Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27042 times)
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

Truly there have been so many ICOs springing up monthly and largest percentage are not getting listed maybe due to the bearish market but some are getting listed, dropping drastically in value the minute it get listed but that's not the end of crypto, for sure cryptocurrency will be commercialized in due time because of the few coins that are  based on ideas solving realtime problem of man
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

our development table of briefing team to work on preparation of goods of service with the chance of future reference of option on offers with examination as
now in terms on funding scheme to collects of supports with resource and defines with drafts of notification as the future details of entry on challenge with examination to work on projects with the DOGEM.ID projects of the dedication.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

We are far away from finals, this is just a beginning. New things will be created constantly, every day we will
see something new, Blockchain is free technology everyone can use it to make something amazing. Who will succeed,
who will fail time will tell. For now we are seeing many new projects, just some of them will be successful.
   It`s good to have so many great ideas around. Now we invest in the projects we thing will be great in the future, but
will they be or not we will see. I have my own picks, and I stick to them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

Although now there are many projects that do not offer real use of blockchain technology, but promising projects still remain. I believe that soon the situation will change and fraudulent projects will be much less. We have a bright future with promising technology.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

If regulation is integrated into the crypto space, it will make cryptocurrency to be much safer. Under normal circumstance, before a project should list on exchange, it will be good the the product is first well developed. It might not be the entire products, because there are some projects that have more than one products. After the development, then listing should come in, instead of making them to list and afterwards go away with investors money.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

Most of the ICO are just have the same concept and project is just changed little bit, when they start the ico and dont get investment they just vanish. So it is responsible of the investor to check the full details about the ICO and then invest. If they become greedy with sugar coated offers, then it is their mistake for which they get suffer loss.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Lot of alts right now get dump should I think, So many token right now that new release also affected for their price if it's get listed in any of market. So that many people afraid to invest right now in every ico either it's a profitable project.

the aim of the every new project is to launch good service or product but not to be listed on exchange. listing is the following result.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

There's plenty of interesting projects, not just data platforms.
But 99% can be replaced by private blockchains like hyperledger.
Blockchain technology is developing, and at a rapid pace at that. Don't let a couple of scam ICO-s make you think otherwise, every niche has its bad apples, unregulated niches have more.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

Its an open decentralized market. So those new altcoins will keep on popping up. If one coin dies, we will see another popping up until it dies. The cycle goes on. There is nothing much we can do rather than just ignore those coin and move on. The more people will ignore, the faster those scam coins will die.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

I think the blockchain is the future and this technology will develop every day and more and more penetrate into the daily lives of people.

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

That is true - a lot of new tokens still arrives to the market and exchanges and most of them worth neathing. But not excluded that one's we will see how market is recover and all new tokens will reborn. We should wait and keep calm.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

You are right and that is the reality, almost every month new coins are registered. But the value is very small and cheap.
 I hope this doesn't affect some of the altcoins that are above. While the blockchain technology should continue for the future, and I think it has no effect. Thanks.
If listing when the market conditions are bad like this then the price is difficult to develop, which is why some projects delay the listing schedule, maybe waiting for the market to improve slightly. The decline in BTC prices is very influential. The blockchain is not just about cryptocurrency, but about technological developments for the advancement of utilities from certain aspects.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

In my opinion the project has no right to prolong this step.  It is possible to extend the listing for a few months but if the red prices continue in the next year? It is also not right for investors. In this situation you should not look for a logic decision. I saw projects that did not finish their ICO in September because of market situation which is now double times worse.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

We see things as worthless if we think of their monetary value. But if we focus on their use, then that's a different story. Remember that ICO's do not give out rewards for the purpose of converting them into cash (which has actually become the main reason for bounty hunters now a days). It is the purpose for which they were created, a form of payment.

For those who are focused on the monetary side of these bounties, there was a time that ICO's blossomed so great that every bounty hunter had a smile on their face. Today is the opposite of those days simply because of market conditions. Flowers blossom but they eventually die. But more and more flowers will blossom and die just like those before them. It's a trend. We just need to know the right season when to pick the best flower. Just like bounty hunters or investors choose the right time to pick the best ICO and jump in during the best market condition.

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

Yep, that's correct.

It's because we're in the bear market, People are selling more instead of buying.

I assumed that the market is somewhat overrun by useless projects and people behind don't know how to keep their project going because most of them are scams or just a copycat of previous projects. We may have been reaching a point wherein the market might be saturated.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

That is one of the missing questions here and thanks for bringing that out.

A large proportion is being dealt to ICO's and this is a large problem also. We cannot focus on the old ones anymore because of the hype that will happen and then suddenly that ICO will close down making those investors scared of crypto currencies the next time.

If only they stayed to where they are then it wont be much of a risk. Now what? Another will be out promising a big return and then it will happen over and over again.
Sad but true right?

So question is how can we pull them back into just trusting the old ones and let them stay for maybe 5 to 10 years.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

the market does not allow of course to develop coins now, a lot of coins of course enters the market now , I think after the bull market will return then and prices can begin to grow

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

I wish that all the failed projects got finally shaken out and disappeared. Maybe then people would turn to some of the more stable projects and stop this bear market. It's been a year in this shit, and I'm really bored and tired of it all. We had so many scams in crypto projects and so many coins that needed to get delisted that this cleansing was really overdue.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

If one person has one idea to make something, why would he wait for better market conditions? I think that it is also an achievement if someone can make a project now that no money is flowing in crypto than when every shitty ICO was gained millions. Only good ideas will survive.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:31:55 AM

Its true looks like everyday we have new ico new ANN thread new worthless coin/token, Some are just creating ICO and collecting money with no real use case and scammed so many people so we need to be careful on what altcoins are we going to invest. I think SEC will step in and will eliminate worthless ico's.

More like these current ICOs don't like what market has to offer. Honestly, most of them just want some money to earn and then either run with it and wait for the bull run and some of them just don't want to disappoint most of their investors after the ICO ends and just go refund what they have collected. And the latter is better than what the former does.

They should just stop creating these ICO/selfdrops imo. Its currently worthless for the 90% of the community and a big opportunity for the whales.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: