Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27041 times)
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:49:24 PM

Any technology as it develops has many stages during which it improves and develops, at this time it can be said with confidence that the blockchain technology is only at the initial stage of its development, so the future, of course, we will see many more different ways to use this technology than we see now.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:53:05 PM

I think there are two things about the growth of new coins, the increase in Crypto is increasing and the market balance is bad because more and more projects fail. I can't do anything about new coins, I can only hope for their mutual benefit for the good of Cryptocurrency. Not all new coins are bad because all coins have their own advantages and disadvantages, hopefully getting better this year.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:10:37 PM

I think there are two things about the growth of new coins, the increase in Crypto is increasing and the market balance is bad because more and more projects fail. I can't do anything about new coins, I can only hope for their mutual benefit for the good of Cryptocurrency. Not all new coins are bad because all coins have their own advantages and disadvantages, hopefully getting better this year.
today, the forecasts are almost the same, and nothing changes as the rhetoric of users of cryptocurrency changes. Each of us is hoping for a positive change in the cryptocurrency market in early 2019. But we only have to wait and see.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:19:43 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

Everything needs time, do you think that developing product takes only few hours? It takes years to done and years to beat the competition Wink.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:23:18 PM

Just keep believing in crypto currencies and stay calm. We have a very exciting year in front of us with so much exciting news like new futures launch, bakkt exchange and many other great things. Wait and relax my friend  Wink

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 06:26:23 PM
Merited by sammys (1)

Firstly we should seperate blockchain and crytocurrency. Cryptocurrency needs blockchain but blockchain dosn't need crypto to exist. Blockchain technology will involve our lives in soon therefore crypto projects which can adaptable to daily life will survive.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:28:41 PM

All these projects will disappear in the near future. Over time, they will cease to appear. I also think that many companies are completely useless
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:34:03 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin is good for ICOs invest but price is down and token don't get listed because high demand of exchange of USD there is the problem.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:08:31 PM

I do not think that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is critical and we can say that this is the final.
The market is very volatile and its positive dynamics is inevitable.
Now everything is just beginning with the growth of basic coins.
You need to believe in the prospects of cryptocurrency and they will come true.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:12:57 PM

All these projects will disappear in the near future. Over time, they will cease to appear. I also think that many companies are completely useless
80% of campaigns are useless. and half of them have already died. I agree with you. all these projects do not bring anything good

Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:14:16 PM

Well, most people list out of pressure from the investors, some investors may think the team is tying to play foul with their money if the exchange listing is taking forever. But on the issue of reverse ICO, I think people really need to slow it down. They should however link up with an ico with the same idea to work together.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:56:58 PM

no one knows for sure about that but I can only continue to believe if in the future blockchain will be better.
and with so many new altcoins that are of very little value, it can indeed create a bad impression of crypto, so this really must be taken seriously how to fix it.

Perhaps not to release bad projects. Perhaps not to release the same projects. Perhaps developers should first think about the product and not about the money.
in fact it is very difficult to find developers who prioritize the use of their products, because many of them focus on the proceeds from selling their tokens, regardless of the continuation of their products

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:53:12 PM

Of course technology of the blockchain will evolve further. The main thing is to try. Mistakes are also the result. I am sure that the blockchain will develop and be implemented in public life. Progress will be gradual.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:27:14 PM

The problem is not in the number of outgoing coins, but in the way people use ICO, too much investor money went into fraudulent projects, or simply bad projects. That is why we have so much garbage on the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:41:23 PM

the number of ICO coins that are not valuable on the market, in my opinion, is because the coin developer is not serious in managing the project so there is no good news from the coin and makes an impact on the price of their coins because traders are not interested in the coin. I hope that in the future such conditions can be solved so that blockchain technology can be developed and trusted.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:55:07 PM

Most of the coins that I see being in haste to list, are only after selling off and then effacing, which is very common among developers who are likely going to be scammers.
Some coins are waiting for the market to recover and this is mostly done I the interest of investor and others who might want to come in.
Well, that does not mean it is the final, crypto yet has got a lot of potentials.
Nastinmel

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:57:03 PM

I also see many similar projects. Projects that do nothing to give a price to their coins. Basically this is the exchange. Mobile wallets. And cryptocurrency banks. Living interest projects are too few.

Why do you need so many projects? 90% of all projects in the market are scam and projects with secondary ideas. If you see some really cool projects - invest in them, and you'll get your profit anyway!
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:02:15 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

It's a fair opinion. In reality any token should be usable. I don't use any token for my activity... and friends of mine too. There is no need in tokens - no demand. They all are just for making money and speculation. They are totally worthless, 99% of them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:24:14 PM

Most projects are scared getting listed at this time because of the market conditions. The ones that manged to get listed fell so low in price. Time will tell of a better market situation.
Maamejane

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:50:37 PM

Absolutely right more coins day in day out but with no worth, i think something really has to be done about it otherwise things might get worst if left unattended.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: