Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29387 times)
Crypt0Pro

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:47:52 AM

Of course, the last year was not lucky for most ICOs and people wasted a lot of time for those bounty programs that eventually failed. This fact is disappointing for sure. But I think everything will be OK soon and in the near future the market will be constantly in the green zone.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:25:07 AM

I regret not being aware of bounties in early 2017. In this case I would not do bounties in 2018, because now it is low payment activity and in 2017 you could become millionaire.
But probably another trend will appear un crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:32:21 AM

I regret not being aware of bounties in early 2017. In this case I would not do bounties in 2018, because now it is low payment activity and in 2017 you could become millionaire.
But probably another trend will appear un crypto
dont ever think that bounty reward will always have low payment.if work on several bounty campaign, maybe one of them could give us lot dollar when listed in market.keep optimist with bounty future and dont give up.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:47:47 AM

Good ico is still there, and you can safely do it. Only choose very carefully. If you look at everything, the market is weak and everyone doesn’t have any mood, but ico itself needs to be thought over how to promote and conduct in another way.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:00:34 AM

with crypto that continues to fall, this is a direct impact on the outcome of an ICO also bounty. many are starting not to believe and interested again for both an easy way to get crypto. If in some time in the future there are no convincing changes in ICO and bounty then I'm sure it won't last long. There shall be no ICO could arise if conditions continued to deteriorate.
Dont you have ideas about how many time market falls like this but yet it manged to recover and hit that 2017 hype ?
Why acting like this is the last breath of crypto space and ofcourse ICO?bounty hunters are part of the crypto community because theyre the one who’s responsible for advertising,what we need to do is regulation for this area must not be abused
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:05:44 AM

You speak reasonably. Now is not the best time for bounty hunters on the cryptocurrency market. But who is easy now? Everyone is trying to survive as they can. I prefer to carry the signature of the bounty campaign. Thus, I have a chance to earn at least something. I still communicate on the forum, so there is no extra waste of time for me.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:57:59 AM

The biggest problem is lack of money in the market
But people have learned and are not putting his money in ico
What for on fact to lose them most of those ico are scams and quality exchanges don't want to list them.There is very hard to find really quality ico now most of quality ico are rising funds through private sale
So all together it is hard time for bounty hunters

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:59:52 AM

It seems to me that we should expect less ICO activity in the conditions of a falling cryptocurrency market. On the one hand, this is not very good for bounty hunters. But, on the other hand, it is possible that there will be high-quality and more profitable projects that will lead bounty hunters to prosperity.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:01:28 AM

It’s hard to say what will happen, but so far I don’t see anything, the market is dead and it’s unclear what is happening to it, ICO constantly dies and because of this the earnings on bounty programs are also constantly falling, so a market reversal is needed and then everything will return to its place.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:07:15 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 
One big problem why bounty hunting have had a major crack down is because of the market.  If the marked had been healthy and ICO projects successfully  raised required funds, hunters would have much problem to tackle. But as the market suffers, the ico suffers and so are the hunters

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:21:22 AM

Well in my opinion is bounty program will survive if the market green again. Market is a major factor in cryptocurrency especially for bounty program. The number of fail ICO last year is very high because they cant resist with current market condition. I have no idea how many time take for the market recover again.

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:36:03 AM

it is true that we are not getting the same rewards that we used to get earlier and also most of the projects are failure. bounty hunters those are doing current bounties projects are not getting any good returns .however i am sure if they continue to doing with their hard-work they will get get paid. in future it may be  change that therre will be limited bounty campaigns. that will be worthy to both.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 11:46:26 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 
I don't care about paid bounties because there are lots of bounty programs that even their projects don't hold ICOs and I just add alt so I have more and more savings.
in my opinion the bounty project is still worth it even though there is a bearish market

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:04:20 PM

It seems to me that we should expect less ICO activity in the conditions of a falling cryptocurrency market. On the one hand, this is not very good for bounty hunters. But, on the other hand, it is possible that there will be high-quality and more profitable projects that will lead bounty hunters to prosperity.

Soon, the ICO will become so small that this type of fund-raising will be carried out only by the strongest projects having large institutional investors, for such projects it is pointless to conduct a bounty company.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:58:00 PM

I think that just the opposite, now the bounty lasts a very long time, and this way of earning will not end soon, and when it ends it will be replaced by another one!
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:20:28 PM

No problem if the price is going down or been dump with the my co bounty hunters as long as it is fair and beside it is part of the game. What the problem is if the ico team and the ico itself gone wrong after the ico is finish and the rules were changed. And lots of promises are made to be broken. Those icos are doomed and not going to be successful because they don't care about their community. So the community take their revenge and after getting their shares of the token, they are abandoning there support to the project.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:24:13 PM

Well in my opinion is bounty program will survive if the market green again. Market is a major factor in cryptocurrency especially for bounty program. The number of fail ICO last year is very high because they cant resist with current market condition. I have no idea how many time take for the market recover again.
but if in my opinion the gift program has a less good future because from last year until now there are still many projects that fail and many harm people too. but if the projects are all successful, of course the gift will come back crowded and can last for a long time
lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:05:38 PM

my opinion as a bounty hunter maybe we can only be patient waiting for a market increase to get a decent income, we know now the income from the bounty can be said to be very low but this can also be used to find possible free assets after the market returns to normal will give a big profit the problem is can we as bounty hunters choose the project?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:10:13 PM

In my opinion ICOs and bounty programs are failing now just because of market situation. And when the market will go up - everything will come back like it was at the start of 2018 or even 2017.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:25:23 PM

In my opinion ICOs and bounty programs are failing now just because of market situation. And when the market will go up - everything will come back like it was at the start of 2018 or even 2017.
ico who failed might not get a chance this year. those who decide to quit the project, they are gone. now I think market conditions will help us to choose ico and a really good bounty campaign and be able to survive in poor market conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: