Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

of course i'm not afftraid, also some old player will not afraid with current market situation. they have some experience and know how to deal with current market situation. if you doubt when you're going to sell your coins with this market situation, just hold it. trust me, that is worth. don't panic, their price will surely recover.

Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

I am not scared of the present market situation because I know that better times are ahead but it is good to be scared because fear would make you think and double guess every decision you make and would help you make the right ones.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

When I saw the market getting down from day to day it made me think whether crypto would die and I ended up here. I was afraid when I sold my coins now but in a few months the market price went up and I certainly lost. I hope the market price will go up and the bear market condition will not last long.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

Now, current market is green and bull run may be start ,market capitalization is increasing day by day , so this is time to hold coins and don't afraid from market, in coming days will be grow more.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:43:34 AM

If you afraid about the market you will sell them for loos, so instead of panic about the market, it is better to hold them as long as possible until the market starts recovering. In this bearish situation, we have to stay strong because we might expect a huge price bump after the bearish mode.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

Fear is only for those who are not confident in the assets they have acquired. I chose only what meets my requirements, which is why there are only high-quality assets.
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

No, I am not afraid of the current situation, but on the contrary I think that this is an opportunity to make good money
Since we have seen some price reversal I think nothing to be afraid as the market seems ready to make a rally. Although it's to premature to consider this a bull run but it's good to see that we are now doing a green market everyday. I'm hoping that this trend will continue until we reach our destination but we should expect some resistance as we go along.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Now, current market is green and bull run may be start ,market capitalization is increasing day by day , so this is time to hold coins and don't afraid from market, in coming days will be grow more.
- Well, the market is showing a very positive green in recent days, which is really a hope for all of us, hoping that recovery and growth will come but along with that, it also creates a fear and anxiety about the market because the situation of the market right now is very familiar to us, green and then a deeper red than ever before, it happened many times and I am very afraid of this situation happening again. My mood still can't stop worrying and being afraid of this market, it needs to stabilize and maintain a green with a longer period of time

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
x0rcist

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

The market looks absolutely interesting at the moment. Looking at alts at weekly charts you can see clearly most selling is done, volume is rising and are slowly moving up. It is also a strong indicator that traditional markets are crashing and crypto is moving in the opposite direction. If we hit another recession and it takes 2 years for normal stocks to hit a bottom, my guess is crypto can count on some of that traditional money.. with 1% of that traditional capital it would send us to new ATH's

anyway i'm buying (for the last 2 weeks already)
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Not really, it's always the same... I think this period is only a correction time... a lot of people scared had sold their BTCs (or big whales trying to get fast benefits) but the market will recover soon.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

do not be too put into the heart about the market situation, good traders are those who always think genuinely without emotion and see opportunities in even bad market conditions.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Being honest, i am afraid only 0.001%. This fear also that we might loose cryptocurrency not the fear of loosing any sum of money. I hope this never turns out to be true.
I'm this tough too but seriously when things didn't go well, I'm starting to have some arrows on my heart. It's normal to feel weak when you see your portfolio goes down.
I'm down by more than 50% for the entire year but it didn't made me afraid, well I actually got some alike feeling.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

I am not afraid of the current market situation. We will see the a little increases after that we will see the real bull season not bear trap, not little increasing-decreasing waves. We should invest after end of the 2018 and hold coins until the Q3 2019.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

I can't tell that i am afraid, but feel uncomfortable. I didn't invest more than i can afford to loose. But if it will fall more during all next year i will be afraid.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

I can't tell that i am afraid, but feel uncomfortable. I didn't invest more than i can afford to loose. But if it will fall more during all next year i will be afraid.

given that you are uncomfortable that also means you are afraid , same as when you are nervous but you arent alone because almost all of us do also experienced that way knowing that the entire coins are collapsing but we should not loose our faith on them because if you do then you will loose and you cannot recover your capital anymore .  

just relax bro and everything will be just fine . besides , you cant regret at all if ever you did a mistakes because you only invest what you can afford .
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

This is always the risk that investor takes. Regardless of which market or which ever currency in that matter. You can still make profits out of it but I suggest to proceed with extreme caution. Do not get blown out by short incline and hoping for a bull in an instant.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

given that you are uncomfortable that also means you are afraid , same as when you are nervous but you arent alone because almost all of us do also experienced that way knowing that the entire coins are collapsing but we should not loose our faith on them because if you do then you will loose and you cannot recover your capital anymore .  

just relax bro and everything will be just fine . besides , you cant regret at all if ever you did a mistakes because you only invest what you can afford .
When we have chosen the crypto market, we are ready to accept all possible risks. Investing in the crypto world does require courage because the risks that might occur are enormous. Don't get carried away in a bad situation and don't get provoked into panic, it will only make the situation worse.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
There is nothing to fear, the market is cleared, the coins provide an opportunity for investment and the arrival of a large number of new investors. So it remains to wait for the market to respond.

EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

The market is moving like someone has to. Personally, I am not interested in the price at the moment, the main thing that after a certain time I was with a profit, this was calculated and my investment, so everything goes according to plan.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

I am not worried about many things on the market, but there is indeed a higher sense of caution in the market and avoiding margins that are too risky.

I'm afraid I can't balance my assets and keep thinking about finding a good signal every day. It is not good to give up now because the development of the market is moving positively even though speculation often misses.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: