Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88935 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

:-XWell did you convert all to BTC/ETH?
Or you did sold to real money?

Anyhow, if you still hold BTC/ETH, just hold (Not an investment advice, but more off a believer thoughts)
Just don't be too into the market and get affected by the dump

Going for some holiday, entertainments, check the market only when you feel good is pretty a great thing there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
Well, it is certain that a few years down the line from now some of the dumped coins will become profitable. I hope you won't beat yourself silly when that happens just like the 10,000btc for Pizza dude did when the price of Bitcoin began to soar.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Although you have no patience left with you. You don't need to dump your all altcoins, you might know someday or one day that one of your altcoins shines and be a valuable coin, if i were you i just leave it in my wallet, that one day maybe it would shine and gives us profit.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
The average person who sells coins at very low prices is people who are in need of money. If you don't like that you should be able to be a little patient. There are still many people who believe in Bitcoin so that later the value will rise again.
For me those are not needy but they are foolish. Dumping Altcoin is spoiling your money and just leaving all your future for the sake of baseless need. To avoid this kind of situation I always spare my some part of money with me so that at the time of need I will not have to sell or dump my coin investment at panic, so me better for you to keep holding.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

Don't dump your altcoins, man! You have to make sure about future prices, I expect growth and you wanna sell in a big loss? It isn't a wise action.
I suggest you to take into account growth on up trend!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

Definitely, you have the right to do whatever you like with your coins irrespective of what anyone might say. However, it would have been much better if you can just hold a little while because I know  that the expectation of anyone who invest in crypto is to realize huge profit. Although, most times  holding may not actually be pleasing and appealing particularly when the market is red just as it is now. Patience is a highly essential factor in the business of crypto. Whosoever is able to cultivate that patience attitude will definitely make very great profit. There is still hope that the market is going to recover and at this time in a better dimension. Hence, be more patient some other times before selling so that  you won't find yourself at a junction in which you begin to say had I known I should not have dumped my coins cheaply. 

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

If you already sold your alts at current price level will not check the price later. It would probably be painful if the price will go up in several month.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

If you already sold your alts at current price level will not check the price later. It would probably be painful if the price will go up in several month.

I feel you mate! I've done this before and it really hurts when you see the coins that you dumped is reaching for its new all time high  Cry I would suggest to buyback your coins if you had the chance so you won't regret it later.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

I respect your decision, when the market falls it is a time of confusion for all of us. But, you make decisions in accordance with your beliefs even though you get a loss at least you use it for your vacation destination and maybe the market will recover, of course it requires some time and patience for all of us.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

I think at the current situation you are absolutely right because market is on their knees and it will go higher in few week or months so if you hold your coins with patience it is right decision.
OP has been dumping his altcoin when it reached the bottom price and i guess you havw known about that but it looks like you are not reading the situation properly dude. OP was doing a very big mistake by liquidate all of his coins.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

It was a very good idea if you did on december 2017.

Right now i don't know it is good or bad, the time will tell us for sure.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

Maybe he is right, no one can be confident in the future. Many projects are dying and many have already died, there is no guarantee that his investments will not turn into zero.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

It looks like the OP open this thread early December but then we have a rally around Christmas so I guess if he could have waited for a couple of days, he/she could at least get a good price on all of his tokens and probably much enjoy his Christmas holiday.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:25:46 PM

Maybe he is right, no one can be confident in the future. Many projects are dying and many have already died, there is no guarantee that his investments will not turn into zero.
Many projects that are already dead are those that didn't have a decent direction in the first place. Though many alts are still active and i personally wouldn't let go of the good ones that havr a chance or history of recovery.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:32:47 PM

But if he/she is late to join in the crypto world and he buys at the high price, I guess he cannot stand on his foot because it will make him frustrated like many of us.
I wonder what he/she was doing right now. I hope he is not selling all of his altcoins and only sell at the right time. I know how he's feeling to see his coins value down deeper, but I don't agree if this makes him desperate and don't want to wait for a while.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:14:44 AM

Strange decision now. After all, the market is already showing the first signs for its recovery. Therefore, in any case, now there is no need to make such hasty decisions. I highly recommend patience, continue hodl and buy reliable coins at very low prices. Because such favorable conditions for the purchase in the future, we will not see.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:22:09 AM

It is your decision whether you want to hold or sell-off. But if you are not running short, you can hold until the next year (by the end of the year of 2019), as there will be a good change in cryptocurrency in the year I think. Regulations will be in place, and the market will be somehow stable. As a result, good coins will make good gains.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:27:37 AM

Well, this is your personal choice. I don't know if you really need to do like this, but if you need money urgently. In fact, even shitcoins, it is still possible to rise again, because altcoins will always follow the trend of bitcoin, once bitcoin rises, miracles will still happen.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:39:41 AM

It's seems to me OP became hopeless due to market dump. Thats the reason I encourage to hold with stop loss and buy back once dump. So that you will not lose much and you can increase your Alt coin. When pump again then you will have on good profits. There is no easy earning methods on the world. And it's not very easy to gain on crypto market also. Main thing is patience on crypto market. Look like you have loss your patience. If you need to sold your coin for personal need then that's another thing. We can't avoid our daily necessary. I that case I would like to suggest sell your coin when it's pump if you are holding multiple coin. Almost coin pump after few days. So sell them on pump. Don't be hopeless and be patience.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:53:31 AM

I can understand your thoughts because I know that crypto has brought us huge losses. Although you give up the plan to continue investing, I think you will join again because the crypto market is slowly recovering.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: