Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29385 times)
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

The bounty program will continue as long as the demand level is still there and is still good. Basically, this program contains symbiosis of mutualism or a mutually beneficial relationship between one another. The bounty program has reasons that are strong enough for the community to stay in crypto. By joining a bounty, they can get jobs and income.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

we should also be aware that bounty programs are also vulnerable with bots, cheaters and hackers. There are also lots of scam bounties that people should be aware of. I am not positive with bounty program future, but in time, there will be a good system that will verify legit bounty hunters.
Yes, it's true. For now there are a lot of frauds that occur in the Bounty campaign, so there is no justice if it continues to be continued, I personally hope that there will be new regulations that can reduce fraud in the Bounty campaign.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

Actually, it does seem effort put into ICO in 2018 had gone t waste,.if ICO is not raising enough fund, the bounty hunter are the worst hit. Your token that you will get (if at all you get it) will be worthless and there will be no way to convert it to coin you can use!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

Bounties are not paying much nowadays because of the prolong bear market which has affected the success of most ICOs making most of the projects holding the payment to bounty rewards. It will take the participation of numerous bounties in order to get a huge amount of profit because there are a lot of bounty hunters now.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

we should also be aware that bounty programs are also vulnerable with bots, cheaters and hackers. There are also lots of scam bounties that people should be aware of. I am not positive with bounty program future, but in time, there will be a good system that will verify legit bounty hunters.
I agree with you, gift programs are very vulnerable to cases such as fraud, many of them do this for personal gain. but if in the future there will be a good system to reduce negative factors this will certainly be a good future for bounty hunters too.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Such a deplorable situation with bounty is of course primarily due to the depressed market
I think that there will be more quality and efficient projects in the rise in prices for cryptocurrency, the rewards will increase accordingly
and that the nature of the means for the advancement of projects will also change, the greater the direction to blogging is video blogs
More quality projects will appear in the future as all of those useless projects disappear but when the market begins to show that it is near to begin its recovery we will also see the scammers coming back to the market to try to sell their useless projects to the investors and at that time people will make the same mistakes again and they will keep losing money.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:10:31 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

It is necessary to restructure this sphere and its complete change. A lot of scams and the lack of payments among many projects. Bounty hunters can't work in this environment.
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:33:14 AM

Synchrotron - Full Airdrop Project. Join for free coins each week and HODL your coins to get even more! https://discord.gg/qqZCCvx

NO ICO!!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:37:23 AM

Not only from investors who are required to have an ICO analysis, they come because bounty hunters spread ICO campaigns with attractive offers that indirectly suggest or influence investors.
So the bounty hunter is also required to become a researcher about the ICO they are campaigning for. As time goes on, more and more bounty hunters are participating in as many campaigns as possible regardless of the background of the project beforehand.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:09:09 PM

Not only from investors who are required to have an ICO analysis, they come because bounty hunters spread ICO campaigns with attractive offers that indirectly suggest or influence investors.
So the bounty hunter is also required to become a researcher about the ICO they are campaigning for. As time goes on, more and more bounty hunters are participating in as many campaigns as possible regardless of the background of the project beforehand.
There are many bounty hunters participating in the bounty campaign without looking into the project. And of course many people advertise fraudulent ICOs and make the market worse, they should learn carefully which projects are good to participate in.

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:30:21 PM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

With all due respect, your words sound nearly like capitulation.  Remember.  The conversations are monitored.  Algorithms measure the sentiment in our words for those who need to know.

Capitulation, by the way, is the money mens' desire.  When they feel their campaigns to destroy sentiment and blackwash crypto in general are working very well, then the next bull market will commence - after they see signs the crypto space is gutted again.

Until the masses catch on to the con that is our current money system and start moving fiat into crypto, we will be here on BTT bemoaning the sagging of these markets when logic says they should be soaring.

Nearly all of us here on BTT know the fiat era is close to the mathematical end of it's usable lifespan.  There will be changes one way or another.  When those changes occur, the controllers would preferred to have snuffed out the spark to own crypto beforehand, so when the 'crisis' occurs (lifesavings and retirement funds going poof into thin air all over the place) they can roll our their versions of electronic monies as 'safe' alternatives to non-sanctioned products.

Stop measuring your bounty spoils and investments using a dying fiat fractional reserve currency as a measuring stick and you will start sleeping a lot better at night.

Spread the word about crypto.  That is step number one to realizing all of our dreams.  Step 2. Start visualizing (daydreaming) a future that incorporates cryptos and unlocks the power of human beings' imaginations.  Awareness and vision.  Good luck everyone.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:52:33 PM

I think that bounty campaigns will not exist in the form in which they were originally. In the future, the projects will connect rating agencies and will be the purchase of advertising on promoted sites.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:54:56 PM

I think that bounty campaigns will not exist in the form in which they were originally. In the future, the projects will connect rating agencies and will be the purchase of advertising on promoted sites.
I also think that social bounty will soon end. They will buy ads from companies or websites in the future, I see the current social network bounty very many participants but not effective

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:13:11 PM

Your post is very pessimistic and I can't blame you for this, because that is what is happening right now, but we have seen successful ICO that is already successful in the market, although few there is still hope for ICO, maybe this year there will be big changes in ICO.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:41:51 AM

Bounty are experiencing a new phase becoming a. They need to understand how they should develop and in what direction they should grow. Personally, I think the best option for them is to switch to the airdrops system.

btlzpr

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:11:04 AM

For bounty hunters, there may not be any good opportunities like 2017. In 2017, most of the bounty participants did not realize that there are so many scams in the bounty, many people think that the tokens will be as good as the ICO team promoted. It turns out that in 2018 these scammers are smashing us together, they have absconded and took the investor’s money for various reasons, the same for the bounty participants, a huge deception because few people eventually get paid and more are 0 paid. ICO opportunity may not be there again, let us take a look at STO.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:09:33 PM

In my opinion, ICO projects will soon have to be modified. Their current structure poorly protects against fraud. Most likely, they are transformed into the STO and will be equated to digital securities.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:33:12 PM

It's too early to tell, what's going to happen this year in ICO and bounty hunting, but something should be done about this, let's see how will things go if the market goes well again, the main thing is, we should only invest on good project and catch those scam ICO.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:37:17 PM

I think the bounty hunting work is come to an end unfortunately. I am making my life with bounty hunting since 2015. I made good ammount of money with bounties but the rewards keep going low because of the participation. Specially twitter and facebook bounties having great ammount of  participants thats why the rewards goes down. Also we can't trust the ICO projects anymore, it is not guarantee that we will be paid. So i did quit the bounty hunting in 2019 sadly..
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:40:49 PM

Everything has changed in cryptocurrencies space during the past year it will be a long journey a very long one at that before things stabilize. Bounty campaign was most hit, it's recovery is almost impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: