Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

Am not afraid of the current market situation because am very optimistic about the whole thing. The market is almost at the verge of recovering,so lets buy more tokens and hold.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

I am not afraid about this market situation because I believe in the better times that will come soon. I let my investments grow.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

of course, for me, I would be afraid to see the current market conditions are also less stable, so I think now when it's good to be able to get more altcoins for future needs, because now the price is still low, I'm sure it will also get more benefits waiting more peak selling prices.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

I'm confused a little bit, but keep positive thinking.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

I am not afraid of the current market situation because I believe in the market's recovery and I am looking forward to see it. I think cryptocurrency is a great technology for our generation and the future ones.
yukiko

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

I stick to  projects that are of value regardless of price trends. Especially marketing projects. They tend to do well bull or bear.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

I'm confused a little bit, but keep positive thinking.
Well, if you keep the fundamental coins then I don't think it's worth panicking or selling now , I'm definitely sure that they will recover ,there is a good team behind the projects and I'm sure that there will be a good growth!
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

In the current market situation, the only sensible thing that any investor can afford is to remain calm despite all these events that surround us now, because this is the only thing that can help maintain its inner balance and not give in to the general panic that has now gripped everyone.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Yes, I am really afraid, because I run out of money and I don't know something besides crypto currency.
It is time to end this game

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

Everyone is afraid.  Of course.
Even if you have been in it for a long time, chances are your portfolio is shot.
And if you got in end of 2017 to beginning of 2018, then it is even worse.

What scares me more is that the entire global economy looks like its about to collapse.
With the stock markets of both america and China crashing and not recovering for a full three weeks now, it looks really bad.
If this continues, then we can find ourselves in a situation similar to 2008.

If thats the case, everyone will suffer, not just crypto investors.
Will crypto survive this? eventually yes, but by then so many coins will be dead and gone.

Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

This is a normal downtrend moving with all it components, now in my opinion we see the last wave down and i expect new uptrend in near future.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

The situation now is indeed very extraordinary. I am personally very surprised by the current market situation. But this is true crypto. No one can predict crypto will rise dramatically or drop dramatically. But this situation didn't scare me but was just shocked.
Yes, this is too much dump and really the unexpected trend of the year. ETH is slowly dying, hopefully not but who knows, it can happen so better to be ready for that. This current trend proves that this market is really unpredictable and every price is possible to happen. Don’t be afraid, i still believe for the reversal of the trend and hopefully soon, we will see some progress in the price.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Honestly , yes I am afraid because this correction seems very giant and I don't know how deep it can go or it would go , I know patient is the key but for how long? do i live long enough to see the result of this patience?!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

I think everyone is afraid of it this could lead to the end of it,
More people would quit because of it they would stop because they lost too much and couldn't continue to support crypto.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

I am not afraid for the market or the state of cryptocurrency in the future, I am sure that everything is cyclical and growth will be in any case. What really bothers me is the time frame of the current recession, because it can last for a very long time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
I used to be afraid of the current market conditions.. But not any more... I think I got used to seeing the value of my portfolio going down
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

The situation now is indeed very extraordinary. I am personally very surprised by the current market situation. But this is true crypto. No one can predict crypto will rise dramatically or drop dramatically. But this situation didn't scare me but was just shocked.
I agree with you. The situation on the market is very unusual now. The whole year of cryptocurrency falls in price and moreover it began to continue to fall actively in the last month of the year, when most participants in the cryptocurrency market were confident that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency would finally grow even on the eve of the new year. Many expected this time as the last hope. The situation now continues to disappoint. In this regard, the stagnation in the market will last for a long time. Many will leave him.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

I'm afraid it can take years for a new ath. Otherwise, I'm not afraid. I believe crypto has a value, it has a future.
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

I have earned a little this year, and now I’ve lost it, I’m not upset, I’m waiting for the market to recover anyway, cryptography will not disappear, we all have to wait and be patient.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

We shouldn't be afraid, and I'm not afraid. I just regret I came into the market one year later than I had had to. I know people who started to buy cryptocurrencies in 2016 and got rich. Now I should force myself to buy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: