Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82575 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:42:44 PM

The current market situation is still in a low condition and it is a good idea not to waste this opportunity and this is the right time to buy large amounts of coins according to your ability.
before buying, you have to choose the right coin and have good potential for the future and in my opinion bitcoin is a good coin to invest in the long term, and the point is you have to buy when the price is low and sell it back when prices rise and profit.
- Low prices and this is a good opportunity to invest is a correct thing but you should not forget that what is happening in the market recently, prices have dropped dramatically and always tend to be lower, that tells us that this opportunity also brings us risks, it is not simply buying and waiting, the best thing will come, it can still be a grave to bury us. However, not buying will be a waste of opportunity as you say, and therefore to balance benefits and risks, we should only invest a little for accumulation, rather than buying more, it will be better

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:44:30 PM

I think buying now is the right choice, bitcoin has undergone a long correction period and of course bullrun will be closer to that which other altcoins will follow. Will definitely regret if you don't buy it now while the price is still cheap.
You are right, it is better to buy coins now than to regret another missed opportunity to earn on cryptocurrency, the current prices are too favorable and it is impossible to pass by
Start buying now and hold it for 1-2 years. Profits will definitely come to us, as long as we have a little patience to be able to do it all. The current market will not be the same as 2017 so we cannot get profit quickly

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:17:34 PM

I doubt that the market will still fall and quite possibly now is a very good time to buy coins!
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:28:17 PM

For this time i think buy is the best way, because trend is back and will pump cryptocurrency for next week, so dont be afraid to invest your money on crypto if you have to believe on cryptocurrency.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:32:30 PM

Prices of cryptos are very cheap right now. Like you I was also hesitant to buy thinking that prices will continue to dip. But I am glad I decided to buy because after buying the price of the coin I purchased rose very high right away. So right now I got big returns from my investments right away.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:52:26 PM

This is a very good move and strategy. You bought the present dip now and just in case the markets start to increase and show bullish sign you won't miss out totally. But hope you saved some money for the next dip because there is higher probability that the market will still drop further because it have not reached its bottom yet. So you won't miss out on that too.

ayshagotyou

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:04:42 PM

Yes, there is nothing to actually discuss as well as wait. If you plan to invest in cryptocurrency, then you need to do it now, if you certainly do not want to stay with anything. Bitcoin is unlikely to fall much, but growth is possible.
CedricQuotient

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:11:12 PM

Hi, if you are a long term holder, This is the time for buy, holding long-time will bring big profit. If you are a trader, please look at the market every day and make the decision.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:18:19 PM

I think this is a good opportunity to buy coins in the top 5 coinmarketcap. one of them is ethereum. I like ethereum. I see ethereum will increase at the end of February because ethereum will do Hardfork.

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:13:17 PM

I think this is a good opportunity to buy coins in the top 5 coinmarketcap. one of them is ethereum. I like ethereum. I see ethereum will increase at the end of February because ethereum will do Hardfork.
If the date of the update is postponed again, then it will not be without a significant drawdown of prices, Ethereum will fall immediately below $100, it is necessary to buy, but carefully

Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:28:03 PM

buy some altcoins in the top 10 or 50 coinmarketcaps. don't spend all your money on 1 altcoin. the method you applied is correct. you just have to wait for the price of the coin to rise. it's time for coin prices to rise. we are just waiting for the ETF decision later. and we all hope there will be no delay.

dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:15:47 PM

I think it is the best moment to start investing in crypto industry, because I have some doubts that the market will be dumped further. Moreover a lot of great announcements are planned for the upcoming several months.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:33:59 PM

What are you waiting for? The market price are really low right now. So you can invest in crypto right now.  While a lot of people want a bullrun so bad, take advantage of the current market situation. Once there is a pump in the market prices you can always make 4x profit. Invest right now, as tomorrow might be too late. While investing, don't just buy any coin of your choice, ensure any coin/token you are purchasing has an unmeasurable growth potential. They are a lot of shitty coin out there, you gotta be smart when it comes to investing.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:54:20 PM

What are you waiting for? The market price are really low right now. So you can invest in crypto right now.  While a lot of people want a bullrun so bad, take advantage of the current market situation. Once there is a pump in the market prices you can always make 4x profit. Invest right now, as tomorrow might be too late. While investing, don't just buy any coin of your choice, ensure any coin/token you are purchasing has an unmeasurable growth potential. They are a lot of shitty coin out there, you gotta be smart when it comes to investing.

The question is, what kind of alternative coins to buy in? Because it's hard to see what altcoins to be pump in right now, most of the altcoins is wasted and shit coins. It's easy to invest, but hard to secure the profit on this kind of market.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:54:40 PM

for long-term investments indeed this is the right time to buy coins at low prices before bullrun occurs, we can get big profits
in the future if we buy coins at cheap prices today, don't waste this good opportunity, take advantage of the moment
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:31:27 AM

Investment for a short period is currently unprofitable. Since prices are very unpredictable change.I would try to trade on the stock exchange unpopular altcoins. At the moment, trading is the best means of earning. But if you do not know how to trade it is best to invest in ETH and XRP.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:42:00 AM

It's better to buy now and hold later until the price keep rising up so it's a good condition to earn some profit in these market situation get pumping up.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:46:15 AM

It's better to buy now and hold later until the price keep rising up so it's a good condition to earn some profit in these market situation get pumping up.
some people will choose to buy assets now because the price is cheap and they will hold their assets until the price rises. but there are some people who will wait until the market starts to improve first and then buy, because it is possible to sell directly.

anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:50:41 AM

Investment for a short period is currently unprofitable. Since prices are very unpredictable change.I would try to trade on the stock exchange unpopular altcoins. At the moment, trading is the best means of earning. But if you do not know how to trade it is best to invest in ETH and XRP.
Having a few coins now is a good thing. seeing the development of ETH, I feel that ETH is a pretty good coin if you have it in large quantities. I feel that when you have a large amount of ETH, I think right now you just have to wait.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:21:15 AM

well, i think in this moment its better to buy a coin with passive income such as exchange coins, Proof of stake coins, or masternodes coins
so, we can earn some coins without watching the market,, and we will get a huge profit when the bullish come back to crypto world buddy

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: