Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82592 times)
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:28:58 AM

If I have much money I will buy bitcoin or some altcoin right now, I am not waiting and lost chance to get bitcoin or altcoin at lower price, I will buy and invest more at bitcoin or altcoin, only once chance we could find with bitcoin and altcoin still lower price, we have find best way how to get much profit with investing at bitcoin or altcoin when really lower price, when bitcoin growing up we have get much profit later.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:27:19 PM

Its a buy now b4 the end of January 2019 as every crypto coin (altcoins included) are about to explode in value as this is about to occur: http://www.atimes.com/article/russia-will-buy-bitcoin-to-avoid-us-sanctions-economist-claims/
Well, I have read this article. I can conclude that the good news will come for cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin). I hope this is the news that will really happen next month.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:49:03 PM

Buy now because the price is low, Don't wait for the price when it is high. But be careful in buying for bitcoin or altcoin because there are some scammers out there. Be vigilant for the people who want to sell their btc.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:13:09 PM

i think the wisest decision is to dollar cost averaging your investment over time this market is very volatile and we must be always in the safe side good luck for all and have a nice day
I agree , if people hold a very long time to compare the prices I think you can buy more coins in order to enter as quickly as possible to profit and many of the coins dropped I think on the bottom

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:15:40 PM

I still think it would be helpful to wait. at this point, we have to do it patiently and not panic. We're going to find out the opportunity is coming. At this point, you will have plenty of opportunities to make purchases.
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:37:43 PM

I would like to recommend to take the opportunity to buy some altcoins while the market is on bloodbath. We don't know might this year will be the year of the mooning. Buy, hold and wait for the profit that's it, easy money baby.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:41:30 PM

Now the best is out of the market. Most likely we are waiting for a long period of accumulation, which will last until the end of this year. And maybe we will see a bottom update soon. Toward the end of the year, I would have already begun to consider the possibility of investing in a crypt.
if trading is great to stop first, but if investing is very good to buy now to be made a long-term investment so to get a big profit, surely while still willing to wait and be patient until the bull run market

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:42:05 PM

For me don't buy too many different coin, because we need focus to what we invested in. So buying 20 top coin is not good option, then in this market situation we know that price is the matter so I will hold my investment to prevent any loss, I will try to buy some whenever the price is growing up and stabilize about 1 month.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:34:37 PM

The market now looks like a calm sea before the storm, I think that the best solution would be waiting. Personally, I will wait for the Ethereum hard fork and make a purchase decision depending on the future situation.

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:55:32 PM

Ethereum fell very well in price today, so this is a great chance to buy Ethereum at a dropped price. I have already done this, I hope tomorrow it will grow and I will be able to earn.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:04:34 PM

Investment like betting, all prices cannot be estimated. This is a procedure for finding profits when cheap capital prices are very good for buying coins and when prices are high you can sell them to make a profit. But you have to pay attention to famous coins such as Btc, Eth, Eos, and others that are sure to have high prices. If you choose to wait, you will regret seeing price increases and not making a profit.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:05:27 PM

Ethereum fell very well in price today, so this is a great chance to buy Ethereum at a dropped price. I have already done this, I hope tomorrow it will grow and I will be able to earn.

Yeah, it is repeated dropping again below $120 it seems like it will going back from $85 below that was happened last December. So, I think it is advantage for us to buy more of this coin and also bitcoin.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:32:00 PM

I think it's too early to buy now. The cryptocurrency market is still moving down, so you should wait until it is at the bottom.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:33:31 PM

I think it's too early to buy now. The cryptocurrency market is still moving down, so you should wait until it is at the bottom.
I also think it is better not to buy at those moments when the market is falling , I think you need to buy at the origin of the trend than in the fall, so you just lose money

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:09:57 PM

Why wait when you have the opportunity now to buy as much altcoins as you can afford, because currently now the crypto market is at its fall and there is no knowing if it will actually reach its bottom or not.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:28:33 PM

ß think it's too early to buy now. The cryptocurrency market is still moving g, so you should wait until it is at the bottom.
If it is really too early to buy now, then traders should also wait? Know that there are so many coins you can buy now and still be in profit. A coin called GMB has just been listed. With the present support it has, there is every tendency it increases or grows.
It is also best to go for coins that have got products and that will in turnout to be a good project.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:31:01 PM

I guess we are really close to bottom now so it's very good moment to get in. I set my orders at 3200, 2900, 2600, 2400, 2100.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:39:55 PM

i agree with you with this one because the market is changing over the past few weeks and its very difficult to guess when bullrun start i would recommend to continue monitoring the market condition before the ethereum hard fork because i believe that it will have a big impact in the market.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:25:25 PM

Investment like betting, all prices cannot be estimated. This is a procedure for finding profits when cheap capital prices are very good for buying coins and when prices are high you can sell them to make a profit. But you have to pay attention to famous coins such as Btc, Eth, Eos, and others that are sure to have high prices. If you choose to wait, you will regret seeing price increases and not making a profit.
It is true that the price decline that occurs should be used to buy potential coins at low prices, this opportunity should not be missed, but many people fear that if prices continue to fall and dare not invest, as an investor or trader you must take risks for future profits , so decide now that you want to continue to wait or immediately buy and enjoy future profits
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:28:53 PM

I would advise you to still wait, as you are unlikely to be able to earn now and most likely lose your money.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: