Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28684 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

Prices seem to have begun to recover. And maybe soon we will see new investors and just users who started crypto interactions.
I also observed that buddy, quite its slowly getting nicer each day and I hope that will continue until the yearend. Good pric come with new opportunities and chances of reaching success. Let's continue to pray that good performance will ccontinue for a brighter and better future.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

Prices seem to have begun to recover. And maybe soon we will see new investors and just users who started crypto interactions.
I also observed that buddy, quite its slowly getting nicer each day and I hope that will continue until the yearend. Good pric come with new opportunities and chances of reaching success. Let's continue to pray that good performance will ccontinue for a brighter and better future.
you are right, we can only pray that the market will start to recover as quickly as possible Cheesy Because we can no longer influence this in any way.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

you are right, we can only pray that the market will start to recover as quickly as possible Cheesy Because we can no longer influence this in any way.
This is a good sign for STELO and there was a hard working strong team behind for all the successful outcome of the project as i seen many supporters and more activities with more innovative methods.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

So now, I can see an update that the Stelo is already been listed to Crex 24, an exchange. I am sure that lots pf people here in the Stelo community will be glad to hear this, since they waited for this. And for this, I  still keep looking forward for more upcoming announcements and updates.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

I'm hoping for the best with this project because they have a good purpose in crypto space. Also, I think much better for the team to keep on touch in the community so that both side will have a good communication that can caught the interest and attentions of investors.
Let's hope that it's the best for the project to get support.
so many supporters are over here and seems they are interested and hopefull about this project. it is a good sign of begining of the project that in future it would be a better one.
They are starting to be obtimistic again since bitcoin and other alts are showing life by getting higher trading volume. If this continues we will see more crypto investors.
Yes ,in this past week,people are showing interest exponentially.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

This is a good sign for STELO and there was a hard working strong team behind for all the successful outcome of the project as i seen many supporters and more activities with more innovative methods.

Yes it is a good sign that this will have a good result. It shows what kind of team they have which is very hardworking.  For sure the team will be successful upon achieving their goals. Looking forward for more good outcomes that the team will do same as the updates.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

I'm hoping for the best with this project because they have a good purpose in crypto space. Also, I think much better for the team to keep on touch in the community so that both side will have a good communication that can caught the interest and attentions of investors.
Let's hope that it's the best for the project to get support.
so many supporters are over here and seems they are interested and hopefull about this project. it is a good sign of begining of the project that in future it would be a better one.
They are starting to be obtimistic again since bitcoin and other alts are showing life by getting higher trading volume. If this continues we will see more crypto investors.

Hopefully, it would continue so that cryptocurrencies will be back on track and investors could increased if things happen to be in great shape. Since masternode is getting to be much useful for future, this could also be have the potential to grow.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

So now, I can see an update that the Stelo is already been listed to Crex 24, an exchange. I am sure that lots pf people here in the Stelo community will be glad to hear this, since they waited for this. And for this, I  still keep looking forward for more upcoming announcements and updates.
Indeed, it is a good start to become more better ahead since it can give plus factors to attract even more potential investors. Being listed in an exchange is consider as big achievements for the team because it is not easy to be done and it shows that they are legit with this.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

Is a good thing we have an exchange so miners now will no doubt increase in numbers more reason to get your masternode I think fairly stelo is going really good here Good to know an active team is doing so well 

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

We've already see this many times and I think cryptocurrencies could be more bloom in the near future. As dev were trying to make the best about this technology,   then probably there will be a brighter future ahead.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:48:49 PM

STELO is actively taking various initiatives with ownership as we could see their progress they had a strong co-operation between betrex_coin, stalecine etc and successfully deposit and withdrawal are enabled so opern trading for CMD/BTC and CMD/GEEK paired. Expecting STELO will take more challenges
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:44:24 AM

Is a good thing we have an exchange so miners now will no doubt increase in numbers more reason to get your masternode I think fairly stelo is going really good here Good to know an active team is doing so well 

Hell no lmao, the number of miners and masternode owners starts falling the moment you have an exchange as they start dumping the coin to exit
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:49:05 AM

We've already see this many times and I think cryptocurrencies could be more bloom in the near future. As dev were trying to make the best about this technology,   then probably there will be a brighter future ahead.

Cryptocurrencies are already crashing and burning though, how in the world are you predicting this wonderful "bloom of crytpo in the future" lmfao
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:26:55 AM

Where can we get the information of the team running this project. I think its also important for us supporters to at lease see the personal data of the team.
I see the project in a good state. But you are right there buddy. The project should update this Ann thread.and include their team profile so people will know them and keep trust the Stelo project.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

Where can we get the information of the team running this project. I think its also important for us supporters to at lease see the personal data of the team.
I see the project in a good state. But you are right there buddy. The project should update this Ann thread.and include their team profile so people will know them and keep trust the Stelo project.

I am not sure if you are newbies in the field of cryptocurrency or how masternode coins work. STOP DREAMING  that they will show the team or developers behind the STELO.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

I totally agree with you, we must need waiting fo the price of Stelo when they increasing or decreasing not affect to.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

For the project Stelo having a great platform is a good foundation for them to keep maintained but keep growing. I am looking for exchange listing update coming from the Stelo project team.
Well, I am really not sure if they were having a great platform, they just have a unique platform with the greatest team backed.
But could you think we are still developing and beta version, don't worry about anything will have with or STELO
t
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

I totally agree with you, we must need waiting fo the price of Stelo when they increasing or decreasing not affect to.

I guess Stelo's price will be stable soon after some famous exchanges will be working with them,

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

I guess Stelo's price will be stable soon after some famous exchanges will be working with them,

I hope people will not easily dump the tokens from those master nodes and try also to hold it for a while.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

Crex24 is one the good and promising exchange that I known, There are also thousands of traders registered there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: