Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:08:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88939 times)
mmaxswellmurugan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
this is actually a good time to buy since coins are cheaper..
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

I think you don't throw it away, and you can patiently wait for the market to rise again, so you also won't cut your losses.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price.

Im so sorry about your loss. But you have just taken part in FUD team.

I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

According to your reaction with fluctuation of market, I think you should not invest in cryptocurrency again. Because you will continue to lose your money.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
You are doing wrong:) What will you gain for doing this? All altcoins have x20 x30 potential now because they dropped so much, and you are selling them at the bottom. This is just game for me and I will wait until the end of the game.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

Of course, no one will say in advance how correct this decision was. After all, the market may fall much lower and you can lose even more without ever going back. This we can assess only after a year or two. I do not drain my coins

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

I did that already since most of my altcoins from bounties and airdrops are shit coins. Even though they are shit coins, I also lost more than 70% of their value so I lost the opportunity to earn bigger if I just decided to sell those during their breaks. Even well known altcoins are getting dumped so losses is inevitable. The current price of those altcoins with potential in the long run is very attractive so I am sure that most holders did the same thing.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

I have the same situation as you, I have bought the altcoins in last year and all this shit altcoins price have dropped to the bottom, I also want to dump it and cut my loss.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Mist of those who are new to cryptocurrency, do not understand a lot of things about it and most times do not know the right decisions to make. Anyways, now u believe OP is starting to know some concepts behind the market. I believe that next time, you would have been aware before any serious dip of such set in and do the right thing.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

Yes, the price of many altcoins in the market continues to fall. And 2018 was a bad year for crprocurrency. But I'm still patient and hopeful. And I will not sell my altcoins unless I need cash. Because I think most of the altcoin price will rise when the bull season starts. So now I'm not selling my subcoins and leaving the market.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

That's the right decisions for you and for all of us, cut loss all activity and leave market for now. Wait until next year to see what happen, if survive I believe many people will come back again. This is hard situation for us and taking risk is not easy specially when get lost in bigger number. I already done well, so see you next year.

See you next time your into Crypto Currency market. Its your coins, your decision, you have needs to meet..as one investors expert say.. learn the process of crypto market, know your limitation,  protect your investment...you are here for profits not losses. Crypto market will be here and  possibly, once accepted into the main stream market will be great again..
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

That was a late decision. You should continue to monitor the market and keep your investments in crypto . Invest at the right time and then withdraw money when you are profitable. Do not hold the coins for too long because it is too dangerous

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Now is a very bad time to sell altcoins. They are already very cheap. It is better to continue to wait for their growth. We must remember to diversify funds.
This is the most inappropriate time for sales. Personally, I don’t want to lose just my own money that I once invested. I earned this money hard.Probably such actions as made you did, make those to whom these altcoins got too easy.Another option for sale, I just do not see.This is stupid.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

up to you, because of the loss you alone bear it.
which is sure that each person's needs are different so don't ever regret the decisions you make right now.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

maybe that's good
but if I sell it I don't think the value will be worth it, we all feel that. As for the growth after the normal market, it takes quite a long time, I think from the results of my research and analysis. no growth will occur at the end of this year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

maybe that's good
but if I sell it I don't think the value will be worth it, we all feel that. As for the growth after the normal market, it takes quite a long time, I think from the results of my research and analysis. no growth will occur at the end of this year.

Well as the guy said, he'll have need for the funds so pretty much it's not much of a choice. And we all feel a little disappointed at least with what happened this year so add frustration to the need to sell. Not all of us can afford to wait this storm out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

I think we are all entitled to our opinion and responsible for any decisions we take. If dumping could give the relative peace of mind and reduce the tention the market brings I think it is wise to do so. Personally I had exited earlier after I noticed that the bear market is so obvious and not yet ready for any correction. We may have to return when stability seems to have returned

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

Maximum altcoins are in huge dumped situation. Well you want to sell your all altcoins in losses as you lost your patience by seeing in such market. It will no affect on market if you sell or hold only for one person.

ggeorgeokafor

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

THIS IS SAD Sad
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Well, maybe I will do the same of what you did because sometime there are times that we needed it seriously especially holiday is fast approaching. It is not bad to be a losser just keep your toes on the ground always.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

You should not do that. I think you should be patient and wait until next year. Do not sell off your Altcoin just because they see the price drop. If anyone is like you, it just makes the market worse and worse.
       ''Unless you sell, you will not lose capital."

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: