Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17779 times)
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:59:03 AM

Lets do dream right now,  if I have the oppurtunity to have my own company and will enter on the crypto world. I would like to create a product which is use by all gamers around the world. Let say this coin will be the core money for each games. That so big but it just a dream so no problem hehehe, partnership with garena, creator of mobile legend, league of legend, dota, and any popular game. The coin will be the mode of payment in competition and not just about it, there will be further use of it

itos84
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 6

wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:40:30 PM

Lets do dream right now,  if I have the oppurtunity to have my own company and will enter on the crypto world. I would like to create a product which is use by all gamers around the world. Let say this coin will be the core money for each games. That so big but it just a dream so no problem hehehe, partnership with garena, creator of mobile legend, league of legend, dota, and any popular game. The coin will be the mode of payment in competition and not just about it, there will be further use of it

Seems that you don't have PMs open. Right now I am creating my own company and planning to do an ICO for a Crypto Gaming Arcade. If you are interested in joining the team let me know! You can see some of the open positions available: https://arcadium.games/team/ Also, if you have any recommendation please let me know what do you think.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:48:04 PM

Well, clearly not the next cryptocurrency exchange. How many of them (10-20 projects per month). Nothing more. I like the industry aimed at a large number of people. This product should benefit users from regular use. All other problems while blochkchayn can not solve. Unfortunately, I do not have enough knowledge to create something of my own. And in my country there are regulators. Even when creating a project, I will have to carry out the main work abroad.

Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:57:59 PM

Yes, I am dreaming to launch my own coin. I mean I want to lunch my own cryptocurrency in the future. I saw many people launch their own cryptocurrency and it's going well. So now I'm planning to create my own cryptocurrency. If I can create my cryptocurrency, then I will hold my own coin. In order to increase its value in the future. I have seen many ICO cannot succeed But I'll do my coin's ICO successfully. I will use Blockchain Technology in my cryptocurrency. Because all cryptocurrency is based on Blockchain Technology. But yes, for the promotion of new cryptocurrency, I'll arrange Bounty and signature campaign.

Thank you

shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:35:53 PM

I am not dreaming have my own coins because I have enjoyed with many altcoin kinds from ICO, I think its not easy how to created new coins without have good planning and procedure for listing in greatest exchange market.
For the way to see if most of the ICO are absolutely insane and most of them are actually scams and shits. IEOs too.
I would not speak so sharply. study completely many ICO and IEO projects and you will understand that there are so many good projects

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
itos84
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 6

wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 01:44:06 PM

For the way to see if most of the ICO are absolutely insane and most of them are actually scams and shits. IEOs too.
Fully agree with you brother. 90% ICO is a scam. Why is everyone so fond of investing in these scam projects? A lot of really good and honest projects. Such as Sound Money Coin for example.
Agree, if you want to invest in an ICO make sure there are developers in the team and that at least there is some sort of MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to make sure there are tech people behind it. Recently I think there are better projects now overall.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
alosercalledsusie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:46:13 PM

i have. but i havent team

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:04:14 PM

Yes. I'm dreaming to launch my own coin in the future. I can see people have created and launched their own coin which has become successful so I can also launch my coin. I just need to get developers and team.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:16:05 PM

No. Because i don't know how to manage a project and i don't want to make hopes for other people and after the project fail and people may lose money.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:17:29 PM

Yes. I'm dreaming to launch my own coin in the future. I can see people have created and launched their own coin which has become successful so I can also launch my coin. I just need to get developers and team.

Oh. If you have any ideas. Everyone can run a coin. The team can now be assembled. People are interested in creating their own projects.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:50:08 PM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
For now I like the IEO more. I have some ideas about making ICO and the product is more about social activities where we can help some people who are in disaster or establish a social organization. I also have an idea about an auction site that has its own cryptocurrency as a media transaction.                                                      

If you do not have enough money, you should find a supporter. If you rely on your project, you get good results. Indeed, ICOs cannot attract the attention of the majority. But, you can be successful in a good situation.
MD Amran Ali

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:52:18 PM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
For now I like the IEO more. I have some ideas about making ICO and the product is more about social activities where we can help some people who are in disaster or establish a social organization. I also have an idea about an auction site that has its own cryptocurrency as a media transaction.                                                      

If you do not have enough money, you should find a supporter. If you rely on your project, you get good results. Indeed, ICOs cannot attract the attention of the majority. But, you can be successful in a good situation.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:28:39 PM

It's a difficult thing to launch a coin. I am grateful for the project team who launch these coins and maintain the project in this competitive world. I think instead of launching a new coin , it's better to promote the project so that it can develop further.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:43:51 PM

Yes, absolutely. But, I don't think I would launching my own coin since I don't have a desire on making my own coin, I would recommend to just make a project instead.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:00:51 PM

I am not sure about the current scenario will be suitable for making then you do investment kind at this time but I definitely think about that to make it possible and creating a new currency will not been an easy job and  lots of effort and promotion to get connected with the people.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:10:19 PM

Yes, absolutely. But, I don't think I would launching my own coin since I don't have a desire on making my own coin, I would recommend to just make a project instead.
Launching ones own coin might lead to flooding the market because we have already more than enough in the capital market and creating many coibs is not what crypto sphere needed now we does want the crypto market and business to survive in the near future. Therefore, I will rather create a project which will great an awareness of crypto currency and project than flooding the market with another new coin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:11:40 PM

This is very easy to make our own coin, but it wouldn't be easy to build project that we want to build. and 2nd problem is so many project and coin or token right now, so we can imagine how much and what should we do to win on this competition?!
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:26:36 PM

Unfortunately this dreams brought the unsuccesfull ICO projects to this point today. I mean yes i believe that everyone would have their own coins but the make a project is not smething easy. Today if want to make a project i could bring it up in 15 days, i can open bounty threat and make the bounty hunters work for me, i can deal with bounty platform and their bounty workers would work for me.. You would pay the hunters at the end or you just don't pay anything..  I can do all that with just $500 not more. Those are easy but usually this kind ideas ending with failure just like many other ICO project. If you want to run a project you should have team +25 people  and at least $5 million. Otherwise you would be unsuccesfull it is obvious. So this is not dream would be failure for me.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:42:12 PM

Making coins is easy, the hardest thing is marketing, intense competition certainly makes the opportunity for new coins to be difficult especially not supported by large capital.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 03:58:35 PM

To be very much honest,  i really don't how it feels like holding or creating my own coin.
Literally i want to understand the algorithm that works behind creating a legendary cryptocurrency.
I have heard from many of the members and developers here that,  it really cost you a lot to build a world class crypto.
But for  a person like me,  its still a dream.
Hope my fortune will be in favor of me someday ❤️

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: