Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

Well, being afraid is not the best strategy if you are trying to behave like an investor Smiley
You just need to calm down and think about your aims. If you believe in crypto and our bright future with blockchain, you should wait and stay calm. You'll definitely be rewarded in this case Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
i can't say i am afraid, no, this is pointless emotion. of course we can feel some kind of anxiety when we see the numbers and tendencies but remember, everything can change in a flicker, don't be negative
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

Part of me actually feels some relief, that we get this bear market out of the system sooner, so we can (hopefully) get back to slow recovery. The multy month long stagnation around 6400$, to a degree, felt worse honestly, as it was clearly nowhere close to bottom and just prolonged the inevitable.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

Anyone actually worried? I'm not. Think long term. Yes if you bought in certain periods your portfolio will look pretty shocking... But, this is a TRADABLE MARKET

Always New Opportunities
Always Trades
Always A New Day

SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

There is nothing to be afraid of because this is a good choice to buy Bitcoin with a large amount but a cheap price. At high prices you expect to get some Bitcoin and now you can do it.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

I like any normal investor scared of the situation in the market, but was ready for this at the beginning of the year, so I can tolerate and wait for a reversal.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

As a trader you should not be afraid of market downtrend as in a bear market there are plenty of opportunities
to make profit by day trading or shorting your coins and buying them back cheaper etc. Fear is not a good adviser.
All of us know Warren Buffet `s advice : " it is wise to be Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others
are fearful".

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

I still remain brave and strong even though I encountered struggles during the market fall down. This cannot be stopped when we show discouragement, so we need to be more focused and positive. Hold and don't ever lose hope, and that's the ample thing to do right now.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

I'm done being afraid, I'm just kind of settled into the fact that the market really sucks right now. I know not when, but I do know that the market will be pumping again at some point.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

I think not, I view it as an opportunity for me to acquire and have more coins that I want. Buying in the dip market is too much better for me rather than buying the coins in a bullish market. Though many are scared, they should still see a light in the midst of the darkness.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:13:18 AM

A little bit but not really, the market situation nowadays for me is a great start since I am just starting with cryptocurrency, I think it allows me to invest and enter the market as soon as possibly to become an investor in it. So others should also better see the current market situation as positive rather than being eaten by fear.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:24:47 AM

I'm sort of in the mix whether I'm sad or happy about the current market situation. I'm sad because the price keeps getting lower and lower as the days pass but I'm actually happy because the tokens I want to buy are now dirt cheap. So I get to stock up some tokens and eventually sell them when the price starts climbing.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

Indeed I am afraid of the current market conditions, but I am not afraid of being overly within reasonable limits, and I think everyone is still worried about seeing market conditions like this, hopefully early next year there will be a bright spot for the market to rise again even though it's slowly - land
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:46:42 AM

rather I feel worried by current conditions. because it was not easy to survive in conditions of today. Nevertheless, I tried to remain optimistic and to be patient that this is part of the process.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:59:37 AM

No I'm not because it happened in the past so I'm used to it, we must know that the market will not always going up there is a time of correction and a bear market and this is the current situation. Bear market will last for many more month hopefully next year it will recover.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

I am not afraid because I learned from experience, as long as I trade crypto coins. The market has decreased in price and then market prices have experienced price increases, this is very reasonable. And what must be done is to remain patient and conduct daily trading. Daily trading only produces small profits. But this is a form of positive development.
Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

Indeed I am afraid of the current market conditions, but I am not afraid of being overly within reasonable limits, and I think everyone is still worried about seeing market conditions like this, hopefully early next year there will be a bright spot for the market to rise again even though it's slowly - land
of course many people are afraid of the current situation, because they are afraid to fall too deep. if we are more afraid and experience fear, we will not progress and will always fall, so we face calmly to facilitate the net. the market is only temporary when conditions like this, the market will definitely recover quickly so you must be enthusiastic and remain optimistic because next year there is still a chance to rise.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

Although I myself have fear for this, I am as much as possible to control and self-control, by giving suggestions to me that not weak crypto, crypto still has a good future in the future, so the current state is just discussing the cycle before returning again on the rise.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:20:35 AM

Of course we are worried about the current market situation, but we must be able to react wisely and continue to think positively for the market to return to normal so that everything will run as before, of course all of this requires process and time
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

No need to fear, when the market suffered a surprising decline. A professional trader is precisely this is the best time to reap the benefits of other coins. Rather than focusing on one coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: