Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

I think with the few days launch they have already gotten great mining pools already I think this is actually ok to participate i will wait to see coin get listed first and then determine its outcome based on community support
I believe that your strategy is to take no risk, but almost some coins tend to change in value by getting listed.

Yeah that's right its always depend on the supply of the coins mined or available plus the investors who are dumping it.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

It looks like they had done the first step on releasing the wallet for Windows. I wonder if it would be working in my Windows 10, gonna test it out.

Seems its clean and will not worry for any hidden miner or malware we can just install and use in our main desktop without any hassle at all.

No one was complaining as of the moment and probably things are going fine for now. Moreover, we  definitely wait some other time so that we can get some feedback about the wallet.

This is only the beta test wallet I think and there will be a more updated version from the site. This is an important feature to the project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

Hi, I would like to know if the project is planning a bonus program or will there be no free tokens? Maybe someone knows?
No at this time the project will not give away any bonus or free token.why need those free token.they are offering tokens such a less price so you should some coins
Nothing to disappoint there was various opportunities with the project as we see we can enjoy 0.3% fee only and the payout time is every one hour which is more promising.
Is actually a potential coin and i really like the fast devs features is been out really quick i think now is just to wait for exchange listing am sure that will motivate active mining and develop better community for the coin

It is normal to hear different opinions because we can different understanding and beliefs. What best to do is respect both side most especially the developer and the member of the team. We cannot deny the fact that they are the one who decide and think more ways just to make it successful.
Agree with you too buddy. There will be nothing to have in this world people with the same thought and opinions towards a certain crypto project. And that is right, respect is what we should at least do for the sake of everybody and to avoid negative feeling for each other and to gain good communications and connections for the better crypto community.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

Well, good to see how the project team of the Stelo is making this project as organize as they have this now. Good to view that this project is not just good for its words but the project team working behind the project is showing us their true value and worth to be supported and to be trusted continuously
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Well, good to see how the project team of the Stelo is making this project as organize as they have this now. Good to view that this project is not just good for its words but the project team working behind the project is showing us their true value and worth to be supported and to be trusted continuously
I think we can have a new and a great developer who ready to make the platform good and better. I just want that they can held a bounty campaign at least.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

This is only the beta test wallet I think and there will be a more updated version from the site. This is an important feature to the project.
So, do we have to download the updated version if there is an update to the platform? I'm not sure if its agreat idea to make it manually!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

I think we can have a new and a great developer who ready to make the platform good and better. I just want that they can held a bounty campaign at least.

Probably, that could be a great idea because it will help them to be able to be better known in this community. Moreover, masternode ia so useful for the programmers and this would probably be a good idea to take.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

It certainly does not depend on us. As a team, it’s what they want to do. I really hope that they will make the right decision that will benefit not only them but also us.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

Probably, that could be a great idea because it will help them to be able to be better known in this community. Moreover, masternode ia so useful for the programmers and this would probably be a good idea to take.
Yes, I agree with you, it can be a very good idea. It remains to look at the reaction of users when the platform is launched for mass use.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

It certainly does not depend on us. As a team, it’s what they want to do. I really hope that they will make the right decision that will benefit not only them but also us.

That's the case that should be actually done, benefits from the users should be also focus in order for them to gain some good amount of users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
WriteHow

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Potential SCAM!

Reasons:
Another PIVX clone (takes 10min to deploy it)
Website , Bad Grammar
Team - Unknown - HIDEN -> SCAM 11000%
Wallet have a malware! - PIVX original wallet source is virus free!
rockfight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Wow so you are already in exchanger.This project is playing a master strategy during this hour & not giving up for a moment.Now this is the result of all hard work
monkeydimi

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

NEW POOL FAIR LAUNCH FOR ALL MINERS

-Enjoy 0.3% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-ìintegated free chat in home page that you can have a good time with other miners and also post photos of your's RIG
-help new coin to spread hash

.Bat config example:

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://antares-pool.club:4233 -u WALLET -p c=STL

New Discord Channell:
https://discord.gg/hX9fNmq

Pool link:
https://antares-pool.club

happy mining  Roll Eyes

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

That is good news with an incredible update about the project, developers are taking more challenges and meeting the project deeds which adds value for all the developmental activities by reaching every expectation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

This project needs to create a youtube video presentation in order for other people to know and understand this project much better.

I don't think this is a complicated project to understand !! it's just an another masternode coin that its sadly end well known from now, you just need to know when to set a masternode and when to run if you want to take the risk in first place.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

Stelo is taking all the challenges by meeting the set targets, understanding the current market and various new technologies comparing with other similar platforms.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

Now only small depends on experience and abilities of the developer. You just look what is created in the market and will understand everything.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

I think with the few days launch they have already gotten great mining pools already I think this is actually ok to participate i will wait to see coin get listed first and then determine its outcome based on community support
I believe that your strategy is to take no risk, but almost some coins tend to change in value by getting listed.

Yeah that's right its always depend on the supply of the coins mined or available plus the investors who are dumping it.
Experienced investors have their own way and technique in investment.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

Excellent, the coin was very quickly added on exchange, and it is the excellent sign and haters now have no soil under by the own words.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: