Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019  (Read 25547 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:43:22 AM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
For now, I think it will be very difficult to convince people to invest in ICO this year because as what happen now in the market, all coins are dropping. And as the time goes by, it continues to decrease and there are no indications that the bull run will come again.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 04:49:54 AM

For 2019 if the crypto market increases, I will try to invest in ICO. I think the development of ICO depends on crypto market conditions. If the price of Bitcoin increases, of course, all ICO coins will also rise. So investing will also make a profit.

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:53:06 AM

For 2019 if the crypto market increases, I will try to invest in ICO. I think the development of ICO depends on crypto market conditions. If the price of Bitcoin increases, of course, all ICO coins will also rise. So investing will also make a profit.
if you want to invest in ico, I don't think it's very good. invest in ico coins that are already registered on the exchange now. I believe their prices are now below the price of their ico. we just have to choose the ico coin which has the best development potential next year, it will make the best investment this year.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:23:15 AM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
It will be possible to work with ICO if the market changes the phase of falling into the growth phase, then it will be possible to make a profit against the background of general growth, otherwise we will receive only losses.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:39:15 AM

I feel like 2019 will be the last year ICOs will see the light of the day ,they are not performing any better but worse  the scam rate is so alarming compare to 2016/2017 which is making cryptocurrency lose face ,the trust issue is why we don't see huge investors anymore ,I fear what to come now

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:52:07 AM

Thank you.
For now, the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin has not given a surprise and the price is still very low. And to make a decision to invest in ICO is very risky. In addition, there are very many ICO projects that fail so much and ICO coins that are not registered in the exchange market. It's better to wait until the crypto market is stable.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:06:56 AM

Thank you.
For now, the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin has not given a surprise and the price is still very low. And to make a decision to invest in ICO is very risky. In addition, there are very many ICO projects that fail so much and ICO coins that are not registered in the exchange market. It's better to wait until the crypto market is stable.
the market has not recovered and I agree if I wait until conditions improve. last year until now it was not a good year for ICO whether at the end of the year it would recover and there would be a surprise for Crypto. I hope that by the end of this year we can surprise us all, the value will rise again so we can invest in the ICO.

LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:47:25 AM

Honestly, I am not interested in the world of ICO, but my predictions about cryptocurrency and ICO will be better than in 2018. Some people are familiar with blockchain technology, so I think many ICO projects that use blockchain technology will be successful.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:51:48 AM

Finally, SEC the solution how to regulate ICOs and how to protect investors. Also I hope that more Reversal-ICOs (RICOs) will come to show investors that they are trusted.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:47:24 PM

Both are quite similar, just a little bit different. But I consider STO to be more safe than ICOs. ICO are not being regulated and there are lots of scammers involved. Difference between the two is that STO is selling securities while ICO is selling coins, currencies, purported utilities. Those who participate in STO are investors and for a company to be involved, it has to be registered with SEC which is a difficult thing to do and expensive.

There are lots of discussion on regulating ICOs at least in 2019. But, not sure about how this community will react on that. Anyway, ICO may sustain here but some community based regulations will bring more healthier and beneficial environment for all of us.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:57:58 PM

Honestly, I am not interested in the world of ICO, but my predictions about cryptocurrency and ICO will be better than in 2018. Some people are familiar with blockchain technology, so I think many ICO projects that use blockchain technology will be successful.
Most likely, ICO in 2019 is being transformed into another form of fundraising, which differs from the one that is now, since there is no longer any trust in current ICO.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:34:32 PM

There are a lot of ICOs are coming up which really have potential and if I find some interesting ICO then will surely invest in that. Also I observed the new projects are raising funds  by Initial Exchange Offering along with the ICO such as temco, fetch, BitTorrent etc.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:14:13 AM

There are a lot of ICOs are coming up which really have potential and if I find some interesting ICO then will surely invest in that. Also I observed the new projects are raising funds  by Initial Exchange Offering along with the ICO such as temco, fetch, BitTorrent etc.
There potential however will not attract a big number of investors as some are afraid on the market, based on what is happening now, most ICO failed especially when aggressive in listing their coin, we all see that coins will dump right after and that is not a booster of investors confidence.
However, this market is quite big and even at the bearish stage now, the potential is still here and that time will just come without anyone see it coming.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:22:42 AM

stay tuned to invest in ICO even if you want to try new things is indeed the ICO is a good thing to follow. It's just perhaps many consider ICO no longer produce either because of many scams. that is certainly true but if the analysis of the ICO could appropriately then early elections will be a decisive step to find the ICO is good for this year than ever before.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:38:57 AM

In 2019, of course, we will continue to invest and participate in the ICO. I think for this year there will be more changes to the crypto market and the ICO project. We know that by 2018 there is a lot of fraud and declining market prices. Market conditions have collapsed and I'm sure that by 2019 this will be a good year.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:57:48 AM

The fate of ICOs in 2019 will be dependent on the fate of the cryptospace in general. As more credible people and entrepreneurs enter the space as more positive will be its fate. Credible in the sense that scam projects have been the headaches of crypto for a while now causing many people to lose confidence.
Probably, the resolution of the issue of fraud among ICO projects is now coming to the fore. And this question can be resolved, in my opinion, only by state regulation of the activities of ICO. If it happens this year, it is only in some countries where they have already prepared the relevant regulatory acts. Thus, hopes for regulation of this type of activity this year are very few. In this regard, it is very difficult to say what will happen to the ICO this year.

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

I will still invest in ICO especially if that project has a good and workable product. Way back in 2017 a lot of ICO reached their hardcap without having a hard time while in 2018 mostly of the ICO's did not even reached softcap and many turns out to be a scam so just in case you will invest in ICO's this year, better be sure that its legit and with a good products and not like other shitcoins out there.

kuverty

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:18:18 AM

I think year 2017 and part of 2018 was the time of ICOs hype. While there are many projects that have good ideas, a fair share of them are scams.
Hype can resume, but I dont think this year.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:47:56 AM

I think year 2017 and part of 2018 was the time of ICOs hype. While there are many projects that have good ideas, a fair share of them are scams.
Hype can resume, but I dont think this year.
In my opinion this year is not a good year and there are still many scams, many people hope this year will improve. it will be like what we all don't know what's going on, but at least we will do our best in various ways to try to participate in various projects and hopefully one of them will succeed and hopefully will get good luck.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:58:42 AM

That's right, the fact that ICO has so many projects is probably true, but I'm not sure it's all as good as we thought. I have seen many fraudulent projects still operating under real and stealthy projects that have not been canceled  Cry

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: