Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:55:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29388 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:35:00 PM

Bounty campaigns will exist as long as advertising is needed for the development of the community and attracting new customers, I think for bounty hunters there is still a chance to make a profit, only in this market it will take longer.
No, bounty campaigns will keep on existing as long as the owner of the forum allows them but if at some point he changes his mind then you can say goodbye to bounty campaigns so all of those that are depending on them to get money need to look for something else to do so when that happens you do not suffer that much the lost income that you will not get anymore.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:38:55 PM

The number of ICO failures last year was very high because they could not stand the current market conditions. I don't know how much time is needed for the market to recover. According to me, the bounty program will survive if the market is green again. The market is a major factor in cryptocurrency especially for gift programs.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:02:59 PM

The downturn in the market had a very strong effect on the ICO, and as a result of this, they began to increase their fees to collect the necessary sums!
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:06:41 PM

The downturn in the market had a very strong effect on the ICO, and as a result of this, they began to increase their fees to collect the necessary sums!
the effect is not really visible. the most visible now is that many bounties failed to get paid because there were many scams. if a lot of ico scams may be a lot of people trapped in this problem, there must be a solution immediately to prevent the problem of scam projects that make the bounty hunter harmed.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:19:05 PM

In my opinion ICOs and bounty programs are failing now just because of the market situation. And when the market will go up - everything will come back like it was at the start of 2018 or even 2017.
Absolutely true. It is happening because of the bearish market. And as per the time when the market will start to grow then, after that time bounties will become profitable for us.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:22:42 PM

Bounty campaigns will exist as long as advertising is needed for the development of the community and attracting new customers, I think for bounty hunters there is still a chance to make a profit, only in this market it will take longer.
No, bounty campaigns will keep on existing as long as the owner of the forum allows them but if at some point he changes his mind then you can say goodbye to bounty campaigns so all of those that are depending on them to get money need to look for something else to do so when that happens you do not suffer that much the lost income that you will not get anymore.
I supported what Btcmaster said because the purpose of bounty campaign is advertise the project, gain new investors/community support and increase the current circulation token/coin. But, it unfortunate that some people abuse the benefits of bounties. However, forum moderators won't stop bounty and can only tighten the terms and conditions.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:20:02 PM

I supported what Btcmaster said because the purpose of bounty campaign is advertise the project, gain new investors/community support and increase the current circulation token/coin. But, it unfortunate that some people abuse the benefits of bounties. However, forum moderators won't stop bounty and can only tighten the terms and conditions.
Guys, you really choose the right things, because advertising today is needed not only by ico companies, but will also be needed by other types of startups. But if we talk about the difficulties involved Bounty companies On bitcointalk, then you should take into account the fact that today there are other forums with similar activities.
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:23:23 PM

I think that in the future, the Bounty  will be completely unclaimed and people will not participate in them.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:42:45 PM

in my opinion the bounty and ICO campaigns have a beneficial relationship. I think the ICO development team benefits from bounty participants because they don't need money in the form of money but they give the tokens they make and vice versa. unfortunately some teams also used this for several purposes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:29:03 PM

I think that bounty as an ICO markets are closely depend on the current situation on the cryptomarket. When it is bullrun, many projects are entering the market and providing bounty programs but when it is bear market for a year it's stupid for startups enter the market.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:46:10 PM

I think that the decline in the cryptocurrency market is characterized by the duration of ICO terms. Also I think that projects on the contrary will appear at the moment when the market falls and the consolidation stage begins, I have really good projects.

poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:58:14 AM

Even in such a market, many projects successfully collect the necessary amounts to launch their products, so you need to continue!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:44:14 PM

Now significantly reduced the number of bounty hunters. This is understandable because earnings have decreased. We need growth in the market. Without it, ICO and bounty will stagnate.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:03:04 PM

Unsuccessful ico's and scammers are likely to disappear but the bounty will remain, at least for many companies it is a cheap option of PR.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:08:48 PM

It is likely that over the next year and a half, the number of ICOs that appear on the market will steadily decrease. And this state will last until Bitcoin overcomes the $ 15,000 mark, after which large investors will return to this market. And only after that the projects will again have the opportunity to collect the necessary amounts for their development.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:16:17 PM

It is likely that over the next year and a half, the number of ICOs that appear on the market will steadily decrease. And this state will last until Bitcoin overcomes the $ 15,000 mark, after which large investors will return to this market. And only after that the projects will again have the opportunity to collect the necessary amounts for their development.

Yeah, I think icos will continue its current trend until bitcoin reaches certain threshold which affects everything else and bigger ico returns to the market just like it was back in 2017.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:24:24 PM

Unsuccessful ico's and scammers are likely to disappear but the bounty will remain, at least for many companies it is a cheap option of PR.

Yes, but even good projects now do not pay anything, that is, we work for millet so. Will you work if you know that you will not be paid anything? - Not. Another half a year of such work and most of the remaining bounty hunters will leave.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:15:30 AM

I am wondering when bull run will set in or maybe in a year, or five or 10 or cryptocurrency will crash to the extreme from where it cannot to rise again? But I think none can say when the market goes up or down. If there is anyone who can guess are manipulators. Concerning ICOs, they are already in a small number and may reduce to a few given regulations in place, people turning away from cryptocurrency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:27:55 AM

As long as the market continues to decline, it will still have an impact on the ICO project. Several times took part in ICO projects and it took a long time to work on them. Indeed, at the end of the ICO project, we got the token as promised. However, after being listed on the exchange market, the price of tokens is very cheap. Of course, this is very sad.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:32:03 AM

In my opinion ICOs and bounty programs are failing now just because of market situation. And when the market will go up - everything will come back like it was at the start of 2018 or even 2017.
it seems true, but the future of the ICO and the gift program has a good future because that's where crypto continues to grow even though the market has been destroyed which has had a big impact on the ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: