Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019  (Read 25547 times)
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Particiating in Initial Coin Offering (ICO) seems becoming a good and proper trend in this technological era, moreover there were many people in 2017 who got much profit from investing in it. But, it is suggested now to consider first before joining ICO. The fact shows that there are many scam ICO now.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:01:32 AM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

Basically, if I see some ICO which are very promising, there's no doubt that I will going to join it. Supporting an ICO is welcoming new technology to enter our lives, these technology might benefit us depends on how we need it.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

I think ICOs success next year still depends on the market situation. If nothing changes or if things get worst, majority of ICOs will still fail. If things get better, we can expect that some potential coin next year will rise.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

Yes, I will definitely take part in ICO's. Because there are many good projects has existed in the crypto market. As per time, many innovative projects will come, so yes I will support this by joining them in next year too.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:58:31 AM

I have prepared a plan for next year starting now. By collecting coins that have potential. Indeed, this is risky because the price will not necessarily recover next year. But I don't think that because I'm ready to face that risk.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

May God help to bring good luck to the ICO projects and their tokens in 2019. Also a good mood for investors and all trading participants of crypto exchanges. I plan to invest in small amounts in projects with vital products.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

Thank you.

In General, it is difficult and risky to invest in ICO projects, but personally I had thoughts to try to do it, if, of course, I have free funds for investment. One day in 2019 I will study this topic for a start.
simmikaur

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

I will wait for the result of the ico's that i have already invested, as there are number of projects coming day by day so i will see the result. i will say if at least 10 % of the projects are successful than i will go for the ico investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

Nope.

I won't participate ICO, since then I never participated to any of it. And I don't have a plan to join even one of it by 2019. I'm very happy to hold my bitcoin and I don't want to take further risk to buy tokens that I can't be sure of it if their development will be better than others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

I will be among those that will go for STO instead of ICO ,trying newer things out won't hurt and I'm not sure that ICO will adjust for the better ,I think we will still continue to see same old ICO ways that hurt investors real bad,i m hoping new changes will occur in 2019 so that many investors will continue to invest

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

I have the feeling that ICOs market is going to recover during the next year, because this market depends on crypto currencies market and as soon as the CMC will show the bullish trend, ICOs would recover as well.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

I have the feeling that ICOs market is going to recover during the next year, because this market depends on crypto currencies market and as soon as the CMC will show the bullish trend, ICOs would recover as well.

This is quite possible in the case of strong growth, which will last at least several months. However, it’s much more profitable for those who own large volumes of Bitcoin to move the price up and down by no more than 20% -30%, which means that there will be no growth in the next half a year. But who knows how it will be in reality.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

Thank you.
I will look through documents on new ICOs, however I will participate or invest in them very rarely and selectively. While not the time to do it. Now on ICO projects you can lose more than earn. We need either a good rise in the cryptocurrency market, or government regulation of ICO activities.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

ICO is expected to be the better and naturally when many people invest in it will get results that match your expectations. If can choose and sign in on the right then the ICO that investment is one of the right paths that can be used to get results other than on the bounty and the trade. but the analysis also became key to determining and deciding the ICO scam and not and this decisive results must first be done.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:04:18 AM

Ico for next year I think the development will be better than the current ico, for this year many ico are stuck hopefully there will be improvements in the future so that more investors will join in ico

Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

for now crypto was in bad market condition, many ico project has postponed their ico sale schedule, if you want to invest in ico, better to watch on Q1 2019, if market get better, do invest.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

Thank you.

I analyze every ICO that I'm interested in investing in, this is the bad period to invest in ICO but there are still good ICO around you don't wanna miss it, of course, this is the time that we need to be wiser, more observant eventually we will know if the project is good or not.

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

If the crypto condition continues like this, but crypto still has good prospects in the future, I will still participate in the ICO. Because it's one of the best ways for me to still be able to earn income in the midst of a bad crypto situation right now. If crypto does not increase until this year, it is likely that it will come soon in the following year.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Thank you.
There is possibilities that i would also invest in an ICO, since all this time i've just make an investment on any existing coins that already been listed in the market, because i still have not much courage to make an investment in ICO.

Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

If the crypto condition continues like this, but crypto still has good prospects in the future, I will still participate in the ICO. Because it's one of the best ways for me to still be able to earn income in the midst of a bad crypto situation right now. If crypto does not increase until this year, it is likely that it will come soon in the following year.
How would you earn income if the it's still a bear market.
Have you seen that most ICOs now delayed their listing because when they start trading in exchanges, price will result to a significant dump.
Some people said, blame it to the bounty hunters because they dump right away, but actually that's not the result, bounty is just 1% to 5% of the entire supply, and not all bounty hunters are dumpers. They refuse to see the real problem, which is the market condition.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x