you should not dream too much.
shadowduck

Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

launching a new coin is not just launching and making a new coin, you must have a broad goal and have a project that is very useful for the people so that it will have very high demand, if you cannot take care of it then you should not dream too much.
Looking for what purpose a person creates a new coin. he can create a token just to be used by not big community of people

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: