Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:04:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82592 times)
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:48:50 PM

An interesting opinion, because for February we see a lot of interesting events that can not but affect the market for the better. This is me for February 28th. Then decide for yourself.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:53:00 PM

Personally after this long bearish market i have realised that we need to make significant other investments as well that can be as a hedge for crypto and these are still possible if we remain in the blockchain world i mean there are many companies, projects and funds that pay the investors who hold their tokens ranging from daily to weekly, monthly to quarterly depending on each company, i will suggest to find such projects so even if there is bad crypto market situation we still have a source of income.

ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:06:28 PM

I think now is a good time to invest. I believe that the market will go up. But we must be very patient. We may have to wait a few months.

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:07:43 PM

Of course, you can not be sure that the cryptocurrency has reached its bottom, but still the prices are too good, a certain percentage of the budget for the purchase should be allocated, while there is an opportunity

Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:23:57 PM

An interesting opinion, because for February we see a lot of interesting events that can not but affect the market for the better. This is me for February 28th. Then decide for yourself.
Well, now and in February, I think it is unlikely that something will change in the market , I am more likely to think that the market will still fall and it is better to refrain from buying at the moment

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:55:31 PM

Of course, you can not be sure that the cryptocurrency has reached its bottom, but still the prices are too good, a certain percentage of the budget for the purchase should be allocated, while there is an opportunity
I agree now it is possible to invest part of the funds in the crypto currency , since it has fallen very low over the past year , and I think this year it will not go down much , since I think this year new investors will come !

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:06:07 PM

it's hard to say but you can invest your money into cryptocurrency by small parts so you will avoid buying at once and at high price.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:14:51 PM

To be candid, telling someone to buy now or later is very difficult to do. Reason being nobody knows the bottom anymore, TA fails, emotions rule. But in my own opinion, buy some coins with great prospects, do not invest all funds in one coin, it might let you down, diversify your investment.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:27:54 PM

it's hard to say but you can invest your money into cryptocurrency by small parts so you will avoid buying at once and at high price.
This is the moment for us to grab the opportunity of buying while price at dip, certainly buying at high price is a wrong idea. Bearish market isn't over yet it could crash at any point of time. Better be careful in deciding for your plans on crypto and as you hold your coins after purchasing those smaller priced crypto, we can wait for it and hold those coins for our future dreams.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:02:13 PM

Of course, for investing you always need to buy better parts , so much safer in order not to lose your money and have time to catch as low as possible prices at the moment

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:41:15 PM

buy now good, still waiting also good. first look at market conditions, if it shows the movement will go up, it's better to buy. buy little by little, and share capital in several altcoins to reduce losses and increase profits.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:47:57 PM

now is the right time to buy coins and start investing, but we have to be patient to wait until the price goes
back up high, buy potential coins now and wait until the bullrun occurs
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:49:07 PM

I would buy now if I were you, and I would not even think about it because in the future you will be able to earn money very well thanks to this

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:55:04 PM

buy now good, still waiting also good. first look at market conditions, if it shows the movement will go up, it's better to buy. buy little by little, and share capital in several altcoins to reduce losses and increase profits.
I prefer to trade between altcoins and converting my profit to bitcoin. Buying now and waiting for reversal on main trend sounds similar like holding till getting profit. Who knows,time will show..
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:25:30 AM

I'm slowly buying since September coins that I believe in a huge adoption and options for users, I'm avoiding coins that may suddenly be pump & dump, this bear market taught me to be more disciplined and judicious because there are countless nonsense projects, if we remove the logic of financial speculation, more than 90% of the projects will die.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:05:52 AM

It depends on you, I personally prefer to buy and not hold it back, I buy Bitcoin to trade with some Altcoin, I look for daily profits, so I buy bitcoin at this point to buy some Altcoin, so it's not for long-term investing.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:36:26 AM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

It depends, not all of the transaction here on crypto depends on profit, but buy when you need to pay someone and that fulfills the duty of cryptocurrency. Do not just think about investment.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:56:00 AM

At this time the market was in the low of prices i think this is the time to buy more coins for preferring when the market can recover in order to get more profit from our investment.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:05:29 AM

If you are sure and intentions do not delay for something you will do, buy coins for today if this is good for you to invest, immediately invest the coins that you have and in the future you can enjoy the results of what you invest today

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:08:26 AM

At this time the market was in the low of prices i think this is the time to buy more coins for preferring when the market can recover in order to get more profit from our investment.
now the price is low and the price has long gone down so only people who dare to buy Altcoin, because the market does not know when it will stabilize and there has been no major movement. those who believe in the market if there are major changes in the future they will definitely use this opportunity by buying as much as possible because they only spend a little capital to buy it and in the future will benefit greatly.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: