Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:04:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18401 times)
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:08:13 PM

As traders will definitely feel the same thing. Prices go down and we get stuck in losses will definitely be difficult to make decisions. But the market certainly is not forever going down and will definitely experience the bull run again. And this happens repeatedly that the market is down and within a few days the market is back to the top.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
bennguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:13:21 PM

The present time seems better than in 2018, I think the participants in the Crypto market need to be patient and calm. Increasing and decreasing is normal and it is the law of development.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:30:30 PM

Ok I did check the date of this thread and it seems that it was open around December wherein we are really in its lowest point in 2018.

But lo and behold, after six months, the market had recovered already, although we wanted to recover more but at least some of the alts are out of the bearish trend and continue a steady growth. And this is a lesson that we should all learn, it takes a lot of patience on our part and just stay with the market and let it flow thru it's natural course. And no need to panic as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:48:04 PM

there is no reason to be afraid when you see the market condition going down, a few years before we had experienced this and everything changed in 2017. I believe that the cycle will repeat itself so we don't need to be afraid.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:09:33 AM

Sometimes I'm afraid due to the high volatility of the market and always react quickly when there are events related to them. The price might plunged down suddenly without any warning so you have to monitor the market often to protect your funds to avoid losses. As an experienced trader, I think you already knew what to do in case of sudden pullbacks because there are ways to protect your money or just hodl it till the price recover.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:55:18 AM

It is frightening to see the price falling like 2 weeks ago. Some whales are manipulating the market to destroy short term holders and to become richer.
It is difficult now to know if the market is going to increase or fall down.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 01:52:11 PM

all traders be afraid to see the current market conditions because market conditions are difficult to guess up and down so fast, so they can harm their money, I hope the bull run will come as soon as possible so that the market will come back green
Going up and down quickly, even focusing on too much bitcoin while altcoin as abandoned children, recovery is almost too low, and the funniest thing is that almost all investors put money into altcoin, their money is drifting away after every market goes up fast and down quickly. Fear of the market situation is probably the general sentiment, many people are very depressed and hope the altcoin season comes close but the answer is still regretful, bitcoin is still the main character, altcoin can only vanish and fade

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 04:39:11 PM

This thread was created in December last year. Anyone who still sees this thread, congratulations, you are people who believe that crypto is a solution and something we will need later.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:27:53 PM

Only those who don't know what's going on with bitcoin and crypto world will be afraid of what to come,crypto future looks brighter to me and its getting more popular day by day,I'm waiting to see what Libra will add to crypto through Facebook social media by 2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:47:31 AM

I was a bit concerned until February when prices started moving back upwards. Now I am not concerned. That bear market was huge and lasted for over a year, which is not something I'd experienced in crypto before. But now coins are bouncing back, and BTC in particular is looking quite strong again. It does go to show that there is so much underlying potental in crypto that it seems it will survive and prosper despite any negative news or market sentiment... just give it time and it will always come back.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:57:30 AM

I was a bit concerned until February when prices started moving back upwards. Now I am not concerned. That bear market was huge and lasted for over a year, which is not something I'd experienced in crypto before. But now coins are bouncing back, and BTC in particular is looking quite strong again. It does go to show that there is so much underlying potental in crypto that it seems it will survive and prosper despite any negative news or market sentiment... just give it time and it will always come back.

The market during the days of February was quite frightening, but from the beginning of the second quarter the market has turned bullish. During February there were full of panic around the market, and there is no big investment and the entire market is down.

After the market began to recover the ath in terms of market dominance, price and marketcap for the year took place in a very short time period. Reaching a value close to $14000 in a short isn't that easy, but bitcoin did it even when there were more negative things such as the Binance exchange hack took place. With this the market is moving on its own way, and there is nothing to fear.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:34:22 AM

I am not afraid. Even though I've lost too many in my investment, I am still confident that Bitcoin and other coins will surpass their all-time high in 2017. The market is still on its process in penetrating the government that is why many backed out last year because of banning and other sorts of FUDs spreading all over the internet.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:43:16 AM

Currently I am very afraid of the situation because we are close to the disastet. Bitcoin is trading for 10,000USD, currently the most important zone, if Bitcoin falls, then there are next targets: 8500, 7200, 6000USD

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:03:32 PM

Currently I am very afraid of the situation because we are close to the disastet. Bitcoin is trading for 10,000USD, currently the most important zone, if Bitcoin falls, then there are next targets: 8500, 7200, 6000USD

i think if you believe in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, you will not afraid in any situations my friend
maybe this is our last chance to buy bitcoin in 10K USD zone,, before the price moving up buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:30:16 PM

In any case, before the tramp's negative statement about cryptocurrency, everything was fine and the prices for Bitcoin were very positive.  I thought that the bull trend in the cryptocurrency market will continue and will affect all cryptocurrencies, and not just Bitcoin and ethereum.  But apparently because of this negative situation has changed, but when it improves, no one undertakes to predict.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:00:36 PM

I'm not afraid we all know that market movements are difficult to predict for sure and now the price of bitcoin is more stable and I believe prices will be pumped in the next few months or next year so keep calm and wait.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:37:15 PM

The current market is not stable or glad. But it's not bad because we have more chances to buy some strong projects. At the uptrend those coins will make me x2-3 profit. Look on such alts, this can be a good trades
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:42:01 PM

Looking at the crypto market now especially Bitcoin is being red. My feelings were also afraid that some of the coins that I bought were declining. I have not been able to decide to sell the coin now or I hold. But I am sure if the price will definitely return green again.

sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:23:31 AM

The current market is not stable or glad. But it's not bad because we have more chances to buy some strong projects. At the uptrend those coins will make me x2-3 profit. Look on such alts, this can be a good trades
I agree with you, unstable market conditions, especially the price of bitcoin, have a profound effect on altcoin prices and that is a good opportunity to buy several altcoins for the long term or to sell when the market rises.

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:09:47 PM

every trader must have a concern when the value of their assets falls and loses, but I also often experience big losses but all that will definitely come back, waiting for that time to return very long by seeing this unstable market makes us often disappointed, because most garbage tokens who entered the market. the point is we have to wait for sure there will be a beautiful moment next year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: