Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27042 times)
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:31:44 AM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

There are some good projects which have had a strong decline of price because they can't manage their capital effective, it is like NEM project recently

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:58:38 AM

if it's still struggling with data encryption, I don't think the blockchain will develop further. My point is, start to cooperate with real products so that coins can be of more economic value.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:07:49 PM

New ICO done by scamers new worthless altcoin
Cryptocurrencies world is overloaded by digital trash
I am curious who is investing in all that ico.
But because of that trash ico some value projects have trouble to find investors
I don't know is there any method to limit number of all that scams what we have

I agree if the same system as Kyc is applied to the ICO team before launching the bounty. because if the participant is there, then the ico team must also have to prove that they don't make fake projects.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:11:05 PM

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

That makes the value of cryptocurrency decreasing. The investment and market cap is allocated and diversely distributed across many coins and tokens in the market. We need to focus on few.

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:12:31 PM

The blockchain technology is already developing, just sometimes we do not notice it, in fact, besides useless, there are also very good projects!
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:16:03 PM

There are some good projects which have had a strong decline of price because they can't manage their capital effective, it is like NEM project recently
They can not manage capital from the community. Altcoin prices fell because the market and the BTC fell, causing many investors to sell all altcoin to buy and hold BTC. However, Altcoin price is still very high compared to 2017 so I'm still optimistic that we will soon see the market rise again

Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:19:23 PM

I believe that Blockchain technology is now in its infancy, this technology is developing and should develop further. So do not panic, drain all the coins and leave this market. I think all development is just beginning.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:51:18 PM

New ICO done by scamers new worthless altcoin
Cryptocurrencies world is overloaded by digital trash
I am curious who is investing in all that ico.
But because of that trash ico some value projects have trouble to find investors
I don't know is there any method to limit number of all that scams what we have

I think that a very small number of investors are now generally investing, the market is full of rubbish, it is obvious that everyone is trying to preserve as much of their assets as possible in a bear market.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:47:51 PM

Crypto coins/tokens are not the same as Blockchain technology. Many blockchain solutions are already integrated into business logic in several sectors (for e.g. transportation, banking, medicine, manufacturing), but they do not require usage of such tokens/coins

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:55:09 PM

We are only at the beginning of the path of cryptocurrency development, if this segment is not there, then who knows what awaits us ahead. Past events should make the market sound and stable in the future.
now no one knows what will happen in the future. so the market is not moving now. only when there will be a market regulation then there will be an understanding
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:39:51 PM

Its painful that people won't just learn ,they still keep investing in all those garbage coins and tokens that is why we are seeing more new ICOs everyday ,I believe if people are more careful and actually stop investing in scam projects scammers will find there way and as for coinmarketcap why are they just listing all this newer coins without taking there own security steps on them?

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:27:19 PM

That's why it should be implemented in the first place, for further technological use. It's a shame that today it is being used as a pretext to get quick profit on this waves of hype. I hope it will take a healthy course after a while.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:31:25 PM

Its painful that people won't just learn ,they still keep investing in all those garbage coins and tokens that is why we are seeing more new ICOs everyday ,I believe if people are more careful and actually stop investing in scam projects scammers will find there way and as for coinmarketcap why are they just listing all this newer coins without taking there own security steps on them?
They will never learn because they are pursuing a dream, they want to get profits out of nowhere and they do not want to go through the trouble of doing their due diligence to each ico, if they did that it is possible they will need to do their due diligence in hundreds of icos before they found a good coin to invest and since that is a lot of work no one does it.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:35:07 PM

They will never learn because they are pursuing a dream, they want to get profits out of nowhere and they do not want to go through the trouble of doing their due diligence to each ico, if they did that it is possible they will need to do their due diligence in hundreds of icos before they found a good coin to invest and since that is a lot of work no one does it.
I accept the fact about finding good or reliable project for investing and it is understandable to protect capital before thinking about profit/loss ratio. Some steps can be taken against scam projects but this alone doesn't guarantee the investment protection.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:04:40 PM

Not. This is not the final, it is most likely another event that will continue to develop even more, because it just does not make sense to end it all. This system will bring even more opportunities.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 05:24:17 PM

the use as decision on developer to work on chance as managing plan on blockchain development that those gives on customs with the field as the modulation to request as returns on trader to defines of one with limit on entrance and finish as the use on excessive to collects with difference of spares with the manage of plan on terms with completion.

lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:32:28 PM

It is hard for investors to stay in these projects that do not constantly update their progress. Investors are impatient and care a lot about their investments, that is why they are selling their coins too early.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:44:47 PM

Probably you was wrong. Looks like it is a new beginning now, or at least I hope so.

But, December and January it was interesting to follow RusGas token, almost everyday was in top3 Biggest Losers of CMC. TIll price become nothing.
Checked just now, this token not anymore at CMC..
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:37:22 AM

I think in the current market the new exchange ico will be very valuable because they attract very few investors. and in the period when the market is falling sharply.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:26:41 PM

Well indeed a lot of coins was listed on exchanges, and most of them value nothing and this i think caused the price drop over time for most coins because people sell them for bitcoin and after sell the bitcoin, i think we will not have now so much no value coin which will be listed on exchanges, but people should do research and not invest on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: