Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18399 times)
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

I will just hold my funds and have patience to wait until the market fully recovers. Although the recent price is too much lower than the previous days and this is a good time to buy at cheaper price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

A little beat of nervous yes, but not that afraid of totally. Simply because i know that it just a normal scenario that happen in Crypto, and it is just a part of market fluctuation in Crypto currency world. Therefore, if i were you stay calm and continue working afraid not.  

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

There are fear on the market for those who hold large amount and the market still falling.
There are some who hold big but still buying and enjoying the market.
There are new comers who like the market now as they can enter at low value.

There is different situation and feeling in the market.
For me? i am not afraid and keep buying Cheesy
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

If you are a trader, you should not be afraid of this fall. That's OK. Moreover, real traders are able to earn not only on the bullish market, but also on the bearish one.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

the current situation clearly shows that trading is better than holding, because trader can make money even on the bear market, so im a trader and i dont afraid now
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Everyone is afraid because we all have invested our money and time and no one like to loose

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

if I myself am afraid and whether or not it must be there, but to overcome my fear it is very easy by holding back and being patient the key to avoiding loss and one day can also benefit
These days price went down again from the start we are worried about the market condition. Since we do not know when it can recover. So aside from thinking of panic sell good to have hold our btc these days.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

Yes I am, I am scared that it would continue to go down and it would be the end of it,
I am scared that when the market continues to fall people or investors would leave and it would be the end of crypto currencies.

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

if I myself am afraid and whether or not it must be there, but to overcome my fear it is very easy by holding back and being patient the key to avoiding loss and one day can also benefit
feeling afraid was normal for each people.moreover their money reduce alot, so each people scarry.but if we have strong faith to cryptocurrency maybe left it for a while could help us.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Of course, everyone will be afraid if the price will fall and fall further. But, don't be too panic and rush in making decisions. It's better to keep watching the market and analyze whether the market will recover and increase.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

I'm not scared but I'm wondering how to choose the good coin because I do not want to miss good opportunities at this stage. Choosing the right coin will be a great opportunity for you to make a profit.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

There are fear on the market for those who hold large amount and the market still falling.
There are some who hold big but still buying and enjoying the market.
There are new comers who like the market now as they can enter at low value.

There is different situation and feeling in the market.
For me? i am not afraid and keep buying Cheesy
The more fear and more talk on the market that we will fall even lower, then we are close to the pivot point. I agree with you now very good prices for the purchase and the formation of the portfolio for the long term. I'm sure I need to use this opportunity.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

I am not right now because as I excpected things are going better with every day and price started grow up!
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Not at all i am ready to accept the position of the present market situation and it is not a new phase for me i have seen it several times and once again i am facing it it is not a permanent fall but it will recover soon and then once it shows a good start then it will not come back to down a thousands of new coins are using for projects and it is true that if we wait for the right time we will get good return of this time.

Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

I am more than afraid if there is anything like that but I am keeping my cool at the same time because I know I cannot help the situation, so I have stop looking at the price on coinmarketcap, I'm just doing my work and keeping hope alive that sooner or later the price will pick up again and the narrative will change
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

Well i think everyone worried with this current situation. People who spend their money on cryptocurrency will lose all his money if the market still like that. I hopes the market will recover soon. I learned so much things with this condition and patiance is the key.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

No need to worry about this decline, take advantage of market changes, always be optimistic and think positively because in the market decline is an opportunity to get low prices and will be a profit in the future.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

Why is everyone so pessimistic? There was literally a 2 year bull run before this crash, 10 years ago bitcoin was pennies and now it's 3k+ most people who "won" in 2017 hodl for quite some time, a lot of us in here have hodled for 1 year + and are in shambles, you're not going to be rich overnight, pleased be prepared to wait 5+ years, even with that time line we've never seen such a thing in history
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Don't see the point in panic, this has happened at least three times and each time everywhere shouted that the bubble burst. But then the market gradually recovered and went another race up. I am sure that this time everything will be the same.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

I'm not afraid of such a situation inspite of the fact that I'm an investor and hodler but not a trader at all) And now seeing all this dump and understanding that I'm "losing" thousands of percent of profit do not even give me a chill. Because I'm sure that 2019 will be the year of the new bull run with new heights of the market and new perspectives.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: