Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18401 times)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

I am not afraid yet i am into it, getting more valuable tokens to keep for the future.
The market might be in bear season though it is the time to use to get more loads and be prepare for the bull run.
Too many cheap coins now who were under value and must have.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:49:48 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

Everyone is afraid of falling. No one wants to lose money. However, it is necessary to be patient and wait for the growth of prices for their coins. At the same time, do not give up trading on the stock exchange - you can earn good money on this.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

We are all members of the cryptocurrency community are afraid of the fall of the market. I'm a hunter. My rank is very low. This fall has a significant effect on me. Since the coins that go public are worth too little. Looking at such a fall, I am very upset.
Regardless of rank, the market acts and affects everyone equally.Someone fixes losses and leaves,someone on the contrary at a very low price buys cryptocurrency and ready to wait 2 years to fix its multiple profits.Personally, I'm for option №2.I'm just sure that such low prices as now will never be.Accordingly, based on my opinion, we can conclude that the current market situation, I'm not afraid

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

I think that the current situation in the cryptocurrency market is very complicated. But we should not be upset and believe in a beautiful future.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

OP, if you are truly a trader with the skill of trading, i am sure you won't be afraid of the fall in market, because that might be another opportunity for you yo make it big  in the crypto space. That not withstanding, you can still put your skill into test at this time and learn more.
wavesroom

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

who at an early stage invested in bitcoin, he also risked a lot. I can imagine what their friends and acquaintances told them. It was like crazy to put dollars in numbers on a computer screen.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:58:08 PM

Stay calm and keep looking for information that provides positive discourse. This often happens, it's just that many are new to Altcoin and without consideration of risking all of their capital.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

I am not afraid any more. I am trying to watch my portfolio rarely to not get stressed hoping for better future

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

Stay calm and keep looking for information that provides positive discourse. This often happens, it's just that many are new to Altcoin and without consideration of risking all of their capital.
Yes,I'm afraid for that because the market are too low and there's no improvement in a long series .I'm telling this to make your right moves in order us to survive in this technology.

meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:26:41 PM

Smiles😁 I was very much afraid,But not anymore. My boss has told me the market will come to normalised any time soon. I believe him and the blockchain industry.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

I am not a trader in the market of cryptocurrencies, I'm a coin holder, derived largely from the bounty of the companies. I have no fear, as constantly monitor the market is already tired. At the moment I have indifference to what is happening. In any case, maybe in the future I will return to my wallet, maybe then I will be happy.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

I am watching the current situation on the cryptocurrency market and I do not like it. I thought the market would go up by the end of 2018.

internacrypto

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

I'm new here at Crypto World, I'm really lucky Grin
as I know All-Time High Bitcoin is $20000 and now is $3500 it's crazy Sad I'll earn Bitcoin as much as possible dude, we'll party next time Smiley
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:37:42 PM

I'm scared to look at the market. It seems to me that Bitcoin may fall even lower. It is sad that a few months ago its price was much higher.

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

I survived the fall from 20K to 6K. I think some minor movements will not frighten me. I treat everybody fairly calmly .

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

even as a bounty hunter, I also feel scared because if the market doesn't improve, the coins that I get from the bounty price won't be good, so from that I hope that the market will improve soon so that new coins can grow, at least not as deep as now because in my opinion this really is already at the bottom of the cliff

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:17:03 PM

even as a bounty hunter, I also feel scared because if the market doesn't improve, the coins that I get from the bounty price won't be good, so from that I hope that the market will improve soon so that new coins can grow, at least not as deep as now because in my opinion this really is already at the bottom of the cliff
Well, that all depends in what currency you calculate revenue. In usd can be big losses but in btc or eth could be a good return.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

with that being said, the situation of getting it listed in exchanges might be delayed and so your compensation. and if ever it will be listed, the price might be dirty cheap that it's useless to sell. now, i hope the market starts to recover and stops this bearish market.  Wink
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

I have learnt to overcome my fears when it comes to cryptocurrency and that is why whatever happens, i always try to make good use of that moment, either dip or bullrun. The time we are even in now, has got lots of opportunities.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

We have repeatedly encountered a similar situation. I am sure that everything will be restored, it takes time, maybe 1 year and maybe 5 years will pass, but the market will definitely grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: