Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88937 times)
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:37:05 AM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

really sad thing, this declining market is indeed for some people to panic enough so that people prefer loss rather than longer hold will make more loss than now. As long as the accumulation of profit is greater than the loss, it can be accepted. You just need time to learn more on how this will going.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:45:38 AM

i understand, you do it only for your needs. no one will blame you for this.

yeah, i will also lose my wits if the market until the end of this year does not show a good change. i hope there will be a slight change in the direction of the market in the next few days.
labilaab

Activity: 616

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:07:24 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 02:28:30 AM by labilaab

Don't dump it because most of the people will also dump it just because of you. You have to make a new way to plan a strategy instead of dumping it away.
Agree. Don’t persuade everyone here just by your own decision. It will affect every newbie here who are chicken-hearted .I feel what you feel pal, well its your own decision and money so go sell.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:09:24 AM

Just go with it if you really feel so. It is better to go with your will and curse yourself if something bad happens or vice versa than relying on others for suggestions.
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

I don't know if this is the right decision because you have dumped in their lows, so you're either needed the money or are really feed up and say, I'm outta here. Lol.

I still have altcoins in the top 10 that I hold together with bitcoin, but I'm not dumping them and would rather wait. I have the patience and besides, I just invest what I can afford to no hassle on my end, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

You are not the only one doing it, in fact, I have  friends who also do the same thing because of the holiday season this maybe the reason why majority of the coins are going down, they need money for the 2 holiday season.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

It a bit sad to hear when someone dumping their coins in a low price, That kind of doing would be affect the market condition to became even worst than previously, Cause that will attract another people to sell their coins.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:29:16 AM

I respect your decision. You can use the money elsewhere or on other investment. However, you will plan to go back later, you should have at least left some coin that can appreciate over time. Selling all of them will only result to lost money (I know you already accept it). You might regret your decision later on because crypto might recover next year.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:50:40 AM

There is no impossible on bitcoin your move is really bad because there's still a possibility that the price will bounce back next year but I cant blame you if you need to use that money for christmas and this coming new year.

Instead of selling my move now is buying altcoins on cheaper price to those who do panic selling because it is a great opportunity for me, anyway we all have different thinking goodluck.  Smiley

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

Your decision is the best for you, at present it is very difficult to withstand prices with market conditions like this, and I hope, you don't lose your trust in crypto, i personally can only hold my altcoin, because if it is sold cheaper, I will lose a lot.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:15:44 AM

everyone has individual needs. and sell their crypto on low prices when it should meet the needs of it must be a willing self revelation because of existing conditions. but there will be time again for crypto to rise and come back on when it arrives will give you profit from the investments made.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

Maybe your decision is correct, but who knows? It seems that altcoins are very bad now, and I don't think they will create a new pump next year. If you sell them, you may avoid more losses, but for me, 100% loss and 90% loss is not much difference.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

Each and everybody their own views about the market because with the fluctuations it is impossible to guess when the market starts recovering but one thing I can say we have to hold the coins as long as possible until your holding starts increasing their prices.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

that's your decision because you already accepted losses in those altcoin investment, may i know that how long time did you hold? maybe it's also a option to survive in current market, just remember don't regret later if market started to recover but you already sold your assets
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

everyone decides how to deal with their investments, you have the right to take a loss or make a profit, i also have loss portfolio, but at this time I cannot decide to sell my alt's.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

I respect your decision to sold all of yours and accepted the loss. Moreover you did that for your needs too. Nobody can judge whether your decision is wrong or not as nobody knows if the market has reached the lowest rate or not. I personally still holding most of mine and convert the altcoins that has suffered the most like eth into xlm.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

Well, they say for a bear market to end you need to see capitulation. So if a lot of other people follow your example we will see the end of the bear market. Thanks from all the rest of us that are going to hang in there.

GrabityManager
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

Yeah... You shouldn't dump it...

I mean how bad can it be?
I do not know how much you have invested in but 2018 isn't the end of altcoins.

Very unfortunate....
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

Your decision is yours if you decide you want to get rid of the altcoin now at a price that is down, you can't make big profits but big losses, I know this is important towards the end of entertainment so you need money, but don't regret after the market recovers, they will get more profit ... I'm sure of that.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

yeah mate, you accepted the lose at the possible bottom. If you accept the lose you better do it earlier when investing. Co'z you just sabotage your investing. Your risk reward looks terrible if you sell now. If i were you i wont do it, consider all your coins as lose now And let the market do what it wants coz its too late to sell.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: