Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019  (Read 25547 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

now we are preparing use of future projects to launch with the ico scheme on market as looking as first of more with funding from female investors from indonesia,
to helps as covering expends of tasks with the future terms of work on manage as completion as preparing service on deliverance for the reach of pupils of indonesia to helps as disposing ideas as rejecting risks on distraction of communication as attaining field of online dating that the service have us of caressen webworks from indonesia to manage the directional and operational on tasks with functionality with the culture friendly customs as opposed with one of traditional ones or more of distros from the foreign abroad entrance to indonesia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
I will still invest in some ICOs if they are very legit and transparent team. However, I'd prefer to go invest in some STOs because they are legal and they have a high success rate based on my opinions. STOs are the trend in 2019, I'm sure investors know that.
I think so!! STOs will be a trend in the coming year 2019, but please be aware also very risk well, when us see a team developers that’re not relevant.

basically, we have a lot to learn this year where the ICOs many are leaving the project without any impression

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

Now is really the right time to invest in some coins in the market, but personally I don’t have investment capital, and my main task is to keep the tokens that I have. As for investing in ICO projects in 2019, it is difficult to say whether the market situation will improve and whether there will be favorable conditions for this.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

With time and regulations scamers would leave us and then more people and more money join ICO es i belive its here for a long time but with time would  be done some changes with it.

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

I guess still yes? I will participate in an ICO but not in the form of investing too much in the ICO. Maybe I will just advertise their ICO or simply, to join bounty campaigns and earn free token in reward for my work and participation.
seeing the project that is now increasingly unclear, makes me now increasingly lazy in participating in ICO projects in its bounty program. in exchange for a token that does not match the price of the ICO rate, I am disappointed

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Hard to say if i will invest in icos in 2019. If it comes to a regulation, then maybe. But because currently the market is dying, i prefer to wait and see what will happen.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

I don’t even know if we need more coins. We already have enough for 1000 years. Where more already. Now on the market about 6,000 coins.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

Thank you.
One of my plan this coming 2019 I will study on how become good trader but at the same time I will choose ICO that I can earn and make huge income. And, can also multiply my capital. I will try my best to manage the risk in investing ICO and I will choose the ICO which have great potential for the future.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

Now, with the market price of crypto coins declining, the impact on the ICO project has also decreased. So as to make more and faker ICO projects. But next year I certainly hope the market will recover and the ICO project will also grow.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

I have plans for next year and I start now by investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum. In 2019 I think the market will definitely recover so the ICO project will also be more promising. And those who will invest in ICO projects will be more because they will have more opportunities to achieve success.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

In as much as there are great news regarding massive adoption of crypto by so many giant business, I will invest because it will actually bring more people to crypto just like old day but first crypto price need to be stable so that people will not be afraid of volatility which is actually pursing investors away from crypto
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

I hope there will be chance for the next year (2019) to be a better time for cryptocurrency compared to the last few month where most of the cryptocurrency facing a dropping moments.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

So far, I do not see any sense to participate in the ICO, since it is better to buy tokens of new projects on the exchange, as it turns out to be cheaper and safer. It is too early to invest in altcoins or Bitcoins, as I am waiting for the market to fall to the lowest level.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

What about my plans for the year 2019 I do not know yet what about the ICOs and what the conditions will be, but it is exactly that part of my profit I will invest into crypto.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

So far, I do not see any sense to participate in the ICO, since it is better to buy tokens of new projects on the exchange, as it turns out to be cheaper and safer. It is too early to invest in altcoins or Bitcoins, as I am waiting for the market to fall to the lowest level.

I agree but not about bitcoin. Bitcoin is different from other altcoins. As you can see, altcoins or tokens are really cheaper once they are listed in exchanges. So it is much better to wait for them in exchanges because dumpers will sell them at a very cheap price.
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

Whether I will continue to participate in new projects will depend on whether market trend change - if it happens, then of course my intention regarding participation as an investor will take place, but if the fall continues, then I'm not sure that I will have motivation.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

Thank you.
2019 may be the year of STO (Security Token Offering), a new kind of regulated tokensale. I think this kind could bring more investments than ICO, because it is more regulated and offer dividends for token holders. But the market have to be in better situation for such projects to succeed.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

Thank you.
2019 may be the year of STO (Security Token Offering), a new kind of regulated tokensale. I think this kind could bring more investments than ICO, because it is more regulated and offer dividends for token holders. But the market have to be in better situation for such projects to succeed.

yes and I hope that next year there will be more countries that can be supported by the government with legality
of course it will be a great advantage for everyone

STUDENTCOIN