Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019  (Read 25547 times)
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

it looks like ico in 2019 will be tighter and better quality with the enactment of clear rules and regulations, but we (investors) must remain vigilant about fake ico that does not have an office address

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

ICO's are a good way to spot a good project and make most out of it by investing early but we have to see how the market sentiments is in the year 2019 if new money flows in then I will definitely opt for ico's. Even the Sto's will have to keep an close eyes on them too when they happen.
LincolnMikkel

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

Just curious how do you guys usually choose an ICO/how do you decide if it will succeed in the future?
Strong stream, good idea, a clear roadmap. Usual things.
What about whitepaper? Is it that important as people say? How should I decide if it's well-made?
Treckmountaoin4day

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Just curious how do you guys usually choose an ICO/how do you decide if it will succeed in the future?
What about whitepaper? Is it that important as people say? How should I decide if it's well-made?
The idea must be realistic. And u must be sure they will be able to implement this idea in reality.
LincolnMikkel

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

The idea must be realistic. And u must be sure they will be able to implement this idea in reality.
What about websites you usually use for researches? I'm kinda new to crypto and don't everything that could be used for that purpose unfortunatelly >_>
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

I don't see any reason for me to stop joining in the ico, even the most of the campaign ico this 2018 became not good to majority of the community in crypto world. Because crypto industry has a real potentials to give a solutions in terms of financial problems of the individuals in this field of business.
Treckmountaoin4day

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

What about websites you usually use for researches? I'm kinda new to crypto and don't everything that could be used for that purpose unfortunatelly >_>

Coinmarketcap and desearch. Desearch is quite good for newbies.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

in 2019 participating in the ICO was very good and in 2019 it was the beginning to participate in all ICOs by participating in the Bounty campaign held. This will be a long job and will produce in the next few months / years.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
markalis

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

many projects are delaying and choosing to hold their ico next year, but I still see a lot of homework that they have to solve especially the licensing problem

LincolnMikkel

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Ok ty man
Also can you suggest any ICO to look at nowadays since I'm too scared to do researches with such "experience"  Cry
Treckmountaoin4day

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

Ok ty man
Also can you suggest any ICO to look at nowadays since I'm too scared to do researches with such "experience"  Cry

I don't particiapte in ICOs at this moment. There have been a lot of scam lately. I prefer airdrops better.
LincolnMikkel

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

Ok ty man

I don't particiapte in ICOs at this moment. There have been a lot of scam lately. I prefer airdrops better.
Did not hear about that. How does it work?
Treckmountaoin4day

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Ok ty man

One can get tokens/coins for free accomplishing some tasks. They may be different. It depends on the project.
LincolnMikkel

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

Ok ty man

One can get tokens/coins for free accomplishing some tasks. They may be different. It depends on the project.
Wow sounds interesting. Have you joined any this year? I'm so excited!
Treckmountaoin4day

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

I participated in a few. Stellar, MGO, and several more this year.

Ok ty man

Treckmountaoin4day

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

I participated in a few. Stellar, MGO, and several more this year.

Ok ty man

I participated in Stellar, MGO, and a few others this year.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

preparing new concept with the design of whitepaper as expecting of chance on complete of terms as delivering option with the offers of service for the public audience of pupils of indonesia,
to gains on involvement with the plan on projects as referring use of offers with the service of online social dating to displace of chance on clients with the similar service to avoid of worse on waste with risks on distraction of communication as the use with delivery from foreign abroad distros with the least on customs of the culture friendly behaviour as might to leads with the destructive on resistance as pupils of indonesia might expecting of optimum ideals on absence within the future terms of attains as complying of tasks on works and jobs on extensive within the field of development as design with the concepts and strategics of founding party of early terms with the presence on timelines to requires with preparedness on possession and authorization of different unit on identification as indicating limit on ideal absence within the field of moderation.

the name with the service has with the label of DOGEM.ID as now with the present terms as expecting of investors to attains with chance of collaboration and disputing funds on distribution to work with the collateral relation with the bi/multilateral position of arrange to commit with the drafts on design of the projects plan of the dedication with the DOGEM.ID online social dating service of the objective manage of compilation.

please as fine to contact us with preparedness of minimum investment spins of $1000 for maximum target of $40000 limit of completion to starts as beginning terms of initiation with the projects from the CARESSEN WEBWORKS.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

Now, investing in new projects is a much more risky task than it was in 2017, but this does not mean that there are no good projects on the market, just choosing them is much more difficult than before. I believe that in the current situation, about one project out of 10 is of sufficient quality to be considered as an object for investment.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

No one will invest in PPI as before even if a bullish trend begins. First of all, you need to restore the confidence of both ordinary people and investors, as well as reduce the risk of getting into scam projects to a minimum.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

For sure I will not invest fiat or crypto into ICOs. Mostly because there must be a dramatic comeback for the whole market to recover before any serious investors consider to buy any tokens. Also there are hundreds if not thousands of users who are sitting on the bags of losses 'cause most even legit ico made all the way down  10 to 50 times (not even %). So ICO stuff will live I assume but without forum users mostly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: