Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:17:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28684 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

I see that this is a good project indeed for the crypto currency community. A potential project like this is truly what people are looking for, well I guess, it sure deserve a glimpse of attention and give a chance to show off itself and what it have in its core as its capability.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE NOW LISTED ON EXCHANGE

https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.STL_ESCODEX.BTC

BTC withdraw fee = 0.1103
gateway fee = 0.0005

very high fee

This is quite good because it's already been listed in exchange and hope that the value is fair enough. I didn't still visited the site but what is good is that this is something to take note.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Great to see that this project which is the Stelo is already been available to an exchange. It has a bullet on its sleve before showing on itself here for us. That is great! I see that it has a responsible project team, and more than that, seems organize in its goals and purpose to the crypto community for the better of not just itself, but all of us in here.
BlockMiner.me
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

BlockMiner.me
0.5% Fee
Location Europe
Dedicated Port for each Coin !

Algo: neoscrypt
Code:
stratum+tcp://blockminer.me:4234 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=STL or d=128 (your diff) 

rockfight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

To all miners ... Check mining data ... All pool list with hashrate ....

https://poolexplorer.com/coin/6193
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

We seek focus demanding on secure transactions which stelo prioritize which is highly a challenging flow in digital era to safeguard every transaction from the anonymous threats. This secures every STELO users transactions.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

We seek focus demanding on secure transactions which stelo prioritize which is highly a challenging flow in digital era to safeguard every transaction from the anonymous threats. This secures every STELO users transactions.
You know what, a kind of a masternode like this was not a unique idea to start up a project. But, if we consider it as a profitable coin, then it is.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

It looks like they had done the first step on releasing the wallet for Windows. I wonder if it would be working in my Windows 10, gonna test it out.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

I like the idea of the project and I just notice this anonymous transaction called PrivateSend, I just want to clarify about the near impossible to trace the origin of funds. Does it refer to the ip address of the sender or the the sender's wallet address? thanks
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

It looks like they had done the first step on releasing the wallet for Windows. I wonder if it would be working in my Windows 10, gonna test it out.
Download the wallet can be on this link? Tell me, do you know what other coins besides the native token he still supports?
monkeydimi

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

NEW POOL FAIR LOUNCH FOR ALL MINERS!!

Antares-Pool.Club

-Enjoy 0.3% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-integated free chat in home page that you can have a good time with other miners and also post

photos of your's RIG

-help new coin to spread hash

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://antares-pool.club:4233 -u WALLET -p c=STL

happy mining  Roll Eyes
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

You know what, a kind of a masternode like this was not a unique idea to start up a project. But, if we consider it as a profitable coin, then it is.
yes,I think that your statement is right,as this idea may not be new,but the point is to utilize it perfectly.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

Stelo seems a protential project. looks like people showing more interest in this project. I think if the points can utilize properly it will be a great one

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

I like the idea of the project and I just notice this anonymous transaction called PrivateSend, I just want to clarify about the near impossible to trace the origin of funds. Does it refer to the ip address of the sender or the the sender's wallet address? thanks
If they can find the way to show the IP address or the senders wallet address then it will be unsecure for everyone but the transactions features are some good features
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

Hi, I would like to know if the project is planning a bonus program or will there be no free tokens? Maybe someone knows?
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

If they can find the way to show the IP address or the senders wallet address then it will be unsecure for everyone but the transactions features are some good features
Agreed with the transaction features but trying to take a look with "project roadmap" which allows me understand more about the project as ANN thread details seems need a review for project roadmap.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

It's not something new, it's just the same InstantSend / PrivateSend technology that Dash introduced back in 2016 and for your question, it refers to sender's wallet address, it takes a set of different transactions of similar sizes and mix them together which makes impossible to track from what address funds are.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

Do you have plans to developed a wallet for mobile version? Perhaps, it would be great to have it since a lot of people in crypto space are using it. Also, is it official that your tokens is already being listed in Escodex exchange? If yes, then it will be nice to support this and earned this kind of token.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

It's not something new, it's just the same InstantSend / PrivateSend technology that Dash introduced back in 2016 and for your question, it refers to sender's wallet address, it takes a set of different transactions of similar sizes and mix them together which makes impossible to track from what address funds are.
Oh yes, this is a great technology that allows you to send any translations and remain completely anonymous. I think this is one of the positive aspects of this project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

Do you have plans to developed a wallet for mobile version? Perhaps, it would be great to have it since a lot of people in crypto space are using it. Also, is it official that your tokens is already being listed in Escodex exchange? If yes, then it will be nice to support this and earned this kind of token.
Yes, STL coins are already on the Escodex exchange. You can go to the official website of the exchange and check it out. In addition, the team will soon start working with another Criptobridge exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: