Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27042 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

It's still early to talk about the final.  Moreover, there are so many projects that end up being fraudulent, that even Sec is not yet able to solve this problem, if only in the near future!
The SEC will certainly be able to regulate; in any case, today many projects will have the opportunity to undergo serious regulation. I hope that you understand today that such a need really exists.
simmikaur

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

You are correct that there is no point to bring new projects in the market, i think there should be channel or body for the regulation of ICO's otherwise people will no point to bring new projects every day also people will not believe or invest in any of the ico.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very difficult. A lot of coins are garbage. Just some of the projects are really working.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Many people are currently disappointed in cryptocurrency. But I think the blockchain technology is very promising, and I believe that after a long period of decline, growth will begin.

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very difficult. A lot of coins are garbage. Just some of the projects are really working.
in your opinion the garbage is because it is currently dropping dramatically and is worthless so you call it garbage. I don't think there are junk coins, there are still valuable and good coins there.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

I think in such situation of market no any reason to list and develop something, I think everyone waiting for the best times
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:46:12 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

i guess it's just too much greed all around the place. i can't see any productivity in thiese new coins, i mean, what are they for? is there any real use of it? it drives me crazy when i see how useless it is

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

This is not the end. But now I do not see the point of listing coins on the stock exchange. Projects thereby simply kill the coin. There is no demand for altcoins on the exchanges and, over time, they simply become useless.
Only tokens whose projects will be useless will leave the market. Yes, the tokens of the working projects of the ICO also fell in price to very low positions and now they cost practically nothing. However, this is only an indication of low investor activity and the overall poor state of the cryptocurrency market. When the market starts to recover, tokens of promising working projects will quickly grow in value. Now we need to define such projects and save their tokens.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

I think everyday listing new coin in various exchange. I am observing Latoken announcement channel regularly they post about listing announce. Coinmarketcap aslo listed many coin within a couple of days. 0.13$ price Online.io token when listed in exchange but now worth of pretty low.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

absolutely right, too many ico offer about data security and such, that makes the altfcoin fall due to too many altcoins popping up every time
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

playing the violin when they works on mozart composition on piano arrangement.
as works on future concert with the bands to requires of work on rests as the manage of collaboration.

that the use on violins to helps on extensive to plays on performance with the chance as referring use of appropriation on returns of examination.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

Of course blockchain technology will not stand still. In addition to the revaluation of cryptocurrencies in 2017, 2018 showed us that countless and unnecessary competitors of existing projects almost do not succeed. Therefore, the next very important stage will be the real sector.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

It's still early to talk about the final.  Moreover, there are so many projects that end up being fraudulent, that even Sec is not yet able to solve this problem, if only in the near future!
The SEC will certainly be able to regulate; in any case, today many projects will have the opportunity to undergo serious regulation. I hope that you understand today that such a need really exists.

He's right, the SEC has not had much regulation for this market yet. There are still so many scam ICOs out there every day, but I'm glad to know that most of the investors are already knowledgeable about crypto. And they are not as easy to fool as before
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

This is why there are many projects on hold, some try to carry on and it is likely that they have private investors. However, for an ICO with no backers and just relying on people throwing some ethereum into the hat, they are unlikely to succeed

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

Many projects are useless. But there are really serious projects. For example, projects for the provision of cloud computing power, or a decentralized YouTube, or a decentralized exchange. There are also projects for the Internet of things.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

This is the final chapter of the beginning. I think that cryptocurrencies will raise again. Also the technology blockchain is very important for future. I think that it would be used by many companiew soon.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

Now is still very wide field for experiments in cryptoworld. New ideas are apeared each day. If just one  idea of the thousand become worthwhile it would be great. So it's to early to talk about "FINAL"

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Blockchain technology is developing rapidly. And all that you see now on the graph is just a game of ordinary manipulators. That's all
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Nobody knows the answer. You have to be waiting, and if you don't want to - risk and leave the market. And only then you'll see whether you've been right or wrong. This happens not only here but in other markets.

Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

It's really wrong situation in market now. But I believe that we could to see good rise of altcoins soon. Just need to be more patient until next year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: