Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28686 times)
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

You have one bounty translation program. How stupid it is, there is no advertising. You have to do twitter, facebook and the rest. For a stronger effect attracting investors.

For now, there is no need for that, Because as I know they have good supporters even in terms of mining Pool, Many members are helping it gain traffic for the site.

I think it is also important for a good advertisement but as the way i see it, they are just taking one step at time, the translation campaign is going to be used later on for a bigger marketing strategy.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

You have one bounty translation program. How stupid it is, there is no advertising. You have to do twitter, facebook and the rest. For a stronger effect attracting investors.

For now, there is no need for that, Because as I know they have good supporters even in terms of mining Pool, Many members are helping it gain traffic for the site.

I think it is also important for a good advertisement but as the way i see it, they are just taking one step at time, the translation campaign is going to be used later on for a bigger marketing strategy.
But Stelo have any others bounty instead of only translator? I still pay attention at this problem and hope can earn some.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

As fas as I notice here in the Ann thread of the Stelo, the people are in attracted to the traslation reward of the stelo which not announced to be 50 STL. Great thing this catches the attention of the crowd.
Yes. It really catches the attentions of the people in here because before, it is only 30 and now they increased it in which gives more translators to worked perfectly. But it would be great if the team can also conduct another kind of bounty like Facebook or Twitter.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

It is very nice to see that they are so actively helping users if they have problems. You can immediately understand how important the project is to the team.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

Yes, it is very good that there is a reward. Maybe this is not such a large amount, but still, tokens give for a transfer or another work.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

It is very nice to see that they are so actively helping users if they have problems. You can immediately understand how important the project is to the team.
Yes, absolutely true even the smallest thing are being assisted and addressed. I am very pleased to know that this is such a good project and very interesting hopefully this will bring a good and profitable outcome in the future.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

Translation Reward Now is 50 STL
Interesting that they are giving more rewards for the translation bounty. I wonder how much is the 50 STL in dollars?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

Interesting that they are giving more rewards for the translation bounty. I wonder how much is the 50 STL in dollars?
This will give privileged to those who want to join translation bounty quite sure this is very much enjoyable. The experienced translators should join this to help spread and let people understand the project concept and idea in every languages they will translate.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

This will give privileged to those who want to join translation bounty quite sure this is very much enjoyable. The experienced translators should join this to help spread and let people understand the project concept and idea in every languages they will translate.
Yes, indeed. Quite unsure about it though, is it available for me to translate your ann thread to my indonesia language and my malaysian language?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

I checked their opening page as well as their website so far i didn't saw any information regarding to the value of STL in USD. I would like to know as well.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

I checked their opening page as well as their website so far i didn't saw any information regarding to the value of STL in USD. I would like to know as well.
For sure the stelo tokens doesnt have any value as of the moment. But still it is still worth accumulating because this coin might increase its value someday.
But at least you should know even a prediction of value of it from the team because it is hard to provide translation and get a low value coin and not worth of effort.
rockfight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

How can we submit our application for the translation campaign? Do we just have to send our application here or pm the admin?

PM ME .. With your previous work links
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

How can we submit our application for the translation campaign? Do we just have to send our application here or pm the admin?

And as for ordinary users with language skills? They cannot just take part without experience in the translation?

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

Mandatory Wallet Update
Current Wallet Version 0.12.2.5
Make sure you are using the current wallet version

this is soo cool one. this wallet will be more secured for users and investors.
How can you confirm this is more secured?
It's there any private keys?,  two way login authentication added? & how about forget password feature?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

I know that can be a good reward but if you people can tell us about the price of your token.without knowing the price
How to people join your translation bounty
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

I know that can be a good reward but if you people can tell us about the price of your token.without knowing the price
How to people join your translation bounty
Indeed, this is a pressing question. People need to know how much reward they can get for their work, because the price of tokens can change very quickly.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

And as for ordinary users with language skills? They cannot just take part without experience in the translation?
most likely not, because bounty is open only for translation. I also hope that the developers will make a bounty for social networks or subscriptions.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

Yes, absolutely true even the smallest thing are being assisted and addressed. I am very pleased to know that this is such a good project and very interesting hopefully this will bring a good and profitable outcome in the future.

Pretty sure everything are going to be a tough work because market is much more competitive. There are lots of masternode that are circulating in the crypto space so probably the team would face so many circumstances that may affect their features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

Admin. Do you have plans to provide another kind of promtions or bounties like signature campaign? Also, can you provide telegram chat or channels for the project? It will be very advantage to have this because we can communicate well and build a good community.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

It's pretty obvious because it's their job to do it. This is somehow should take good care in order for them to attract more users. Just imagine that there are a lot of masternode that is in the market right now so this is basically the thing they need to do.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: