Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17779 times)
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 04:47:56 PM

I've been thinking a lot about the idea, but I don't think I can do anything good on my own, so I'm not planning on making my own coin yet.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:49:45 PM

Yes, I have been nursing the ambition for a while and I have even attempted it before but the issue I have is not being able to build a team that have the same vision with me. Creating a coin is one aspect, but managing the project is the real work which many don't have the capacity to do.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:34:04 AM

I always have that wish, and especially I want to launch coins that really can be used to shop by the public in supermarkets or small and large stores. I focus more on the use of coins, not the price in the market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:41:02 AM

nope, never thinking about that but will interested if i'm the part of big project team for example ethereum altcoin, just dreaming

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:49:50 AM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

Actually not, it takes a lot of effort, devotion, time and money to launch your own coin. ICO investment is dead, so, it is not as profitable as it was before. I would've been better supporting solid projects and promoting them.

indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:10:14 AM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

creating crypto is a big project.and solving real world problems with crypto can be nead af more resources like Dev team reserve fund and etc,creating crypto for business purpose is the best option like if you have group of restaurants your crypto can use within your restaurants. so you made purpose and real word use for your crypto
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:14:31 AM

Yes, I have been nursing the ambition for a while and I have even attempted it before but the issue I have is not being able to build a team that have the same vision with me. Creating a coin is one aspect, but managing the project is the real work which many don't have the capacity to do.
A team is definitely very important when trying to create a new coin that remains stable on the market for a long time. I think you should keep trying and also look for persons with the same desire and ambition as yours because that's the only way you can create a successful coin since it is almost impossible to do it all by yourself
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:22:52 AM

So far I am not in a mood to launch my own coin. First of all cryptocurrency activities are not allowed in my country. Second I am not in a position to issue my own coin from various point of view. I think launching a coin should have extraordinary vision and idea which could make some changes in the lives of the people and make long lasting impact. I were to start my own project, I would not entirely depend on crowdfunding. I would also invest myself to continue my project and realize my dream.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:28:29 AM

Making your own coin need a big potential someday in trading to get huge volume and profitable same as a good project to provide peoples need as a investors from it.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:32:02 AM

Yes I am dreaming of issuing my own coin that would make change in the lives of the people of the world. At some point of time, I would launch my own coin and the entire world would use it for many purposes. The coin I would launch would surpass even bitcoin and no coin would be there to beat my own coin. The name of my coin would be Sagarmatha (Mount Everest), the highest peak of the world.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 02:52:39 AM

Me and my friend had plan to launch token but later we abandon it due to lack of resources and also I wanted no unnecessary headache.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
D3m1r4wanti

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:25:31 AM

This is very easy to make our own coin, but it wouldn't be easy to build project that we want to build. and 2nd problem is so many project and coin or token right now, so we can imagine how much and what should we do to win on this competition?!
yes I really agree with what you say, I also understand and understand how to make a new coin, but more important is the project that runs behind the coin making. because if it doesn't work then your coins will only be worthless junk coins.
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:38:14 AM

Yes, absolutely. But, I don't think I would launching my own coin since I don't have a desire on making my own coin, I would recommend to just make a project instead.

In my opinion making coins is everyone's dream, the huge potential of crypto makes anyone able to become a new millionaire, but the hardest thing now is marketing, because competition is very tight.

Thank you
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:50:09 AM

It seems that if you want to make your own project it is certainly very difficult. And of course it can only be imagined now. If it's true, I make my own projects certainly useful and can be used by the general public such as blockchain-based music projects. With the name Crypto Music project, and the token symbol is MSC.
gensol

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:26:28 AM

You know tokens are like gateway services to projects any business enterprise can decide to launch a utility token which can be used in their ecosystem. Btc is one of a kind coin solving numerous problems most projects now launch just utility tokens.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:49:28 AM

Before yes, but as a full time investor and trader, I just want to limit the coin on the CMC and on the market in order to make the most out of it. If I made one, it might be successful but the chance that it will just going to decrease the market potential of other altcoin in the market is high.

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:59:13 AM

I do t think so, because my dream has come true with Ethereum coin. Because my dream is make some platform for many coin like ERC20 and i just have to invest my money on ethereum.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:19:15 AM

actually one of my friend ever try to ask me to join their team to release coin on eth platform but i think too hard for someone that have no knowdledge and hardwork to survive on crypto this day. so i skipped that one
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:21:22 AM

I have it in my mind since very long but it needs a team and resources and lots of money. I have joined different blockchains where you can create free token I am now comfortable Smiley

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:51:28 PM

I have it in my mind since very long but it needs a team and resources and lots of money. I have joined different blockchains where you can create free token I am now comfortable Smiley
of course to run a project certainly requires a team of professionals who can develop the project that we are going to live. besides that, we also have to spend a lot of capital to promote the projects we have towards the crypto community, because without a large project promotion program, of course it will never be known by the community so that it cannot invite many investors to invest in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: