Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Do you have plans to developed a wallet for mobile version? Perhaps, it would be great to have it since a lot of people in crypto space are using it. Also, is it official that your tokens is already being listed in Escodex exchange? If yes, then it will be nice to support this and earned this kind of token.

If you had a look at the Roamap of Stelo in first page of this thread, you should have seen Mac and Mobile wallet in stage 4. for the second question, yes it listed on Escodex and you should have found out if you pressed the link.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Hi, I would like to know if the project is planning a bonus program or will there be no free tokens? Maybe someone knows?
No at this time the project will not give away any bonus or free token.why need those free token.they are offering tokens such a less price so you should some coins
monkeydimi

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

NEW POOL FAIR LAUNCH FOR ALL MINERS

-Enjoy 0.3% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-ìintegated free chat in home page that you can have a good time with other miners and also post photos of your's RIG
-help new coin to spread hash

.Bat config example:

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://antares-pool.club:4233 -u WALLET -p c=STL

New Discord Channell:
https://discord.gg/hX9fNmq

Pool link:
https://antares-pool.club

happy mining  Roll Eyes

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

Hi, I would like to know if the project is planning a bonus program or will there be no free tokens? Maybe someone knows?
No at this time the project will not give away any bonus or free token.why need those free token.they are offering tokens such a less price so you should some coins
Nothing to disappoint there was various opportunities with the project as we see we can enjoy 0.3% fee only and the payout time is every one hour which is more promising.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

Nothing to disappoint there was various opportunities with the project as we see we can enjoy 0.3% fee only and the payout time is every one hour which is more promising.
All the same such policy will not be able to guarantee you profit. It should be taken into account all minuses and pluses and to independently make decisions in any sort of investment.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

I like the idea of the project and I just notice this anonymous transaction called PrivateSend, I just want to clarify about the near impossible to trace the origin of funds. Does it refer to the ip address of the sender or the the sender's wallet address? thanks
I guess it will still be traceable since blockchain is a transparent ledger for transactions. I guess the best wayto hide your transaction is to use vpn and shapeshift.
If it is still traceable then do you think their idea for privatesend is not sufficient enough to have anonymity on the user?
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

No one was complaining as of the moment and probably things are going fine for now. Moreover, we  definitely wait some other time so that we can get some feedback about the wallet.
I agree. We just have to wait and keep being in here so we will know the other plans of the team and maybe they will have something that can make all supporters satisfied. And hopefully, this project will have a great development ahead and improved all the functions to attract more users.
STELO teams are actively figuring out the new ways as the current market trend is not as expected we can also join in their other social groups to understand their new vision on the project plan, developers and architect of the project are taking the challenges to achieve more innovative aspirations in the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

I like the idea of the project and I just notice this anonymous transaction called PrivateSend, I just want to clarify about the near impossible to trace the origin of funds. Does it refer to the ip address of the sender or the the sender's wallet address? thanks
I guess it will still be traceable since blockchain is a transparent ledger for transactions. I guess the best wayto hide your transaction is to use vpn and shapeshift.
If it is still traceable then do you think their idea for privatesend is not sufficient enough to have anonymity on the user?
Now I am completely confused. I do not understand whether we, as users, will remain anonymous using this platform? Or will they still be able to track us?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

Now I am completely confused. I do not understand whether we, as users, will remain anonymous using this platform? Or will they still be able to track us?
If the program will track, then most likely users will not use this platform. The guys need to think carefully and update their platform.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

All the same such policy will not be able to guarantee you profit. It should be taken into account all minuses and pluses and to independently make decisions in any sort of investment.
The user who decided to invest in the project, he is responsible for their actions. No one can make him do it, only he decides.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

I think, the team must have to clarify this idea if we were still be able anonymous in this platform. It is very important to protect the finacial informations of the users so that they can be fully secured.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

Do the team had a bounty program so that bounty hunters can get a chance to earn some free tokens in exchange for the advertisement of the project?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

I think with the few days launch they have already gotten great mining pools already I think this is actually ok to participate i will wait to see coin get listed first and then determine its outcome based on community support
I believe that your strategy is to take no risk, but almost some coins tend to change in value by getting listed.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

I think with the few days launch they have already gotten great mining pools already I think this is actually ok to participate i will wait to see coin get listed first and then determine its outcome based on community support
I believe that your strategy is to take no risk, but almost some coins tend to change in value by getting listed.
Agreed, it is very difficult to find ideal strategy in this aspect. I think that it is necessary to alternate it between projects and then there will be some sense.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:14:22 PM

Agreed, it is very difficult to find ideal strategy in this aspect. I think that it is necessary to alternate it between projects and then there will be some sense.
I also doubt that there is any strategy that will work one hundred percent. I think the developers use a lot of different manipulations.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

Is actually a potential coin and i really like the fast devs features is been out really quick i think now is just to wait for exchange listing am sure that will motivate active mining and develop better community for the coin

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

Is actually a potential coin and i really like the fast devs features is been out really quick i think now is just to wait for exchange listing am sure that will motivate active mining and develop better community for the coin

It is normal to hear different opinions because we can different understanding and beliefs. What best to do is respect both side most especially the developer and the member of the team. We cannot deny the fact that they are the one who decide and think more ways just to make it successful.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:30:37 AM

That fee is actually pretty huge, especially considering it's not a flat but rather a scaling percentage based fee. It'll be mad high for a much bigger deal
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:34:56 AM

How does shapeshift getting involved make it less transparent? They're a for profit company that tracks you and often asks for your ID to release the coins
Really don't know much about shapeshift but it is similar to changelly right? then if it really ask for ID as what you've said then it is much more transparent. since our aim is for anonymity, then VPN is the safest i guess.

What the heck is that logic if they ask for an ID then it doesnt matter whether you use a VPN or not they will still need your identity irrespective of your VPN
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

The user who decided to invest in the project, he is responsible for their actions. No one can make him do it, only he decides.

If you want to be sure where to invest you must have a good reason and also review the site, And not only think that you will profit tomorrow.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: