Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88936 times)
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:50:43 AM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

I am in the same situation. I have planned that if the market does not change I will be trading all my usable altcoins. I have been holding for quite a long time patiently hoping that the market will correct and recover at the end of the year. But it disappointingly did not happen. I will be trading them and just hold a few top coins.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:51:59 AM

i wanted to dump all my portfolio already many times and every time i decided to keep holding and every time i was regret, don't really know what to do with it now.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:58:26 AM

That's really sad that some of us need to sell our coins for the low prices. The bad season is too long in cryptocurrency. I can't really wait more.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:03:36 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

I just hope that you made the decision to sell not mainly because of frustration or of losing hope but of your needs. It saddens me to hear people giving up instead of holding on. It saddens me when people begin to lose hope and instead of patiently waiting for a little more time suddenly decides to just accept their loss. We are supporting cryptocurrency. It is not the traditonal stock market or forex. We need more patience here. Because this is some sort of uncharted territories. Crypto is fighting it out with the mainstream and traditional systems. Each individual letting go is a loss to crypto itself.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:28:10 PM

You sold them from cheapest price since 1 year so what were you thinking when doing this, this market will be like this everytime so if you don't have enough patient, I guess you must not return back.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:43:21 PM

I did also exchanged all my altcoins into Bitcoin be course they are so hard related to the current Bitcoin prize.
Also i can grow my Bitcoins slowly with lending operations.

regards
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:51:53 PM

If you really need some money, then it is alright. Otherwise , you should hold. If market goes up , you will regret. So. now it is up to you.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:41:33 PM

I am not Agree for those opinion as this market is showing single is revving and if you will sell now you never recover your losses.The next bull run is expected any time and if you hold some more time you will get a much better price for your holding.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:46:39 PM

Well, if you are in need of money and you don't have any other options then it is quite normal to dump your altcoins, but i would advise if you can manage some funds from other sources then just hold your coins, as the market would definitely recover some time in future.
To do this , you do not need to invest the last money in the cryptocurrency as there may be such drawdowns as now for a year or 2, I think you need to properly use the risk Manager

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:52:29 AM

Patience is the key. It seems that OP has lost patience. Well, if you are going to leave Crypto, this is your decision. After all, we can't ask everyone to be a firm holder. The wait in the bear market is Painful and desperate experience.
Those who can persist are people with a firm will. We should not be defeated by short-term difficulties and we should look farther.

ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:36:40 AM

you will not going to dump your coins if you think of the ways on how you can utilize your coins well in the market even that the condition is not that promising. Like starting to trade it in the market. Well, I am earning 5-10 percent profit a day I can say.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:07:47 AM

If you really need some money, then it is alright. Otherwise , you should hold. If market goes up , you will regret. So. now it is up to you.

The decision is always on investors in the hands of altcoin, they consider them worthless to the present Undecided. I think this is a stupid act, I think you should keep and give this crypto market for a while, then give you a good profit so you can continue to invest them  Sad

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:07:11 AM

The decision is always on investors in the hands of altcoin, they consider them worthless to the present Undecided. I think this is a stupid act, I think you should keep and give this crypto market for a while, then give you a good profit so you can continue to invest them  Sad
throwing all Altcoin is your decision, so do it if it's the best. if you don't have money so you release it, but maybe it's a bad choice for those who still have money and those who have big capital, they will hold their Altcoin and they will buy it again so that in the future it will get more profit if the market has up high.

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:26:56 AM

I do not recommend selling all altcoins in your portfolio without doing any research.
I sold my Counting House tokens 5 months ago for 500USD, if I hold these tokens until now, I would have 20 000USD.
(Yes, I am crying)
I agree there are promising projects and to sell when the market is better at the top than it is now when all coins crashed hard , patience in the market is very necessary!
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:33:41 AM

I think people should just have to manage well their investments. It is always good to got he safer way and be satisfied with smaller gains but risking some of your extra money is not that bad. Have you ever heard of a guy many years ago posting on twitter regretting why he sold bitcoin at $3 which he bought at $1 when it went $8 later on. Imagine its price now? Cheesy
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:47:51 AM

Patience is one thing to hold put  in investing in cryptocurencies,  although that applies to good investments. But in a case where you invested in shit projects or scam coins it is advisable to accept your loss and lay them off to avoid being ashdraked completely.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:01:59 PM

I understand you bro.

The worst thing that happen to hodlers is, that sometimes we need money for the emergent matters in the real world, and the market is in heavy bear mode! No other choice than to liquidate a bit of your crypto...

I personally try to manage real world, so that I can hodl a part of my alts...
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:25:55 PM

I guess you had your last choice that has an incredible time to of reasoning it yet I figure you should keep it down then in light of the fact that as I see now in the market I figure your speculations may develop this year. That is the reason I am suspecting that you are lamenting that move it immediately, and now you should have a decent beginning of making some arrangement what should you need to attempt in holding.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:54:36 PM

Don't dump it because most of the people will also dump it just because of you. You have to make a new way to plan a strategy instead of dumping it away.

You say perfectly reasonable, I see we keep doing different and smart people to get all their money Wink, because they did those stupid acts. I see this dumping as negative actions for us  Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:23:14 PM

I would never sell my altcoins at this time. The price is too much down and not worth cashing out. Many investors has lost their faith in crypto and have no patience anymore. There will be surely better times again in this year with news like launch of Bakkt and Nasdaq Bitcoins Futures etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: