Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29388 times)
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:31:59 AM

As a hunter, I am not worried about the price of crypto, but I am tired of the ICO market and bounty activities, because too many fraudsters not only make investors lose money, but also make hunters unable to obtain stable income.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:37:28 AM

actually I am very afraid of the current situation, there are so many projects that end with SCAM, fraud and other crimes, even some successful projects are very difficult to enter the exchanger and when they enter the exchanger the price is a dump. and again the bounty hunter is blamed.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:38:24 AM

Looking at which projects will be joined, there are not a few of them, and some of them are or will be of value, it takes time!
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:59:42 AM

Yeah bounty compaigns turned into wasting of time(payments are small, campaigns take 5-6 months or even more, after ICO token trades in exchanges x0,1 by ICO price). I continue to take part in signature to improve my english writing skills and with hopes that I got some bonuses in kind of tokens.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:58:45 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

That's painful but seems to be the truth. I hoped that only 1-2% (at most 3%) of the projects, which I took part in as a bounty hunter, will "stay afloat". But the strong downfall of 2018 made things worse, that's why I'm afraid we won't see the fruits of our work. Let's wait to find out

Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:29:04 AM

My advice is to be patience before joining or investing in any project , and have acquire reasonable knowledge about crypto before putting there money.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:28:06 PM

Everything that you wrote is true, but still you should not consider everything as one, there are projects that can benefit society and profit for investors!
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:44:03 PM

I think that bounty programs will exist, but they will change themselves a lot as much as the ICO. I think that soon only people can who make good content will be able to earn money on bounty

Already started to shift in that direction, more and more projects are asking for Written Artivles/Vlogs in their bounty programs
Yet the forum still the best way to promote the project because other than social media sites bitcointalk.org is the place for cryptocurrency promotions ..sooner the bounty will rise again and all the services from signature to blog and all the needs of the team will be on hiring for all of us again
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:59:01 PM

What i observe that bounty will have to forget a specific social sites throgh which they can effectively promote their product. I think its time for niche market to come into existence instead of generalized term. By this they can reach their target investor quite effectively

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:03:00 PM

The ICO is actually in decline. Since bounty is directly dependent on the ICO, bounty is also at risk of extinction.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:09:11 PM

In future the bounty program will pay very less or even not pay you as much you want because of increase demand of the altcoins all over the world. Maybe the bounty program will stop because of no need for the any promotion. So, this is the time to work for bounty and earn free coin.
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:16:08 PM

I think the bounty chasing work is arrived at an end lamentably. I am making my existence with abundance chasing since 2015. I profited with bounties yet the prizes prop up low in view of the investment. Exceptionally twitter and facebook bounties having incredible amount of members that is the reason the prizes goes down.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:34:31 PM

I am of the same opinion that the decline in prices has a major impact on the development of the ICO. With market prices continuing to fall, many ICO fails and many cheats. Of course, this is a problem that cannot be taken lightly. We must be careful when making choices. And by 2019, hopefully, there will be a lot of changes and market prices soar again.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:48:17 PM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 
You are absolutely right, alas, it is not realistic to make money on bounty campaigns. Unfortunately, the hope for STO also did not justify itself, the DESICO project team once again proved the story of the bounty hunters' deception that no one needs the services of ordinary people anymore and large advertising agencies will soon take their place.
svetochka

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:01:29 PM

A bearish trend is undoubtedly negative for ICO projects. Participation in bounty companies becomes unpromising each time prices in a crypto market fall. It remains to be expected bullish sentiment.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:10:07 PM

I also do not see much point in participating in most bounty programs. But however, there are programs in which me just need to take part, as this will bring me a big profit.

today is quite difficult to choose the right bounty campaign because you don't know what project will show good result. as an option you cn choose as many bounties as you can.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:13:14 PM

I think that bounty programs will exist, but they will change themselves a lot as much as the ICO. I think that soon only people can who make good content will be able to earn money on bounty
maybe you are one of the investors who have considerable confidence and in investing in crypto currencies that belief is very much needed
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:30:40 PM

This year when the market goes down, the investment participants or bounty hunters, ICO etc. have been greatly affected. So when you are a bounty hunter or an investor, you must check carefully before investing in ICOs. Because if you participate in the ICO scam or do not have great potential, not attracting investment in the future, it will take a lot of time and effort. Think carefully before joining any ICO

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:46:10 PM

maybe you are one of the investors who have considerable confidence and in investing in crypto currencies that belief is very much needed
as investors we must have confidence because we have to be sure of our choices. and I personally feel that in the future the Bounty and ICO programs will be better because the shortcomings of the system being used will be improved in the future so that only good projects will come out.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:20:38 PM

As a hunter, I am not worried about the price of crypto, but I am tired of the ICO market and bounty activities, because too many fraudsters not only make investors lose money, but also make hunters unable to obtain stable income.

ICOs are very closely related to the market. If the market continues to decline like now, investors will gradually leave and not consider it a good investment place anymore. So it also makes the bounty fail because those ICOs do not achieve softcap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: