Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
Grimjhow (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

Who is not afraid? Almost a year has passed science the last big up movement and science than there was absolutely nothing on the market. Only red days and big depression. But I am still sure that things will change and we will see the green market.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

Yes, everyone was afraid in this year. Most people missed the last bull run and they are thinking about the next one. But who knows what happens. There are too many predictions everywhere. I personally believe something happens to the market as soon as possible. But everyone has a risk. Let's see what happens.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

If you are truly a trader that is skilled at trading, then you won't be afraid of a fallen market, because that is the time that skilled traders make it most. Why do you think most people are now opting for trading? It is because other aspects, although not all, seem not to be lucrative at this time, except for long term holders. I do not need to be afraid, but to make good use of this opportunity.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

There's no need being afraid as there's nothing happening now that hasn't been experienced before. No market goes down and doesn't get back up. A bit of patience is all you need. The market might still go down even further, but you shouldn't panic at all. It still has the capacity to give great gains to those who persevere.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

Why be afraid of the current situation? everything was predictable.  The market has been going down since the beginning of the year. Now we need to wait for a reversal and gradual growth. The main thing is to be patient and not panic.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

I'm sad due to my loss. And as I know I'm not going to sell what I hold until I get a nice profit, I'm not afraid at all.
Let the market fall more, I'll keep adding my coins little by little cause I believe there would be a higher point.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Why afraid today when bitcoin is showing weakness? I became afraid when bitcoin falls at a very instant rate just like the overnight price falling down of $6K to $4K and then it has touched the $3K area. But then again, I think it is only showing a slight correction before going up to infinity again just be patience it will come. No way now to be afraid but accumulate more.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

why would i be afraid when i am still making profit like i always do? granted it is smaller profit because of my own risk management but it is still profit.

from early days i have been making profit from altcoins only when they are getting pumped and since i never bag hold anything that means i always have money to join any altcoin that is getting pumped. and we all know that altcoins are pumping nonstop if you stop only looking at top10!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

It is normal to be afraid. But you should be firm in the struggle to keep the technology. Indeed, it is not in our strength to keep the market. The technology is undisputable

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

M.C.V.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

No one becomes a sailor sitting at home. You go out and fight the waves.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

If you call yourself trader, you should be able to earn even in a falling market(open short position in right time), if you just buy and wait when your active will grow you are not trader you just hamster like many others in this market.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Black Coffee

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

absolutely not, because from the beginning I had learned that the crypto market was very volatile. therefore I continue to study and look for ways to anticipate this situation, not all traders are disappointed with the fall of this market, on the contrary many people are happy because they can get assets at a cheap price.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

I am only afraid if all crypto prices will be zero, because if that happens there will be no more chance for recovery. But as long as crypto still has value I'm not afraid, because even though the crypto prices has dropped up to 50% I am sure that will definitely come back to rise. So do not worry about the current market situation - stay calm and stay cool
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

Current market conditions do not make me afraid but maybe I am a little frustrated because I can only hold the coins that I have and cannot make a profit because I will not sell my coins at a low price and I will lose

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

to be honest i am feeling insecure too.. miners are not mining btc due to out weight cost to mine the btc and mining difficulty has droped to 18% which is the highest drop since 2011.. a lot of people are quiting from the market..  just store your coins somewhere safe and forget about the crypto for long time

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

I'm not afraid, I think all this is very normal. at the beginning of the year crypto was at its highest point so it was natural that sooner or later he would fall, and now it was when crypto fell. we just have to wait until he comes back again, so be patient.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

I'm so scared to see that but just try to remember when the price of crypto worth pennies and this time it's even better for me personally. I thought that we will see that again in a few years. and i just believe in my crypto. But the downtrend of market has created a lot of fear

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

there is no reason to be afraid of spin now. because I really trust crypto. enlightenment is shocking me, but I am sure and believe it will come back soon. I just need the right time for the market to come back at a good time.
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

The current fall creates a lot of inconvenience, but I see no reason to be afraid, because the cryptocurrency will again show active growth!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: