Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29388 times)
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

I do not know what will happen in the future with ICO and bounty companies, but I think that in the coming year there will be no major changes in this area.
I also believe that now you do not need to spend a lot of time on the bounty company, because it is a stupid waste of your time, with the current situation in the market, this type of earnings does not bring money.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

Not all ICOs are fake and now I think your personality is back. To get a good ICO, of course, you have to do research from various aspects. But if it still doesn't work, that means you still haven't been lucky. I realized that maybe all this time the project I was following could succeed because of luck. But without hard work, I thought I would not be able to get a good project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

The current situation is very chaotic and confusing, being a bounty hunter is just the same as wasting time and this is a bounty hunter reason to stop. I am personally very disappointed, but I still work in the bounty and assume this work is a future savings, so if all the tokens I get later are valuable, then I will be lucky and if not then it is a risk that I must accept.
As a bounty hunter its hard to choose what bounty program I will join because not all bounty program are success. Not only you are disappointed even me because some of campaign or program not yet listed or some are failed so as of now I not have any income from bounty program but I will not stop on participating bounty program.
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

Now any action in the bounty really seems a waste of time. I personally believe in the sphere itself and in the projects that I enter into, now we need to become more selective and then it will not be a waste of time.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

What has happened to bounty programs is that you have to be very serious and ready for a project before launching a bounty program. The level of understanding of everyone in this community has grown and so both managers, hunters, and investors are much more intelligent to pick out faulty projects. It is a better way to guarantee the future of bounties.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

It is only a matter of time will be able to show that the result of ICO and the bounty at this time will increase. This year being a bad time indeed for good crypto that bounty and ICO are down far enough from the value that many people want. but many people who have been willing to join in this regard and must be willing to wait for a rise in the market.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

If I continue to think positively about the future of ICO. Now maybe a lot of ICOs fail because the price of Bitcoin has also declined. But if later the price of Bitcoin goes up again and all Altcoins also increase, of course, ICO will also be better. In 2018 I participated in several ICOs and all succeeded, only when the stock market entered the falling price.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

If I continue to think positively about the future of ICO. Now maybe a lot of ICOs fail because the price of Bitcoin has also declined. But if later the price of Bitcoin goes up again and all Altcoins also increase, of course, ICO will also be better. In 2018 I participated in several ICOs and all succeeded, only when the stock market entered the falling price.

Of course it influences ICO from crypto market conditions. As you say if Bitcoin and Altcoin experience an increase, of course it will affect the ICO section. Indeed, in 2018 there are ICOs that have experienced success or not. I also like you participating in ICO a lot but we can't deny that crypto prices all fall instantly.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

I think the future is sad, and the quality of future bounty missions will be lower and lower. When the government begins to appear its own cryptocurrency, perhaps the bounty mission will end. I am not optimistic about the future bounty mission.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

The future of the bounty campaign seems to still be there but I am sure that there will be few who can be successful and surely the allocation for bounty campaigns is not as much as last year.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

If I were you, I would not make such harsh statements, because no one knows exactly how these projects will behave under other circumstances. The number of scammers has decreased, in view of which you can safely do the selection of favorite projects.

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

Terror is getting worse for bounty hunters. People work a lot and get very little reward for that. The bounty hunter needs a lot of effort and luck during this time.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

I very much agree with some of your points. I am disappointed and anxious about the bounty plan. I think the bull market is no longer possible after the market loses more purchasing power. As ICO market fraud increases, hunters will find it harder to make a profit.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

I very much agree with some of your points. I am disappointed and anxious about the bounty plan. I think the bull market is no longer possible after the market loses more purchasing power. As ICO market fraud increases, hunters will find it harder to make a profit.

That was very true, I, as a participant, also had difficulty getting profits from the bounty. With the crypto market which has experienced a very drastic decline in recent times, bounty participants have also experienced a decline in income.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

The problem of the bounty programmes is that the project are unable to reach their funding goals and hunters are suffering from this because they do not get their payments for 3-4 months of hard work.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

2018 is really bad not just for the community but for the bounty association also.
Markets fall and ICO gone scam in many ways. but there are so many reasons to stay and keep holding on the ICO.
THere will be more project to come and will give more profit to many people.
We just need to wait further more.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 
bounty programs still remains the same,only the rewards will only gets smaller and smaller. bounty programs are vital in promoting ICOs since they are the ones promoting it. The only thing thats downturn in this program is that when the listing is on bounty hunters dump all of theor coins at a cheap price resulting to shitcoins in the end
Biribiri

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

i think bounty will stay even tho this bear market but you`re concern are real. Projects now are delaying or even canceling their ico due to lack of funds and leads to those who supported their bounty ending up with nothing. i believe we will be see a bull run @ 2020 or later
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Actually, this is very simple if the price of Bitcoin shows a positive trend and starts to increase. I am sure all projects will succeed. The price of new coins in all exchanges also decreases but if market prices such as Bitcoin and Ethereum go up, the price of all on the Exchange will definitely grow.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

If the project was able to collect soft cap in such a market, you know what will happen to it when the bullish phase comes and everything will fly up. Such a project will show X10 as a minimum, which is the Grail for bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: