Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82575 times)
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:55:14 PM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
Well, such drawdowns as it was in November I think it was reasonable at the bit to buy altcoins , but now I think a little worth the wait when the price will fall below the school features Ethereum!

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:59:42 PM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
The question you asked us under very different market conditions and it has already changed for 2 months, but based on the current situation, you definitely need to buy top coins, but only for part of the budget

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1214

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:03:14 PM

Wait late, it's time to buy, buy as much as possible. I'm going to have invested a large amount in Ethereum, Bitcoin, and several top cryptocurrencies.

It is possible to wait for it if you analyze certain altcoins and see that in the market in this situation the token can go up then you should invest now, because then when the price pushes up in one day you will regret not deciding and investing in it at a low price.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:23:00 PM

As for me would wait for some time for the price to drop down more before i size the opportunity to buy and invest cos i believe the price would rise to our favor soon
batkaMahno

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:04:40 PM

At the moment the market is turning red again. I think this is a good time to buy some coins. But we must be very careful.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:01:42 PM

I have learnt my lessons. I only buy when my mind is telling me to buy, and if I do, if the price fall, I take it without blaming anyone likewise if the price goes up I still take it as my luck not praising anyone being the crypto guru behind my crypto blockfolio success. That is how it is.
If that is what works for you, fine. I just feel you should not just base it on what your mind tells you alone, because that ius more like depending on one's instinct.
If you can try as much as possible to allow some time for some research, you might end up getting the best out of it. It might even call for improvement and better result than you have ever obtained.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:52:15 PM

At the moment the market is turning red again. I think this is a good time to buy some coins. But we must be very careful.
yes, because the market goes up and down, we take the opportunity to buy a few coins when it's cheap and short-term trading. But all that is still uncertain safe, it's better to determine yourself so as not to blame others. The conditions are still not good and we must observe market movements and wait until they strengthen.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:55:09 PM

Now is a very good time in spite of the fact that there will be a small correction, but still, everything will be very good after a certain time. But now everyone is afraid to buy cryptocurrency, in fact, I think otherwise!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:04:28 PM

I believe that you can invest in the crypto market at any time. Even if you do not have the best price to enter the crypto market. You will be able to compensate your losses by trading on crypto exchanges.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:34:17 AM

In my opinion, it is time to buy Bitcoin and main cryptocurrencies from the top 20. BTC is testing a breakthrough of 4000 USD, the news background is very positive, the volumes are increasing. I think we are witnessing the end of a reversal and the beginning of the formation of an uptrend.

elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:20:05 PM

If you have the opportunity to buy more coins, while the bear market prevails, then you need to use it!
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:47:06 PM

We can buy amount of coins to speculate. But, the invested fund have to be in risk. Because we don't know when the market is raising again. i suggest to buy btc now because it's not too risky
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:03:55 PM

Bitcoin is almost 4000 right now. You can wait longer and buy it for 40000, or you can buy now and be the millionaire in a year.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:10:13 PM

I believe that you can invest in the crypto market at any time. Even if you do not have the best price to enter the crypto market. You will be able to compensate your losses by trading on crypto exchanges.

A good time exists now and those who had invested at 3500$ has already made 400$ on one btc in just a months or so . Also now price will rise in bull run and will give us multiple returns in this year as this year can be better than 2017 .
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:26:43 PM

It's better to buy now than to regret because like we know the crypto market is difficult to predict but for your good, I think it's better to invest regularly, every time there is a decrease in crypto assets that you think are good, then buy it. But all decisions are in your hands.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:57:22 PM

The time to buy is good, but you need to follow the news and if there is positive news about some coins, there is information about the product’s output or listing on the top exchanges then you can invest money in this token. And just to buy because spring has come it will not lead to anything good.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:03:42 PM

If you have the opportunity to buy more coins, while the bear market prevails, then you need to use it!
I agree, now buy very well, especially in this market, I think you can buy many of the altcoins , as they can after such a bear market to grow very much !
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:45:20 PM

A good time exists now and those who had invested at 3500$ has already made 400$ on one btc in just a months or so . Also now price will rise in bull run and will give us multiple returns in this year as this year can be better than 2017 .
yes, of course this is an expectation for all crypto users, hopefully this year can be better than 2017, although there has been a long correction in the past year, slowly the market price movements have begun to experience a slight increase even though not drastically but believed by all people price increases will continue
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:53:43 PM

I think it’s a perfect time to buy coins or token from this low market. Market is trying to re bounce so if we buy coins now than we can make a good profit after re bounce of market.
So we can say its best time for buy but not for selling.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:01:44 PM

What are you waiting for when the market grows and prices become too expensive? We already had the opportunity to buy at the bottom, now the market may well grow and stay at higher positions.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: