Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:14:41 PM

i am very disappointed with the current market. i am afraid that it will continue forever. there is no gold support for cryptocurrencies. if the bear market continues, the entire market will collapse. this is what all people are not willing to see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:21:43 PM

Nope. There is nothing I fear about the current market situation. Because as I said before, the bearish market will not dominate the market continuously.
That's true, and it is a cyclic process. After some form of bear trend there is assured bull trend. We don't know when this will happen. We come across various predictions stating that the price of bitcoin will grow within certain time period. It is good to stick to that and have patience or to just go on own predictions.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 02:44:25 PM

Nope. There is nothing I fear about the current market situation. Because as I said before, the bearish market will not dominate the market continuously.
That's good, you did not fear now, so will not panic.
It's necessary to know what we are doing so we will not easily panic, we can also see this situation an opportunity than thinking the market will collapse.
It's true that the price is cheap now because it has dump for a whole year, but things will eventually change and good things will come to those who waits.
But if things don't change and things we want don't come, it will be a serious failure and too much loss for us, instead of not being so scared, we should learn to be scared, learn how to think about the worst situations that will come and be afraid of it. This can make our psychology anxious and uncomfortable but at least this discomfort will sometimes make us know to stop at the right time, limit many losses, life never has absolute, self-confident and too arrogant will harm us

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:31:05 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
yes, definitely the current situation will made invested to be stressful and making more or less than previous time so this time will be the most important and more attractive period to every investors for being more stable and confidence about the future.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:52:28 PM

I like the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that the market began to recover after a long period of decline. Most likely, large traders returned to this market.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:05:59 PM

I like the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that the market began to recover after a long period of decline. Most likely, large traders returned to this market.
I am now very much watching ethereum and its competitors. Besides, I want to say that lately Bitcoin has ceased to interest me, despite the fact that it is still the only indicator that greatly influences the pricing of many cryptocurrencies. But if we take into account only ethereum, then recently its indicator has practically hung in certain limits, which does not indicate a certain growth of the market, even with slight fluctuations.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:30:13 PM

I am now very much watching ethereum and its competitors. Besides, I want to say that lately Bitcoin has ceased to interest me, despite the fact that it is still the only indicator that greatly influences the pricing of many cryptocurrencies. But if we take into account only ethereum, then recently its indicator has practically hung in certain limits, which does not indicate a certain growth of the market, even with slight fluctuations.
In any case, the cryptocurrency market will be restored and the ratings will be headed by those projects that will be in demand in society. Based on this, we must pay attention precisely to the subject no, which will have practical use and appropriate economic attractiveness. If you take the example of Bitcoin, then its relevance has decreased significantly due to the price and long time transactions.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:06:54 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

the fear of the price going down continuously is certainly there. but I will not be afraid constantly. because of course I am convinced that the market will continue to grow and develop, and we do not know when conditions will occur.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:31:35 AM

I also do not understand those people who say that they are afraid of the situation on the market. If they do, they should better quit dealing with the cryptocurrencies. The market volatility is a normal thing.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:46:12 AM

of course everyone is afraid of market conditions like this it's hard to guess where it's going but there are some people who take advantage of the current situation to invest long-term and buy at low price

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:52:15 AM

Do you still consider yourself a trader? Then there is something wrong. Why are you scared? Are you sure this activity is for you or unless you are prepared? True trader deals very well with the risks and knows its limits, at least it should know. It's true that this current market is not as exciting for salespeople, but look at the positive side of accumulating the projects you believe to have potential.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:51:50 PM

Do you still consider yourself a trader? Then there is something wrong. Why are you scared? Are you sure this activity is for you or unless you are prepared? True trader deals very well with the risks and knows its limits, at least it should know. It's true that this current market is not as exciting for salespeople, but look at the positive side of accumulating the projects you believe to have potential.
In fact, what happens in the cryptocurrency market will in any case have a negative impact on many projects, whose coins are among the assets of many users of cryptocurrencies. This is a very strong signal to make a very tough analysis of all your long-term investments. To avoid losses in the future. What is happening in the cryptocurrency market is now beyond any explanation, but in any case, the market correction is needed.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:05:34 PM

not at all because the market has started to change well so I am sure that the market this year will improve and experience continuous price increases. so don't be afraid of market conditions this year because in 2019 this will be a lucky year for all of us
How do you decide that 2019 will be a year of growth and stabilization of the cryptocurrency market? It seems to me that for this you need to have real prerequisites, although I do not see today who are willing to invest in cryptocurrency large amounts of funds.

There is no meaning to call this year growth and stabilization year, so i don't expect a huge rise in prices during 2019. Market stabilization will happen more than half of the year and this process will filter all weak hands. Maybe next year we can see huge changes in the market.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:23:45 PM

not at all because the market has started to change well so I am sure that the market this year will improve and experience continuous price increases. so don't be afraid of market conditions this year because in 2019 this will be a lucky year for all of us
How do you decide that 2019 will be a year of growth and stabilization of the cryptocurrency market? It seems to me that for this you need to have real prerequisites, although I do not see today who are willing to invest in cryptocurrency large amounts of funds.

There is no meaning to call this year growth and stabilization year, so i don't expect a huge rise in prices during 2019. Market stabilization will happen more than half of the year and this process will filter all weak hands. Maybe next year we can see huge changes in the market.
I fully agree with your opinion, but I would like to see the redistribution of funds in the cryptocurrency market. If junk coins leave the market, I would like the investors' funds not to disappear, but to move to more worthy projects. But this can not happen anyway. Someone from the owners of these junk coins will still lose their money. Nevertheless, this should go only for the benefit of the entire cryptocurrency market. The capitalization of cryptocurrency should increase and this will be a real start for the development of a cryptocurrency market, and perhaps by the end of 2019, concrete results will be visible.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 10:53:27 PM

I see the market now tends to be stable, we can see all of the bitcoin prices that hold at current prices, maybe bitcoin will be ready to fly but don't know what month exactly, the bearish market has been going on for a long time, so we just have to wait for the market to rise
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 11:32:41 PM

There is no any shape decrease to be afraid of the market for now so i think we can all relax and see how thing get fixed but for now there have been a very stagnant market for some serious days and nothing seem to be done about that and seems like major news are no more making impact to the market

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:42:20 PM

Well I think all of us is afraid in the current market now but still people think positively towards this situation so I think it better to be calm instead of panicking or worrying about the current market, because all things will be alright again just be patience.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 01:15:19 AM

I have nothing to loose because i not bought coins when price was high on last bull run but i really wish that market start recovering and have a new bull run, will be good for all holders and for all people who have crypto.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:02:58 AM

I have nothing to loose because i not bought coins when price was high on last bull run but i really wish that market start recovering and have a new bull run, will be good for all holders and for all people who have crypto.
Good for you, at least you were able to analyze the market well and you don't follow the FOMO that time.
This year is full of cheap coins in the market, but only few of them are really potential of has a value in the future, that's because there's a lot of scam coins created during the bull run also, so people needs to be careful in buying though the price is cheap.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:09:04 AM

Well I think all of us is afraid in the current market now but still people think positively towards this situation so I think it better to be calm instead of panicking or worrying about the current market, because all things will be alright again just be patience.
I am not afraid of the current situation, as I did not invest the money that I would be sorry to lose, the boredom of the long wait is, but certainly not fear, I believe in cryptocurrency and can safely survive another bear year

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: