Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27047 times)
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

it turns out there are still many people who believe that crypto will just end, really a very funny joke. this is a reflection of the later reflectoins that will occur better stop crying and just look

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

i would npt he so pessimistic as there will be a lot of different projects and we will knpw how to act quite soon so do not be that sad

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

Hello! I am sure that the blockchain technology will continue to evolve. Now useless projects has become much less. We'll see!
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

it is true that crypto will not die because this is a real business in the largest online world that can be followed and accessed by many countries, slowly or rapidly the world will enter a new global era.
world regulations that will become central rules and those rules are held not by power but indeed the rules themselves.
someday the country inevitably will use a system of blockchain or cryptocurrency because this is indeed the age of world technology

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

the ico that has very low value is ico scam, this ico has the potential not to get the best place in crypto.so this coin is only going to be trash for crypto in the future

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

You must have the skill to know the Good from bad

There are tools for analysis that you should know how to use before investing in any project
Be warned of many projects either scam or failure.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

This is why we need regulations. With regulation most project will be eliminated or won't even come to limelight.  Most project are just out to scam investors, having no real value whatsoever.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market has a relatively stable downward trend. So far, the market will continue to fall, but this is not the end. I think that most likely after the Bitcoin will fall very much down, the market will start to grow again with new strength and future growth will contribute to a large purchase of large players.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

To start with, this is not the final, infact crypto currency, blockchain technology advancement and artificial intelligence are all far from the final because this is just the beginning, the early stage where the foundation is been nurtured and taken care of.

Do not panic in any form, and stay right ahead.
Do your research yourself and you will find out there are more opportunities ahead.
Don't be left out.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

I really doubt anything can make me stop trading, one thing that could stop me is if I suddenly lose all my capital while trading, but I know that is almost impossible so it does not even bear thinking of.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

The main problem is the majority of projects either aren't legitimate offerings or don't have a unique enough idea and therefore won't be able to achieve adoption over time and increase in value

Currently most crowdsales listed on secondary markets are heavily reduced due to the lack of liquidity in the market which explains the low token prices

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

each project has a utility token, and if you check their whitepaper, then clearly the purpose of the project is to be commercialized, if the price of the token in the cheap market signifies their project cannot attract investors and users
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

of course blockchain technology will develop because now the technology is growing and many companies are already using the blockchain technology because of its security that cannot be hacked. what needs to be questioned now is whether cryptocurrency will be able to grow like a blockchain or not, because now the crypto situation is even getting worse and continues to experience a very drastic price decline.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

I think it's the steps like this. Crypto continues to fall and this makes a lot of coins after ICO also went down even though they also have a concept and a good team. only a matter of time only about technology and blockchain that there is going to be raised again to the point that Crypto is better than today.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

Starting form the last few month, there are so many scam project created and they opening an ICO to gain some fund, by scamming people with their fake project.
As investors, we have to be really careful when we select a project to join into, so we won't get scammed.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

Of course, and development is going, just dive deeper in projects and do your research you will realize that there are plenty of projects which development very fast and elaborated roadmap

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

There are lot’s of BTC adresses in existence that could single handeldy crash the market. There a people that are still way above of 10.000% profit that could dump their holding anytime.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

Its true looks like everyday we have new ico new ANN thread new worthless coin/token, Some are just creating ICO and collecting money with no real use case and scammed so many people so we need to be careful on what altcoins are we going to invest. I think SEC will step in and will eliminate worthless ico's.
SEC will eliminate the ico which has gained money from US investors. They will not even care about what will happen with investors from another country. Most of icos don't even know what is blockchain and how to research its potential. Basically they are creating their own idea based on their imagination.

It is not enough either USD citizens or all other countries. They can try to stop ICO investment from their citizen but they won't do it permanently. This world is not suitable for bannes. Think, I can't join any ICO now. But I can buy or sell my coins after ICO in any exchanges. So I can't invest now but I will do it after ICO when token listed. It is not direct or easy but not impossible.

zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

The Blockchain technology is developing further despite the situation on the cryptocurrency market. Some large businesses and banks are implementing Blockchain in their projects. Also, many cryptocurrency projects after the ICO continue to work on projects and develop, communicate with their community, follow the roadmap.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

talking about blockchain technology is good but in technological developments there is still politics to look for profit and now the average person talks about falling prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: