Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27047 times)
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:39:09 AM

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

Price 0.0007$ tells nothing, if project has 100 trillions tokens that means that its capitalization is more than ethereum's one, therefore Its incorrect to consider the price alone.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:53:20 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

Along with little-needed projects, projects appear that present prospects for development.
Of course they are very few, but they are.
This is due to the fact that in the crypto market everyone is trying to earn as much money as possible and at the same time do not care about the future of technology.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:05:11 PM

these altcoins have no future because without progress they will be delisted from the exchanges. the market nowadays requires a real product behind the project.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:06:50 PM

ICOs think that listing on exchanges is enough to become successful but that is not true. If investors do not see any progress, news or activity on social sites, they will start with massive selling and that is why price is dumped so much.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:08:14 PM

ENJOY THE CRASH OF TODAY.

17% DOWN ETH. Enjoy it damm it!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:54:59 PM

Even potential projects which valued $0.75 in pre-ico price and when listed into exchanger it becomes $0.002 Im pretty sure that something is wrong with this market now I dont know if its manipulated or just no demand and no users and lots of supply, cryptocurrency is not yet too popular many people are still hesitant to enter this kind of investment.
Most of course the coins are now very much down , but I think when the bullish trend will start the price can return to its top, but it needs to be a living project!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:14:13 PM

In my opinion you are confusing cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. The crypto market has long been in red, but the blockchain technology is constantly developing. And even in such circumstances, the listings of coins on the exchange speak of the desire of projects to develop and be more accessible. Bearish market will end and trading volumes on exchanges will grow again, which will allow coins to significantly increase capitalization.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:48:36 PM

Indeed most of all in the price fall altcoins. And the most annoying thing is that they are falling heavily and there are no guarantees that they will even return to selling prices.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:51:12 PM

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

Everything bad is caused by bear market. Bear market killed all promising coins, not only low market cap coins but also big coins that lost 90% of its value.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:56:55 PM

yeah, too many shitcoins nowaday. this really wasting my time and money. every altcoins project has been abandoned by their developers, and the communities are inactive too.
maybe i'll stop buying some shit coins, and start to buy top 10 coins on coinmarketcap.

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:19:26 AM

You are right, now we see every day how useless tokens appear, but some of them will still be able to succeed!
If they maintain their promise to work and develop for that token.
But if they can't even follow their roadmap for nothing it will turn into a broken token.
A chance could be delayed for their roadmap for some important development.
If nothing found like that, flee from that token.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:22:46 PM

Can't you see those fundamentals that are being done to adopt blockchain technology?
Don't just look to those worthless tokens that tells you that they adopted blockchain.
That their transfers are running on their private blockchain.
Many simply do not care about the fundamentals of a coin, they only care about the profits they can get out of a coin, so even if a coin is great and has huge potential if they lose money in it then they consider that coin to be a scam, such a way of thinking does not make too much sense to me but that is the way the majority of the participants in the market think.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:39:40 PM

Most likely it is time to stop and start working with what is, it makes no sense to stamp the same copies, it's a waste of time, it's time to start moving on, to develop

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:06:55 PM

I am pretty sure that Blockchain is developing, and not in small steps, I would certainly like to develop digital currency in addition to technology!
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:20:23 PM

Nothing has ended yet.  The only thing that changed, that we cannot gain 20x profit from each coin in what we are investing in. Buy more as you have this opportunity, because soon everything will return back.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:51:51 PM

Nothing has ended yet.  The only thing that changed, that we cannot gain 20x profit from each coin in what we are investing in. Buy more as you have this opportunity, because soon everything will return back.
I think that you need to buy temperately. do not buy everything because there is still a chance that prices will go lower than now
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 08:56:29 PM

We just have to keep on trying to improve on the blockchain technology. Yes, there are quack projects on the blockchain, just as we have quack doctors or health officials, but it doesn't mean we should quit the technology.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:39:01 PM

The project's functionality and demand reflects its price. If the project has a low perspective especially in timing with bad market, they will surely experience low price. But if it stood above quality, its price will never go down.

IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:24:23 PM

This is not the final as we are still on the developing stage and the Blockchain is been utilized only by few projects and it has led to claims that most icos are fraudulent

The final is far off
Let’s follow the trend
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:52:30 PM

I am not really observing every new coin or new ICO that does not have a strong goal to build a more advanced and useful Crypto world for everyone. In an increasingly developed world, more and more people are manipulating to have fun or deceive people with their intelligence, such as the ICO which has been rampant in fraudulent projects. We must be able to use everything in a good way, and invest in Cryptocurrency that has so many risks and benefits, we must be careful not to be a mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: